Asian hair general

Asian hair general

I thought he was holding up 2 blunts

Kinda racist to pretend pseudo-science about "race" is real?

Asian hair phenotype thread

Asia is a social construct

>be korean
>thick wavy hair
>literally everyone in my extended family has it
>some people even have gray eyes
?

Asia is a goddamn continent people.
There are several Asian countries and Asian cultures within the continent of Asia.

"Race" is actually not real, especially as we define it within modern society. l

>Also be Korean
>thick, wavy, beautiful hair
>people think I permed it
>so beautiful even girls are jealous of my hair.

>Be Korean
>Balding

Let me die.

Yeah that really sucks. Western culture just accepts it, but you guys have crazy high beauty standards. If you're attractive just come to the US desu

I live in America, came when i was young but im always surrounded by Koreans so the pressure is still on

Whereabouts? Don't worry about it my man. At least If you shave your head you'll look somewhat decent. My nose is so big that I'll never be able to look good w/ a shaved head. Get on fin if you're worried

D.C., I've been looking up hair loss treatments, but fin seems to be more maintenance more than actual regrowth which is what I want. Can't say much about the nose tho.

shaving your head as an asian is warrant for people to call you monk or head abbot

Post it

I just get a two-block and style it however.
It's an easy to maintain versatile cut.
Also solves the fucked sides

>see white/poo cry about hairloss
>no one is my family has hairloss
few benefits of being a Mongoloid

wait... are we pretending koreans are good looking now?

Not really sure if I should keep going with popular haircuts (2-block/undercuts in general) since my face is pretty round and I'm not that handsome, but I don't know any flattering alternatives and I almost feel pressured to since like every other Asian guy in uni has some variation of an undercut and I might as well fit in. Any suggestions?

primitive Ainu-like races were once widespread in mainland East Asia and traces of them linger in the Korean Peninsula and other mountainous regions

About to get a haircut, what do I get? Two Block like every other asian guy?

u sure your hair is long enough to two block it?

Not quite yet, but I can hold off for a few weeks. What are my other options tho?

could prob pull this off

or

Thanks, I feel like that could look good.

Fuck Asian hair
It is stiff af and won't react to shit
Mine is thick and wavy but I keep it short so it don't matter

yo guys
i just had a perm
now i look like a cambodian

you never seen a balding mongoloid?

how do i get my hair to look like this?
my fren says use conditioner everyday and shampoo every 2 weeks. is he right?

>good looking
Never said that