>pastebin.com/9cHDRqnH

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are your stats? How is your health, still getting periods? The main thing you can do is lose more, but as you get thinner you need to be more careful about doing that and make sure the calories you do get are very high quality ones with lots of vitamins and minerals.

And yes, squats are stuff are recommended by people who don't understand what you are aiming for.

ray peat is a nice diet

Explain it to me. I googled it and it looked like it was recommending a bunch of fruit which is retarded.

posted on the tail end of the last thread, might as well repost

6'3 133 lbs

post a nother picture whre you arent covering your waist plz

I'm 162 cm and weigh around 47 kg, I am a clean eater (I eat veggies, fruit, fish, lean meats, legumes, nuts and whole wheat. NO junk, sugary shit, pasta and simple carbs neither lactose bc of intolerance). I lost my period time ago, but got it back a few months and it's fine for now. When I lost my period I was way thinner. After gaining 7 kg I feel bad

Okay thanks user.

Where you happy with your legs when you were at 40kg? I think that's around a 15bmi which is very low. Some people can manage that, but, not very many.

You can't spot reduce, so you might just be at the limit of how thin you can go and stay healthy. I mean some are okay with losing their periods and such but that's not something that is sustainable and is your body telling you to back off.

I think you look very good if that matters. Great tummy, legs I think look great I prefer that to complete sticc. Boobs are good size and not gone which can happen when you get thin. 10/10.

My suggestion is to try it out. Start with 16:8, get used to that, and then try 20:4, then go full OMAD. See what works best for you. Check out some videos by Dr. Jason Fung and read some of his stuff also.

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

You essential get the benefits of a keto diet without all the special dietary restrictions, plus you get more even energy levels. Perhaps the biggest benefit is you realize hunger comes in waves, and that it passes, which helps you resist snacking in the future.

I'm going to need a shot from behind in order to give you my full assessment.

was intended for:

This is the ideal body

Well, thank you user. I felt good at 40 kg but wanted to lose even 3kg more but losing my period was a huge scare and made me realize that something was wrong so I just promised myself to stop starving and be healthier. Didn't weight myself for a long time until I got my period back and when I knew of how much I gained, it felt pretty bad indeed
But well, your opinion seems sincere so I'll just keep my body as how it is. Thanks for your response, it means a lot

I think I might start with 20:4. I unintentionally did OMAD for the past two days and have felt fine. Thanks for the videos.

so much fapping fucked up your mind dude

so how do i balance getting really high everyday but also staying thin?
Or more, can I?

a lot of stoners tend to be thin, so yep, it's possible. Try not to think too much about food while/before you're high and you probably won't get the munchies. Don't worry about getting the munchies or your 'fuck it' mentality will kick in on what your mind was focusing on.

Weed doesn't give me the munchies personally though, it just makes me giggly and tired.

>had healthy breakfast
>went drinking with friends in the evening
>had a couple snacks
>still under calorie goal
>excellent alcohol buzz
>no hangover

I've done it lads. I'm the ~naturally thin~ person I've always wanted to be.

163 and GW 50 here, holy shit if that's what I'll look like if I reach it sign me the fuck up.

Also good progress lass. Personally I think your leggos are fine but literally working out is the only way you can thin them up without any unhealthy measures. I understand that it may be aesthetically unappealing for you but I got nothing.

just not the idal hair

My pleasure. Good luck to you!

Great, let me know how it goes. Yeah it isn't too bad, most people have already done OMAD one day or another just from being busy. Also start to pay attention to your energy levels and how satiated you are. I know if I have pasta for dinner, I'll be hungry the next day. If I have something more fat and protein based, then the next day I don't have that problem. Same thing goes for if doing 16:8 my first meal is carbs, then it is hard to get to dinner without having hunger. But if I do a no carb or very low carb lunch, then it is easy - presumably because my blood sugar levels didn't raise much. Then at dinner I can have a reasonable amount of carbs but still keep it pretty high fat and protein (I aim for like 20/40/40 carbs/protein/fat). But that's just gravy, the great thing with IF is that it isn't a special diet - I'm just saying step two is to start to pay attention to that stuff to make your life and energy levels as good as possible.

