Do you guys ever buy Chinese replica sneakers...

Do you guys ever buy Chinese replica sneakers? Just bought a pair of Adidas NMD memes from DHGate for $40 and I've been kind of browsing a lot of these different models wondering if they are all shit or actually hold up with wear and comfort

just be aware that you get what you paid for

the real question though is are cheaper ones much lower quality than the ones people pay $100 for or do they just pay that much for looks

no. i dont support slavery.

Yes. You have to buy from the right sellers; you probably fucked yourself w/ that price. You might get lucky though. I have 3 pairs of fakes that I paid around $100 each for. Granted, they would cost around $1900 if I supported reseller faggots so I don't mind.
Shit bait

>paying $100 for fucking fakes

lemme ask you, is the higher price you pay for better materials, or just for a more authentic looking shoe

Better material and authenticity. They feel like the actual shoes and look perfect. They also use the same materials (so they claim), but I believe them because of how quality they feel. I'd rather spend $100 on a good looking pair of fakes instead of $90 on a shoe that's boring.

I just started looking into it and I don't think anyone truly makes a 1:1.. really close though, and some people are saying that they are just as comfortable as authentic boosts. One thing that is keeping me from getting some is how quickly the sole wears out. Apparently the sole rubber is cheaper. But the boost is good

which one aere you looking at

For the .9/1 ones, NMD/EQT. They can't seem to get the toebox silhouette completely right. Never sharp as retail at the tip.
For the wearing out soles, a lot of ultra boost rep soles lasting like 4 months of constant wear.

the real question is how to know ihow to find a sole that will hold up

thats what i care about. i dont care if the shoe itself is a little off, i just care that it wont fall apart after a few uses or wont feel like walking on concrete

i bought an NMD off dhgate for $40 that had some good reviews with pics but they havent come in yet

any links to sellers that have dope shit?

$40 for 4-6 months of constant wear is not bad... Some people said that it was a result of the dude dragging his feet. If you pick up your feet and set them down completely, then I don't think you have to worry. Also some dhgate stuff has a solid "boost". Like they just stamped the shapes of the boost onto some cheap rubber. As long as you don't get that shitty cobblestone sole then you should be ok on comfort.

There is nothing you can do about soft rubber on the actual sole though. It will get grinded away super fast if you drag your feet on concrete (even retail rubber will get fucked by this in under a year probably). I can see it lasting for years if you're walking indoors all day though.

nah i dont have any links unforunately. i mainly just go on dhgate, search the shoe im looking for, and try to find ones that have a ton of orders and a lot of picture reviews

i dont kow how these chinese sellers could have worse quality rubber than real manufcturrers have. i mean i can understand that they dont have "boost" technology but at leas the sole should hold up right

Costs.. I have a theory that they want to create an artificial demand for their replicas too. Get people to go back to them sooner. It's not like they have a brand to protect.

Only ultraboosts and yeezys are 1:1 right now. I have 2 pairs of UB fakes and one pair of yeezys, the UBs were 40€ each and the yeezys were 100€. The UB soles are complete shit, the "don't drag your feet" thing is a meme. It's not you, it's the sole. They'll wear out even faster if you drag your feet, of course. The yeezys in the other hand seem to have a quality sole, I've walked 15km+ with them and they have very little to no wear. I imagine this amount of wear is quite close to retails. You get what you pay for, I guess.

I imagine it's a matter of do you want to pay 40€ every 3 months or 160€ once a year. You decide.

Yeah, it's the costs. They want to keep the costs as low as possible while still making a shoe that feels and looks the same. They also release a new batch every now and then where they have fixed a flaw, but they've also added a new flaw. This way they can keep selling shoes.

Anybody tried chink Acronym?

Use taobao and you can find replicas of any item on gods green earth but yes, you get what you pay for. If you find one listing of the same item for 100 yuan less then you can be guaranteed it is 100 yuan less quality lol

This
I use a pair of Yeezys as my beaters

>If you find one listing of the same item for 100 yuan less then you can be guaranteed it is 100 yuan less quality lol

again, is the "quality" you speak of looks-wise, material-wise, or both?

i dont care if the shoe looks a little off if its decently comfortable for way less

where did you get your UBs?

On the $120 pairs from legit sellers that don't bait and switch are basically identical to retail other than the boost not being real, and no being as comfy as real boost. The cheap pairs are hit or miss and will usually have some flaw like a smeared word or the pattern being slightly off. Some flaws bother me enough to be a deal breaker so it is up to your judgement.

why the fuck would you spend like $50 less on a fake pair than a real one

Yeah, both material and look are usually determined by the price. Cheaper material almost automatically looks more fake. The shape of the shoe might be very different as well.

This. You kind of have to know what you're buying. If you want to wear fakes as retails you obviously want the most expensive quality fakes, if you just want a cool looking shoe and don't care about flaws you can settle for budget fakes.

They sell out in seconds and resale is $400 minimum.

I got all my stuff from sellers on r/repsneakers (I just use it to get sneakers for cheap, I hate the place otherwise). My UBs are from Mister Lin/Boostmaster. I suggest reading up on reviews to get an idea on what to buy and how to buy. All the sellers on that subreddit are legit.

i tried to go on repsneakers the amount of memes and slang those honkys are spewing was too much for me

It's the price you have to pay, sadly. Terrible place.