Are normies capable of appreciating black combat boots or do they immediately think "nazi" when they see a man wearing...

Are normies capable of appreciating black combat boots or do they immediately think "nazi" when they see a man wearing them? They seem a lot more forgiving when women wear black boots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPArpPTB7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Normalized by Kanye WestTM

I wear my black combat boots all the time. I'm black though.

Don't be a pussy

youll catch some heat but unless youre a sperg they can be a positive

Yeah, I wear mine all the time, too. And I'm white. They look good on nearly everyone, I think, except I guess maybe fatsos. Wearing practical and indestructible boots in any large city is a sign of intelligence and that you don't really give a shit, which is cool as far as I'm concerned.

That's been the real appeal to them since the 60s bruh. Even the first English skin heads who popularized docs had their fair share of minorities amongst them.

just avoid wearing other items that could be considered nazi

So my standard winter/fall uniform is
>flannel w/ dark t-shirt
>black slim/skinny pants tucked into Austrian para boots

But I've gone from long hair to a no guard buzzcut over the summer. Will I look like a total neo-nazi now? I imagine I will since everyone close to me has said I look like a white supremacist. I hope nobody tries to fight me.

>flannel
Might be pushing it.

You'll likely just get shit from old people (depending on where you live).

I wanna cop some shirts in this style but I don't know what they are called. They're western style but they're not western shirts.

>tfw will never look good in combat boots because manlet

kanye and shia pull it off

Looks like an aztec or tribal print if you didn't know that already. My grandpa had a ton of these fading away in storage.

navajo pattern

if you don't talk about ethnic cleansing you'll be fine
maybe some baggy tops if your worried idk what would make it look more nuetral

Thanks! That brings up some vintage stuff but vintage is always overprice online. Will just have to hit up the thrift stores.

where can I cop those or one that look almost the same?

What OP hopes:
>Omg look at that guy, he looks like a Nazi, but I'm not going to tell him off because I am so fucking wet I need that Nazi seed inside me.
What OP gets:
>Look at that twink wearing boots, he dresses like a girl. All he needs is the yoga pants to complete the look and with those jeans he is almost there.

>Tfw I just like wearing milspo and lunar core and don't really care what others think about x, y, or z...

Such is life..

> or do they immediately think "nazi" when they see a man wearing them?

Depends on whether or not the rest of your fit looks nazi-ish or not. Generally just avoid too much black, avoid long coats and avoid those dodgy caps and you should look fine (ie the worst you'll do is look like a regular autist rather than a far-right autist)

I wear mine pretty frequently, generally with a bomber or tucked tee, nobody has said anything yet so you should be fine

Americans are extraordinarily judgmental and weird when it comes to fashion. The worst would be going out in Shia-military stuff. Especially the tan Nike SFBs. You will get a lot of ex-military idiots who will think that what you're doing is basically stolen valor. But it of course all depends on where you live. If you're in a hip area of a city, then you're fine. But if you're in a small town in America you will have some unpleasant conversations.

>Wearing practical and indestructible boots in any large city is a sign of intelligence and that you don't really give a shit, which is cool as far as I'm concerned.

I was wearing black high top docs, yeezy tyvek sweats, black tee and a Rains raincoat tied round my waste (it was pouring with rain earlier in the day)

Female black friend said I looked dope but I could definitely be mistaken for a nazi/skinhead.

Good thing I didn't no guard shave my head like I wanted to

As a normie, kind of I guess, I just think "obnoxious norwegian metal dude"

yeah even if people don't take OP for a nazi they'll still think he's some kind of weirdo
you can't look not autistic in boots like these
celebs may be able to pull it off but in general they can wear whatever they want, also a whole entourage of normal looking people around them allows them to dress rather freakishly
OP is probably some introverted, skinny, pale teenager that will look like an edgelord in those boots

I wear mine all the time at my University, and have never had anyone give me shit for it. Just wear them and if anyone does give you shit for wearing them, you've got the perfect shoes to stomp them with. Win win.

Post inspo

What are the best sleek looking combat boots that aren't SLP or Dior?

Mind posting a fit? That sounds more like hipster garb where I'm from.

You sound like every woman that has ever worn docs.. a dyke

Don't be insecure, if you like them then wear them regardless of what people could think. No one's gonna' say or do anything about you wearing some black boots, man. You'll look good in them, fuck what they say.

They're Austrian paratrooper boots my dude, cheap as chips and 10/10.

absolutely nobody thinks of nazis when someone wears black boots. Doc martins have been a thing with edgy teenagers for a while

Austrian paratroopers or some cocorrans(however thats spelled). I went with the Austrian memes.

>orange tips on shotgun and pistol

there was a weird point in my life last winter where I was seeing this really sweet Chinese girl and I used to wear a black long coat with black boots and I had a messy ceaser undercut, people thought I was a neo nazi but I live in a left wing part of England, the sheer difference between the two of us was very odd and I broke up with her because I felt like a peado despite her being older than me

this has almost no relevance to what you were asking but it just reminded me of that story so thanks

Guidi

oh shit id on pants?

Me and my girlfriend wears them , except i am indian and she's korean so it's hard to get Nazis from us

Just put a punk patch somewhere on your person.

Can a womanlet wear combat boots?

yap for sure

you can try thrifts i have one similar to this i always see stuff like this there

If anything, they're now worn by lefty uni students. Not because they're looking for a fight, just because it's a fashion. You'll be fine.

I'm a dude...

I like those quite a lot desu. Know if they're tts?