This may be a reatrded question but how I stop dieting "step by step" in order to not develop a yo-yo effect? I'm not there yet and I think my body might already be in starvation mode so when I raise my calorie intake how do I stop myself from fucking up and gaining weight massively? I won't eat mindlessly of course but I'm not sure how this works.

So what I did was this: I was eating 500 calories below my tdee, so each week when I was done I added 100 calories to my goal. So week one I was -400, week two -300, week three -200, week four -100, week five 0. This slowly adjusted me to where I needed to be. Once I reached a stable weight, then I watched if I gained or lost weight so I could adjust according since TDEE calcs aren't perfect. I ended up needing to eat about 50 calories more to maintain.

The main thing is not thinking of this stuff as a diet, but rather a lifestyle change. Cliche, I know, but also very true. Once you get to your goal, you can maybe slide a bit more, but not as much as you think. Overeating one day by 800 calories means the rest of the week you need to be below your TDEE! Continually counting is important.

Make sure to get a scale that logs your weight digitally and sends you a weekly average. That's very useful for monitoring your maintenance when you aren't paying attention as much. You can hop on the scale in the morning and not even pay attention, then just check the average at the end of the week.

Cals?

dont eat carbs

ever again

also no such thing as starvation mode just glucose dependency without ketone production

>dont eat carbs
he fell for the meme

thanks for the help. already kinda what I had in mind but I'm scared of cals shitless so i always had problems finding the right barrier.
oh :( shit i love bread and stuff

It's an adjustment period, just remember to maintain you aren't generally eating that much more and you can still count calories. So you'll know if you go over. And by bringing up the calories slowly you'll ensure you don't end up going the wrong way.

Yo yo dieters tend to just completely stop caring after they reach their goal.

Also average weight is the important number, as you know anyways a high sodium day or higher carb day will make you hold water so don't freak out on those days.

i don't keep track. I try to stick to less sugar and more protein dense stuff. eggs are cool. I run like twice a week and that's it.

just a friendly reminder to all to stay hidhratted

Good work user. Keep it up.

Very possible. I made it a thing to NEVER eat high. Now its just a habit that I continue.

only girls are allowed to do thinspo
boys that do thinspo should be gased

The release of ghrelin speeds up your metabolism. So marijuana may actually help you lose weight if you resist the urge to eat.

squat intensively. I'm a 5 foot 93 lb short but keep my glutes toned by doing 300 weight squats (not on free weights of course due to skelington arms) and also more or less you just gain weight genetically in a different area. women are more prone to gaining fat/weight in thighs, quad region, hips, and glutes, while men are more prone to upper body/middle/lower chest region.

why are there so many pol posters lately outside of their containment

t. mad fatty

kek

I know that I should drink more water but I can't bring myself to drink it for shit. Like, one time I got dihydrated because I forgot to drink water. Now I basically want to puke if I drink more than 500ml. Any tips to help me?

keep a gass and or a small bottle next to you and sip a bit whenever you see them. Don't try to chug on it all at once, it's better if you drink small quantities all the time.

>started cycling
>bf% dropped under 10%
>ftp went over 4W/kg
>legs started to grow
What am I supposed to do?

I stopped running and I drank too much with friends :( trying to get back into the swing of running.

Also while I'm here posting myself am I cute?

except for the nips yeah

oh no i'm getting hungry x___x

Do you think starting pec exercises would help?

fucking AB twats
where am I supposed to get my DNP now?
(rhetorical question, chill out mods)

Im so fucking sick and eat so little, it's an odd mix of feelings

Is thinspo a meme? I'm a male 5'7 and weigh 110lbs (20 yo). Have always been skinny growing up but trying to gain weight. Why would anyone want to look like they have anorexia/bulimia?

holy kek its me with better skin!

im fat as fuck and i want to lose weight as quick as possible

is literally starving myself the quickest way
i dont care for malnutrition or long term

Thinking about stopping counting the calories in vegetables and beeries
opinions?

