Who was the most fire military leader in history?

Who was the most fire military leader in history?

Napoleon

Korean admiral yi

>Korean
They couldn't even defeat each other

Frederick the great

And you couldnt even read the fucking question baka at this retard

Suvorov,never lost a battle,plus he had a wig.

Sun Tzu,

He has a chapter on fire and the use of fire.

Try harder guys.

subutai

Interesting guy. Didn't know about this man's existence.

Did someone say FIRE

"""""fire"""""

Zhao Zilong

>the most fire
How the fuck is "fire" an adjective?

Similar to when someone calls something "beast". You think of fire, think of what adjectives pertain to fire, and then attach those adjectives to the original word being referenced. Generally used in slang and stuff, so it can be a little advanced for a non-native speaker.

The most "fire" Military leader...?

>luftwaffle

ALEXANDER

Yi Sun Shin was pretty based. I actually read his war diary and his memorials to the court. Honestly, I think he just got really lucky the Japanese were terrible at analyzing naval combat situations.

This is kind of a stupid question and I feel like I should really do the research myself but I'm not quite sure where to start, but anyway, I've been meaning to ask:
What's the oldest kind of music to have "fire" lyrical content in the first place? By which I mean, songs where the lyrics revolved around picking a target and alternating between mocking them and threatening them with violence, like in a lot of gangster rap.

I'd expect the idea of putting insults and threats in to song would be ancient but I'm not sure how common it would be.

>I'm a diaspora persian the post

A leader in the fight against the unenlightened

not sure about songs, but google Catullus 16. He drops some fire there i would argue