I already got some docs but I kind of want a pair of Austrian para boots now. Am I autistic?

they look like shit

knowing him they're some military garb that he's taken in to make tapered

It may be a combination of the fit and the angle but you look like you have a really long torso and short legs. It's not a flattering silhouette

C++ core

Guidis tend to run a little small but if you're TTS they'll stretch

Where can I buy the austrian paratrooper boots in the best quality possible and in larger sizes?

Having US 14 size feet makes my boot selection hard but these seem sleek and not too clunky so they're my best bet.

That's not him. That's just your standard skinhead we see all the time in Blighty

i work in a grocery store out on the floor and wear the exact ones in op's pic at work and elsewhere very often, with black skinny jeans tucked into them. i have long hair too so lots of people just assume im a metalhead, though im really not but it's understandable. have never gotten any flak after owning them for 8ish months now, just some compliments here and there.

my main concern was encountering spergs who think i'd be appropriating the military for wearing them. surprisingly, i actually had a vietnam vet say they look nice and he commented how similar they were to what he wore in the war.

most vets tend to be cool dudes

I have these boots. People have complimented them. It just depends whether or not the rest of your outfit makes you look like a nazi. Are you gonna wear them with super skinny jeans, suspenders and a shaved head? you might look a bit nazi. I wear slim fit rolled up jeans with them and a tshirt or short sleeved shirt tucked in.

Yes. It's just that the boots you're wearing are ugly and as a result people associate you with a nazi rather than some dude who wants to hop on a new fashion trend.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmPArpPTB7E

I'm proud of ralphieboy for catching a good popularity wave

Bumperino

>he dresses for normies
neck yourself faggot

>communist extremists are starting to stab people for sporting undercuts
Yes, OP is such a retard to avoid being targeted by terrorists.

Pretty sure they are Julius, but idk why you'd want those particular ones, Julius makes much nicer gasmask cargos

ID on the jacket?

How long was it since you talked to a real human being?

Guidi or dries van noten if you want designer

Corcorans are kinda chunky desu, they've got a high toe like red wing iron rangers

yeah no

don't believe anything paul joseph watson or /pol/ tell you senpai

A mutual straight white male acquaintance of mine is currently undergoing complete social ostricization because a few keen observers noted that he hadn't explicitly denounced white supremacy/the alt-right on social media. He responded by making the point that white supremacists make up such a small percentage of the American population that requiring people who distance themselves from the movement by default is a waste of everyone's time. Someone or a few people evidently tried to get him fired for what he said, although it didn't work.

Granted, I have never explicitly made an "I hate nazis" social media post and I still haven't caught this wrath, but I don't think it's unreasonable to want to exercise some caution nowadays, particularly depending on where you live.

high school fag. I bought some tan shia boots last winter, I definitely got weird looks but a few compliments too. Gonna buy austrian memes this fall/winter, looking forward to some nice fits. Honestly I try not to let any weird looks bother me.

You sound like a faggot.

Honestly if you are tall dark and handsome you can wear whatever. Wear boots like these under that description and normal fags will say "oh, he's so artsy".

Anything else though, they will probably assume autism, or edgelord.

People don't care about you as much Veeky Forums users seem to believe. As long as you're not wearing literal swastikas while wearing these its fine. Just dont be gay and don't wear super skinny jeans with them, slim works. I think these look super sweet, I love them.

Also, dont wear them *every* day..

>How long was it since you talked to a real human being?

If you think people will see a man wearing black boots and think "Nazi" you are definitely projecting with this comment.

I bet your niggers give you shit for that lad.

*white men

I wear these all the time and just get strange looks from fellow black people

Are you a cracker black person or a traditional nigga?

You fags think you are way more noticed/important IRL than you actually are

best place to buy those kind of combat boots with decent quality/price?
can they handle some rain or light snow (nothing crazy)?

This. Don't be so mean though.

What does that even mean?

>can boots designed for prolonged warfare withstand light rain/snow?

Yes, but still take care of them. If you want surplus, Austrian para boots are the big thing right now; also, Varustreleka has Norwegian unissued boots for around $140, Corcoran makes some excellent ones in the US for around $150, and Altama makes some limited runs of theirs from time to time. Just don't cheap out for some Chinese made ones or ever trust McRae

How do the Austrian paratrooper boots run? Should I size up? Size down?

It's a drop in the bucket, my dude

/r9k/ here, trying to into effay. these appeal to me-- what kinda wardrobe should i build around these? skinny black jeans + heavier jacket? how else can i shake it up
thx :)

So someone asked to him to denounce white supremacy and he wouldn't?

Personally I would have just done it but his point was that it's completely ridiculous to assume everyone is a white supremacist by default and only allow them innocence if they first denounce the movement

He's kind of aspie, don't read too much into it

I really like this style, but it seems to have fallen out of favor with fa generally, but that doesnt mean you cant go for it. I have a few pics of similar style if you'd like.

Are you a white black person or just a black person lad

Tyler the creator or chief keef

How do I stop these from squeaking? When I walk in them the right boot squeaks.

There's a boot general for a reason

Take the leather 'insoles' out

They don't make para boots in my size, unless you guys can help. I wear a size fifteen.

Where's a good place to get some Austrian paraboots from?

pls
my main concern is going full mil surp when i start wearing these (already looking at those parkas)

Is it possible to do this style with a heavy wool coat without looking like a fascist cosplayer

Southwestern pattern

how much would any of y'all be willing to pay for size 13 Good Condition Austrian memboots with new vibram outsoles , $70?