>is literally starving myself the quickest way
Starving+cardio is the fastest way to get thin.

The end is near for you all.

If you had to guess. Would you say it's more or less than 2k calories? You look great btw.

That's honestly not that skinny

How is that not skinny? My legs and arms are twigs

For a 20 year old man of average height that's extremely small.

It's not a meme. I tend to check these threads sporadically but try not to reply because some of these people need professional help. I'm all for people being thin but healthy is the key word. Being too thin doesn't even look good, It's not fashionable.

>not a meme

That's sad. I can understand not wanting to get big if you're a guy. I have no desire to be Veeky Forums or anything but I really want to gain weight. I'd be contempt with a physique like Bruce lee's but just less muscular. Small and healthy looking I guess is what I'm going for.

Bruce lee was around 140 at 5'7" I'm about 2 inches taller than him and I'm at 145 I want to push myself to about 155-160 and cut down. Imo 140-150 with average height is perfect for men that are into fashion, you can pull off any look with that weight.

i'm hungry

We all are...

is 1 meal a day ok? it definitely helps me eat healthy since i get so hungry that i'm basically shoving veggies n lean meat down.. what hour would u recommend?

>is 1 meal a day ok?
Yes

>what hour would u recommend?
Whatever works best for you. I like dinner, but I know some people who like a big morning meal.

I guess I will aim for around that weight then. Just don't know how I should go about doing it. Worried that if I lift weights, I'm going to develop large shoulders. I know this might sound stupid but I don't want to have a much larger build. Just want bigger arms and legs and want to get rid of my stomach fat.

I'm not ;) and only 15 more minutes until my eating window.

i'm trying to get like this, but i have thick legs and broad shoulders.
btw your bathroom is larger than my house holy

I just got over trying the diet where you eat small meals over the entire day (didnt work) so i'm used to eating just whenever im hungry at all times the day, if you or someone else has this same problem, do what i do, i eat a big brunch so that it covers my hunger for breakfast and lunch, usually consisting of a salad with lemon juice, and about 100 grams of steamed chicken, so i actually get the good food that is necessary for over the whole day. after i get done working out at about 8:00 (dont just get thin if youre a guy, youll look just as bad as a twig than a log) i eat a little bit of steamed cauliflower with a very little bit of vinegar. try it out for a week or change it a little bit depending on your tastes.

Do you have a cheating day? If you do have, how many calories do you consume what you usually eat?

>and what do you usually eat?

Fixed.

thanks! definitely less than 2k. i'm really not knowledgable on calorie counting but if i took a shot in the dark i'd say 1300?

qt

try mio? or those zero cal sparkling fruit waters.
i hate drinking warm water, so ice helps me a lot.

thats a good way to fuck your progress up

i'm only giving myself cheat days as i make certain goals, and even then i make sure to maintain a deficit.

>woke up
>felt hungry
>drank some vodka
>dont feel hungry anymore

am i gonna make it?

I didn't even start my thinspo journey yet and I still don't get my periods

>tfw haven't got my period in a year and before that would only get it every 3 months
>tfw 20 yrs old
>the only time it was normal was when i was 18-19 but even then my flow was heavy and the cramps were so bad

Joffrey?

Hell no. Cheat days lead to cheat weeks, lead to cheat months, lead to being FAT.

A cheat meal once in a while is ok though. I usually plan around going out to eat by making it my only meal. Otherwise I tend to stick to 2 meals.

What's your height and weight? The BMI where girls lose their periods varies but it's usually under 18.

I wish I was better at fasting, but I exercise a lot so I guess it's better to eat and exercise as opposed to fasting and being sedentary. And I don't wanna black out after going to the gym.

