Is there any difference in quality between branded underwear and a 4 pack of Hanes?

Is there any difference in quality between branded underwear and a 4 pack of Hanes?

Nah.

Yeah there is branding on there I believe

I guess that would have been slightly funny if I hadn't said difference in quality.

Typically yeah, unless you're talking about supreme hanes

Yeah, some are made of better materials or have better construction and are much more comfortable. Don't get duped into paying a ridiculous amount for the name on the waistband though. I really like uniqlo trunksand they are crazy nice for what you get them for

more expensive underwear is comfier, but not so much so that I'd be willing to spend 20 more bucks on it

Who got mi undies?

I like them a lot. They're just barely worth the money but I've gotten so much free shit for shilling for them with discount codes. My last order was 3 for 8 bucks

those modal Calvin Klein boxer briefs you see everywhere are actually pretty comfortable

I bought some Joe Boxer boxers, and they're the best underwear I've ever owned. They look sexy, and they're super comfortable. I got some comparatively-priced underwear from H&M (same price, but I got 5 instead of 2 per pack), and they were just way too tight.

I own a couple pairs and they are garbage if you actually do things in them. They create so much lint, they get super moist and don't dry, they look good but they don't perform well.

I have some Versace underwear and theyre comfy as fuck and actually provides great support.

The material doesnt seem to be as sturdy and long lasting as my target bought ones though.

Go to Nordstrom Rack and pick up a Calvin Klein boxer brief 3-pack for $20. Comfiest fucking underwear you'll ever wear, it's always a sad day when my supply runs out before I do laundry

you have the wrong kind then, the ones i wear have 0 lint, dry super fast, and are all around very comfortable (they even leave a lot of space the in the crotch so your junk isn't squeezed together) overall the nicest underwear I've ever found in stores where I'm at

WHICH BOXERS ARE THE ONES THAT DON'T RIDE UP TO YOUR FUCKING STOMACH.

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW, IM TIRED OF THIS, YEARS OF MY STOMACHS FLYING UP TO STOMACH HEIGHT .

you are doomed to all eternity

mbby size down my G

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Normally they fit fine and aren't loose at all, but after movement they tend to ride up. I'm not sure what type of underwear doesnt do this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ever try biker shorts as unders? Work fine for me in terms of that issue.

Boxers and most boxer-briefs will ride up on you.

You need briefs, mate. Measure your true waist size and aim for a snug fit. Size down as needed.

Brief master race

Daily reminder to buy undergarments at tj maxx. Got a 3 pack of tommy hilfiger boxeer briefs for 20$ total

>not wearing traditional Japanese fundoshi

I've tried a few different brands and found that Puma boxer briefs work well for me. I've never bought into the 'luxury' underwear thing so I generally stick to the cheaper three packs but find a balance between price and quality. Calvin Klein are really nice but don't work with my body shape.
I guess just keep trying different brands until you find something you like.

Yes. Hanes underwear bunches up in my nuts and feels like sandpaper

The calvin klein boxer briefs that are like 30 a pair are worth every penny. They're my "weekend underwear" and feel like they are spun from the hair of angels