UNDERCOVERISM

post undercover stuff. I would love to share what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/ragtagonlineshop_2160029471460y/1_1/lgk-link_search
nowhere.ie/sale/clothing/undercover-borremans-coat-grey?category=Undercover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This my first undercover piece ever, don't have the big graphic tee since ima broke boi.

is the quality good?

cop or not? and would it be autistic to wear it when it's not raining?

any idea where i can cop the duvet/quilted jacket in red?

>would it be autistic to wear it when it's not raining
Not really, but I wouldn't wear it when the sun is out and it's very hot at the same time. Doesn't seem suitable for those days.
But should be ok to wear all other days I think.

>cop or not?
As it's a very bold piece, if you're not entirely sure if you have the balls to wear it or not, then my best guess is that you don't. Might be wrong.
So don't buy. Still cool coat tho.

Just go on fromjapan and buy it straight from Japan.

I love standing out, and have worn crazier stuff than that in public, so if that's your only concern and not the coat in itself i'll take that as a cop.
The reason i even ask is because i wondered if it was a "meme piece" or something since it wasn't that expensive and i've seen quite a lot of them on grailed and such.

dont cop
yes that would be autistic

its thin as fuck (could poke a hole with your finger if you pushed into it) as its meant to be a take on the little rain coats businessmen wear over their suits.

has no idea what they are talking about and have definitely not handled this piece before. It's not a bold piece its just text.

the quality on the normal graphic tees is fine (not bad but obviously not exceptional, it's just a tee - they're quite thin). Retail is way too high from western retailers and you can usually find on sale from japanese retailers

Cop or not?

okay, thanks, prolly won't cop then. Any ideas on other bold outerwear by UC under let's say 700 dollaroos?

those fake lang parkas used to sell for around 400 and they were pretty sweet but lacking a little in the quality dept.

Anyone with high quality images or scans from advertisements/magazines/books that feature Undercover? Looking for some shit to put on my wall.

are you referring to the AW10 ones like in ?

yes

They are really nice. Unfortunately there are none in my size on grailed atm but i'll keep an eye out.

yahoo japan is your friend

how does yahoo japan even work? do i need a proxy? any more payments after initial buy due to tax or duties or anything?

I wish I could buy clothes straight from Japan and places like that but living in the EU makes it not worth it due to the ridicolous custom charges :((

no imo, anything with the S/M/L/XL sizing rather than 1/2/3/4 is madstore and thus made in china and the quality isn't very good (retail is cheaper though, i suppose)
buying UC off of grailed is a terrible idea because the markup is insane (partially due to grailed fees and also because there's just less knowledgeable buyers so prices are inflated).
Just buy from japan if you can
Yes you need a proxy.
You can get most proxies to mark the value of the package as $0 lol

is fromjapan a reputable proxy? and the prices are insanely low, any guarantee that the clothes are legit?

undercover is as hyped in Japan as supreme is to the west
naturally there are a ton of fakes, get everything uc legit checked
also you may be looking at auctions without a bin price

Yes fromjapan is fine. Keep in mind you're just basically browsing eBay of Japan so there will naturally be fakes as stated by another poster

this one for example.

fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/ragtagonlineshop_2160029471460y/1_1/lgk-link_search

seems to be a reputable seller but god damn that parka would cost at least double that on grailed? Am i missing anything? Will i get raped by customs?

The only thing you're missing is that grailed is a fucking awful place to base prices off for undercover.
I wouldn't pay over that and I've seen them go for even less, around $350 usd

Grailed is only good for finding specific pieces you're thirsty and willing to overpay for.

You won't get fucked by duties, fromjapan has a service where they can change the value on the package if you ask iirc.

this brand is such trash lol

cause grailed is place of greedy resellers

well damn, thanks for the help then will probably order a piece or 2.

>Order Dior Homme hedi era combat boots from Japan
>Tell fromjapan to mark down value
>Package arrives
>Customs won't give it to me until I send them screenshots of my bank account and paypal transactions of what it cost
>Didn't matter that they marked down value, I had to pay taxes anyways

Fuck Nazi European customs officer, DIE FUCKERS WHY SHOULD I PAY TAX ON 2ND HAND CLOTHES U FUCKS

>he doesn't forge recipts

why are europeans such pussies

How would one go about doing that?

inspect element a paypal transaction and be careful with the details. the customs officers probably won't look too closely from my experience

uh, literally any image editor in the entire world
wouldn't work for every proxy, fromjapan uses a deposit system so in paypal it would show you depositing say 20k yen but that doesn't mean you used 20k yen

anyone have a picture of that once piece that has some saying on the back that has the same font as the she brings the rain jacket but says something different but its actually a rain coat. Been looking for it for a while and it this point Im not sure if it says she brings the rain or not

need help. thinking of copping my first ever undercover piece ever. either one of these two, the horse logo tees, or the angel/devil tees. opinions?

or hell maybe even this

This?

Or this

>fromjapan.co.jp/en/special/order/confirm/ragtagonlineshop_2160029471460y/1_1/lgk-link_search

or buy new one here

nowhere.ie/sale/clothing/undercover-borremans-coat-grey?category=Undercover

>babby first undercover
>help me pick a t shirt
fuck outta here

thank you for your thoughtful post

im really gonna need an ID on those boots please

if you buy any of this hypebeast meme shit brand you're the definition of a fashion victim

lmfao yeah man just pay more ?????????

idiot

tHots?

Pretty sure they're just Docs.

Garbage

Ss17 season graphics are baddd

ugly as sin

trash