I'm a fatty lmao ;c

just weighed myself 175.4 lbs also I'm 5'5
my lowest was 140 lbs but I still had problems with not getting my period when I should have been getting it every month

>gained weight cause i started emotionally eating and binging until i felt sick but never puked
>trying to get out of this hellish cycle and do the opposite lol

sounds like a solid start to the day user

Yeah that's heavy for being so short. You should definitely see a gynecologist. You should be getting your period. Even when my period was wacky, it would never be off by more than a week and I would definitely get it once a month. You might have an actual problem. Maybe cysts, those are really common.

You lost your period at a bmi of 23?

I'll do a cheat meal, but I don't go wild. I can't tolerate too much sugar or something or I get the shits or just overall feel sick. When I was losing still rather than maintaining and eating extremely clean my sister came in town for her birthday and I get her cheesecake and had some with her - my toilet still has nightmares of that night.

is a bmi of 19 (6' 140lbs) thinspo?

Doesn't the leangains guy have a bunch of info on that? I think they do workout fasted. Do you do it in the morning? You could do 16:8 and position your meals around your workouts, like if you work out at 6pm you could do a light meal at 4pm and then dinner after the workout. For weight loss probably best to do it fasted though. If you are in ketosis you won't be passing out you have the fuel from your fat rather than glucose.

Keto is not really an option for me, I work at a hospital as a radiographer and the flu that comes with it is a dealbreaker. I don't wanna be giving someone an x ray with a cloudy head :/ IF works since I'm used to it, but I can't seem to get to OMAD with my weird schedule + exercise. I will try to read up on leangains though, and try to keep a more consistent schedule. Or maybe plan my week more so that I can work certain meals into certain time slots...

You might want to also research the keto flu, as there might be some way around it. To show my age, I did Atkins when I was in high school (I'm 31 and probably shouldn't still be in an anorexia thread on a mongolian cave drawing discussion board) - which is essentially what is called the keto diet now, and I never got any flu. That might not be everyone. I still prefer IF though, none of that special dietary needs. Can eat whatever you want within reason versus having to shop for unique things and be super careful at restaurants and so forth.

149lbs, 5'7 here

Thinspo's been helping me a lot, I lost 11lbs in 2 1/2 months. Cut out carbs and went from IF 16/8 to OMAD (sometimes IF 20/4 when I get home late and can't stand the hunger anymore).
My current goal is 143lbs, maybe 140 and after that I decide to lose more weight or not.
Definitely going for Ottermode, but don't know if I should start lifting now or after I reached my goal weight

What weight is this? How do I get this body?

Ask Veeky Forums

Thats very skinny my friend

thinspo isn't supposed to be for men

stop posting skellington guys, we know there's a ton of skinny ass boys on Veeky Forums already

fuck off. thin is the best body-type regardless of gender, and males need help too

fitfag detected
enjoy your chicken breast and egg yolks

This is going to be a bad fast. I missed like 90% of my eating window because I was busy. All I had was a belvita cookie and a smoothie.

Weight is kind of unprecise without sieze and muscle mass.
It is more about bodfyat%

Lifting or even just bodyweight exercises can help with weight loss while not promoting huge gains in muscle. It's hard to put on weight as muscle so you don't have to worry about becoming a fridge if you're just eating normal healthy food and lifting moderate weights every couple of days.

Personally I think you should set a lower weight goal rather than aiming at a goal that's well within reach.

Can anyone help me with figuring out what I should eat and how much? I have gained quite a lot of weight over the last year (at least 10 to 20 lbs probably more) and I've been bulimic for about a week and am already down at least 5 or so pounds (my scale is cheap and kind of inaccurate) I assume it isn't healthy to be regularly puking my meals up b it I have an issue with self control and eating right can anyone help me? I just want to be skinny again. I'm 6'2" and weigh anywhere between 200 and 210 lbs (janky scale) and I used to weigh somewhere between 165 and 175

How do I lower body fat?

I usually watch one of the myriad of different fast food reviewers on youtube and then I don't really want to eat anything for at least a week