Anyone into men's jewelry? Inspo thread for it?

Anyone into men's jewelry? Inspo thread for it?

for future reference, with an inspo thread it's expected for the creator to post /something/

i have playboy and 50 cent chains, i wanted gold mp5 cufflinks but they were all sold out

>men's jewelry
>fucking golden uzi necklace

This

There was a xannie chain that i was about to buy but i thought i would look like a trashy meme pill popper. What other chain pendants should i stay away from? Should i stick to a basic chain with no pendant?

I have that gold bar one but I'm a tall fat black guy so it works

>uzi
>JEWelry

>JEWRY

Why do his veins show like that?

He's a mutant

low bodyfat and lighting

Bump cause jewwry could be a cool accessory other than just my jesus peice and watch

>mother gave me her necklace before dying
>not sure if it's effay
>wear it anyway

pics?

i rock this in gold

nice main character story, treasure it user

Thanks

>pic
Just a thin gold one. I usually wear something over it though

>take photo with shitty phone camera
>hmm, I'll take a screenshot so the filesize isn't so big
>still 2 mb
fml

I like it, it's plain and simple in a good way.
I think you could show it without problem.

pic for reference

i like it, i think it works.

w2c

v cringe

stay.... NOIDED XD

The only jewelry a man should wear is a fucking watch you degenerate wannabe ghetto rat faggot.

w2c alien body

i wonder what flyover suburb you live in

just wear a cross

I have this silver and bronze Tobias Wistisen ring
I also have a few vintage pieces like a silver cross necklace with inset turquoise stones
Gold looks bad with my skin tone so I tend to go for more muted metals like tarnished silver, bronze, and copper

Just wear a real metal necklace with a simple pendant like a cross or nothing at all. None of this gold plated base metal gun pendant nigger shit. If I wore this stuff when I was in high school I would've gotten beaten up. Now apparently it's cool for a dude white as snow to dress like a nigger