How do i achieve this aesthetic? Started growing my hair, but it is getting kinda wavy

How do i achieve this aesthetic? Started growing my hair, but it is getting kinda wavy.

get thin, anaemic, clear skin, dye hair and wear a little loose t-shirts I guess? You will look quite gay but so does the character

Use a hair straightener fuccboi

you will always be 3dpd

Are you an aspiring trap OP?

I will try. But is it worth to buy it if it may not work for me?
:(
Yeah kinda. Don't want to totally look like a girl though

Have a pretty boi face basically. And be really thin.
And then you have you have to dress feminine in the right way.
Harajuku gender neutral boys got the look down imo.

Have "messy" shoulder length hair and wear a childish graphic tee.

This will bot work unless you have a small cutie nose

>ywn be cute because you have large ugly nose
>ywn be cute because you have large body
aaaa

If it's any consultation you're nose isn't that big.

And you don't seem to have that large of a frame man.

>I will try. But is it worth to buy it if it may not work for me?

Hair irons work on all hair you fool. look up how to use them on you tube, they work on all hair no matter how curly,napi, dry, wavy.

for proof look up before and after pics on google.

here are more examples

a cute, A CUTE

You can try growing out of that phase of wanting to look like an anime character

Wtf that's just straight hair. What's wavy about that?

he is not me

post urself

but im not cute

do it

I want to achieve this
But how?

be 8 years old with bmi 14

He is not 8 years old
Also my bmi is 15, and im not even trying

well first you gotta be an anime

Do you think he would be my gf?

Bump

But how do you make your hair stay straight? I used to straighten mine a few years ago, but it always got wavy again after spending more than five minutes outside.

Use some hairspray. Will make it last at least a bit longer.

If you achieve it let me know sweet boy

there is this hair oil thing that protects it from getting frizzy when you go outside. I do not know the name.

this guy on the pic did a tutorial on it and showed the hair oil he used back when he looked like a girl. I looked for it an it appears he deleted it. it was a very old video.

forgot the pic

Looks gay

won't work unless you are a good looking twink

That's my favorite haircut on a guy

If you want part the hair into sections find the middle of the top cut and style for the front whichever length that meets the brow bone or under the eyebrows now the front should be done,for the wavey hair on the sides or front and back thin the hair down in layers (depending how thick your hair is and how long you want the hair to be) my hair is thick and wavy so I just used a flat iron from time to time,if you're going to use a flat iron I would recommend checking how thick your hair is because it will get longer the more volume you have because of the straightening when you're not going places don't use a flat iron just treat your hair with care find shampoos or conditioners that treat damaged hair I used a thin comb and brush to polish my hair.for sleep wear a beanie or cap.My hair got so long I couldn't sleep with it way to hot here also I would recommend head and shoulders if you have dandruff to keep hair from going stray use bed head or any hair spray

This was my hair at its longest I quit cutting my bangs in front so I split it side to side it was getting way to expensive to cut it the way I wanted.

>not manly enough to be a man
>not twinky enough to be a cute twink
Why live

> Never going to have a twink bf to sooth your pain with smiles and take your attention with soft movements
All of those who come here, abandon all hope

get thinspo to dangerous levels, but with ~0.5%-1% BF, then turn that bodyfat into muscle so it gives off a smooth, toned, but not muscular look and not a skelly one either.

argan oil?

Post boidick

fat fuck kys

I like the look you're going for its cute

Can I pull it off?

I can't find that shit anywhere
amazon has some that say 100% pure but are clearly diluted.
and any argan oil in stores has chemicals.
I tried unrefined coconut oil and it worked out pretty well I think.

Is that Yurio?

pants look very business wear,shoes look out of place more a skater thing,button up shirt meh,necklace I dunno not a fan,nor am I a fan of full white shirts with letters on them,the hat could be paired with different shoes.
Honest opinion the button up matches the pants which I like ,shoes could be different,maybe try a red shirt necklace could stay,
To answer your question just give it a try

what 'bout this?

or just try a tan shirt I'm not really a hat expert I just wear one if it matches my outfit

Good choice in pants works very well with the red the long sleeve though is very baggy belt looks too mismatched the shoes look a bit better not bad

Then again I'm not an expert in belts either

i found it on gelbooru. i think it is original character

anyone could wear this fit lmao. the only reason it stands out is because this kids jewish parents are sneaking estrogen in his meals.

Done
But now i bees to get pale
And its still summer here

He's catholic

Don't.
This may be cute when you are a 14 year old,
but this will NOT look sexy on a grown man.

not angsty enough user, check elsewhere

user, you do realize many grown men look like traps now right? some gay men even take female hormones to look feminine. It could also be the tap water but you also have to remember that most users on this board are under 20. Also, most users on this board are fags and fags can dress cute and get away with it.

Twinks exist, user. If OP has natural twink aesthetics he can pull it off fine. Otherwise he should just be getting thinspo.

Okay? I'm pale to where I can easily see the dermis, the secondary layer of my skin, through my epidermis. I'm as white as my tee shirts. Just apply sunscreen every few hours or wear thin and long clothes.

Hmm, okey

>average Veeky Forums poster

Are you a BOY?!