The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth...

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
>You are allowed to bring one grail with you.

Choose wisely, Veeky Forums...

will fit nicely with the post apocalypse aesthetic

uhhhhhjjjjjjj

Is this a copy pasta?

Sun crashing into the Earth and you can just wait 50 years underground? What the fuck? And do you think I would actually be thinking about fucking clothes?

Mostly to roam the post-apocalyptic wasteland aferwards.

>And do you think I would actually be thinking about fucking clothes?

Are you lost?

what is this?

One of the many variations of the Kapital Ring Coat

I wish i had a grail
How new?

honestly

>the sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the earth
>the sun has fallen out of orbit
>sun
>orbit

The sun doesn't orbit the earth, it's the other way around you mongoloid fuck

Dnt mind if i do

I can't wait to choke out everyone in the shelter with the smell of blood and semen

no to mention OP actually thinks the Earth can survive a head-on collision with a fucking main sequence star, or any star for that matter. OP probably also thinks that the Earth is the center of the Universe and also flat

why are memeboots your grail

OP was obviously being tongue-in-cheek you dumdums

hm black tee desu senpai

>no pocket

i'm referring to the ss14 hm black tee (no pocket). it does not have a pocket

The Earth is the centre of the universe, and is also cube-shaped. How about you stop taking in all the shit that you learnt in high school and actually start thinking for yourself you troglodyte fuck?

Yes it does you brainwashed sheep

I would bring practical yet stylish shoes. Not any shoe in particular I just feel like they're the most important article of clothing you can have in a post apocalyptic scenario.

>the sun has fallen out of orbit

there is no fucking way earth wouldn't be completely destroyed if the sun came crashing down

Newfags should be lurking not posting.