Tfw when you will never be cowboy living in the 60s

tfw when you will never be cowboy living in the 60s
tfw when hedi left slp
i am so lonely
idk why i am writing this

Learn how to greentext.
BTW if you like those clothes buy them and shut up.

There are plenty of cowboy jobs in Australia if you are serious about this

>Australia
Who the fuck wants to live in a scorching wasteland full of hostile wildlife in the middle of fucking nowhere

>live in a scorching wasteland full of hostile wildlife in the middle of fucking nowhere

Thats always been cowboy life, only know there is better medicine and less natives trying to kill you

This, he thinks that being a cowboy is being a slp model. He's just confused.

I feel for him then I used to have similar thoughts about being a train driver

I understand that they want skinny models, and that makes sense, but this guy is unattractive. He has thinning hair and a weak chin.

He's not a model, he's the guitar player of the britanys.
You know that Hedi has a thing for 6'3'' think musicians, that's why he ran plenty of times for slp.

*thinspo instead of think

OP here. Its Jake Smallwood btw.
Is not me.
I know.

I actually like the aesthetic he adds to the fit, kinda makes me think of a mix of the bad guy in matrix and a failed small supermarket manager working late at night

>m-muh attractiveness

Fuck off already. You must be a woman.

SLP user here

no idiot, it's jake from the britany's, jake smallwood is a different person, but is singer of white room

This, and also from the Dr skinnybones.
You wore the best slp look by far (the cape from aw15).

was a nice cape, i look like i have a problem in all the photos though lol

No, you look fine.
BTW, Do you know that guy called Paul Nouvet(he opened the ss15 show)?
Because I wanna know if he really tattooed "reckless" in his face.

ye its real no idea why he did it though lol
some guys used to paint our teeth black at parties so everybody looked like pirates

Yeah. I know I have mistaken surname of this guy but I was too lazy to correct myself. Btw. Tim? Also... what the hell is name of this guy in this pic? I have been searching him 4ever. Devon?

Meant 1st pic.* Fuck my life

his name is louis, he was in the band egyptian hip hop

Oh. Thank you. Ehh... I wish Hedi hadnt left. I dig all of his shows. My favourite was SS 2014. I loved this Bowie/glam vibe. Cheers

Who's the model on OP's pic?

just said that mate. Google him

I think that reckless is the name of his ep/album, that's a crazy way to promote it if you ask me.
But thanks for the input Tim.

slp user, please describe all of Hedis fits when you met him, does he only wear SL

I'm not slp user, but you can find online pics of him wearing "normal" clothes, exemplo that Pic with the Mickey t-shirt(I'm too lazy to post pic related)

Lee denim jacket and Mickey tee

bump for crucial info

where do you think cowboys work you fucking mong?

want to know

well hes a fashion guy so he obviously doesnt just wear ysl, but he wears it a lot, i remember he had a mickey mouse watch similar to that t shirt

Why Hedi always looks like he's on the verge of suicide on all photos ?

Best advice. Should be posted on every Veeky Forums thread. These fags don't understand that.

1st model looks so tired and angry