Hair Reccomendations/ Hair General

Simple thread. Post your hair, post desired styles.

I'm getting a haircut today. Last haircut I got was a Caesar, It worked out because my hair actually looks like Caesar when short (At least in the bangs.) But it grew back horribly. My bangs are noticeably shorter than my back and I'm looking for a new effay haircut. I have thick wavy hair that curls somewhat. I also have a wide forehead that I usually keep covered.

Bumping with some decent inspo

tell me, does this hairstyle actually look good from any other angle? cause i haven't seen a single picture of that hairstyle from eg the front

It's up to the individual and their hair type regarding how good this style looks head on.

I'm considering getting it because my hair isn't poker straight and it has a natural volume to it.

Huge forehead and very straight thin hair also thick eyebrows, suggestions?

How long is your hair now?

Nose lenght in top, side pretty short

take a photo, nigga

What haircut should I get? (No buzzcut)

Hit puberty first lmao

Fuck you, people mistake me for a teenager on a daily basis I don't need this shit on Veeky Forums of all places

>Implying that's a bad thing.

When growing out hair like pic related, should the top of your hair be the same length as the sides, a bit longer or shorter?

What haircut do I get? How should I style it?

Name of this cut?

Le Normiè

lol i have that shirt
short sides, shorter than u usually get them, and only trim the top a bit, style it how u want to then

Should I get this undercut bleached hair thing? I think it looks good.

disregard the nazi faggot

I've tried no poo and it hasnt worked for me.
any recommendations for daily/every other day shampoo or some sort of hair care routine?

what should I ask for without showing pic related

>Ayyyyy fuggedaboutit

Whats this haircut called? I dont wanna show a pic of Levi to my barber

is this a clear picture to show someone when i get my hair cut?

Don't know but Korean guys have similar ones.
Search "오대오 머리" or "오대오 가르마" in Google.
It's mostly curly without the undercut but that's the closest, I think.

Show the pic. It's just some guy playing chess to most people.

Keep growing it out or cut?

what's a good style for male hair that's curly?

just buzzcut... your hair are thinning hard lil boy

if you look at the different lengths of hair, it looks like the top is about the same length as the sides really. Alternatively, you could just start growing it out and worry about that in a few months when it's long enough.
Personally I'd like to have hair about that length, I've just got hitler youth right now so it feels like it might take a while.

Sides of my hairline have thinned out a bit. What do? It could be stress and diet related, but any hope? It's kinda been like this for years

Is it over for me? I barely ever have noticed hair come out and it's not more bald in some areas than others (the sides of my hair are dry in this pic) so it doesn't seem like MPB... but fuck when my hair is wet this shit looks so bad. I'm 19 by the way.

JUST

So do I just ride it out as long as it looks like a normal head of hair when dry?

got the same shit, not as bad and just in the back, i dont know dude, aslong as it doesnt show too much when dry i'm gonna keep it

Super straight hair
Using Gatsby grunge matte
Hair by part don't go either way
What other products can I use?
What other styles should I try?

Young Stalin is down :( any other recommendations?

Is HY still OK? I know it's a tad fashy but no one here cares.

I will disregard it because it's a thumbnail. I wouldn't do it but if you're as attractive as pewdiepie or more then you could get away with it.

I wouldn't cut it if it looked like that when dry

Just chemically straightened my hair using a $10 box of product and I am so fucking happy with the results. My hair used to be really frizzy and looked like pic related

It's so straight and silky smooth now I fucking love it

What is this. Good for thick hair?

h-how to make thick as fuck straight hair wavy?

Don't brush it? I have naturally wavy hair so idk.

i've been growing my hair out for like half a year now and it's getting in the way, i was thinking of shaving the sides to a buzzcut and tidying up frayed ends (my longest strands are neck-length but they curl all over the place and look like shit), is this a good idea for a haircut or will i look like a deus ex side character reject? also any inspo like this, preferrably a bit less trashy, please

unless you're 90s James Hetfield, dont

Do you have before and after pictures with the product name?

man I'd love to rock the patrick bateman. I'm saving this, thanks.

pls

Guys with long hair, how do you stop it from getting into your eyes? At home i wear pic related, but can't do that in public.

Looking for this guys haircut, but a picture from the front. Don't know what it's called. Pls help

You grow it out long enough to either tuck behind your ears or long enough to the point it's heavy enough to stay in isotonic due to weight or resting on your shoulders, otherwise you're fucked unless you use some type of product to keep it in place

I get the same side waves in my hair. Depends on how long you want it? For me the waves don't fall till it gets to chin length from the weight of it.

The dream.

thats literally my length/texture right now but I'm ugly af :(

Sometimes i just Kurt Cobain it and let it cover my ugly mug to hide my tears and insecurities

why do my hands get so sticky after using any product
ive tried a few and my hands are all incredably sticky for the next 48 hours, no matter how much I wash them, no matter how much I cover them in every oil and powder known to man, they are so sticky.
Does anyone else have this problem, and how do I avoid it
it actually fucking drives me insane

At least you have good hair :) I doubt your face is that bad, we are always our own worst critics.

I'm about half way there, at the awkward stage but i'm making it work. Ill be able to put it in a bun soon as it keeps growing.

if im a professional footballer should I just keep short hair? long hair is such a hassle and always gets in my eyes. idk what a good haircut would be for soccer/football. pls help

Time 4 haircut
Shit's getting wild on top dunno if I should keep it growing tho it's starting to hit my nostrils if I pull it down

Wat do

kekd

Pro tip, this will not look good if you don't have asian hair

i've also thought about growing my hair and and getting a similar cut but i don't think the world is ready for the mullet to come back desu

>오대오 머리
hey i'm not him but thanks for this, i have dark and slightly curly / wavey har it's gonna be perfect for this

>long hair
>tangles constantly, have to spend 15 minutes every morning detangling and get ridding of ratnests by hand because brushes rip my hair out

How the fuck does my hair do this. it behaves like having earbuds in your pockets. Will getting my split ends cut solve it, and will I look stupid? I like the unevenness I have right now, it looks natural. I love my long hair but i don't want it to be too womanly and I'm getting sick of tangles and knots

Ive heard people refer to it as the ducktail cut.

it's funny that you're afraid to show a picture of bobby. do you think they're going to claim that you're an anti-semite? because that would be great

Eyyy We have the same hair style right now although I feel like your face fits it better

i wanna grow my hair out so bad. i always cut it though.

hi me

Same guy as before. Is fin my only option? And could I get by from just using fin? I don't really care about getting more thickness I would be content with keeping what I have. Although once I'm in my mid twenties I would be open to the bald route, just not right now.

Yes, get on fin ASAP. It works best on crown and for diffuse thinning. Fin and keto shampoo should be enough. Just be patient.

Same. I always get about half way then cut it. I just need to stick to it for once.

bump, pls respond

I'm about 10 months in rn. I can no longer slick it back on the sides whatsoever. If I bring the top forward it kind of looks like the haircut everyone had in 6th grade, but a hell of a lot thicker

I feel you on that. Now that fall is coming up you can just push all the hair in a beanie. Or if its long enough right now you can put it in a bun.

True that, I'm studying abroad so I'll basically be skipping these last couple months of summer

I want short hair but I'm keeping some in the back for a single braid/dreadlock

Something as stark a contrast to dreads as possible

Used to do this user, for years, now I have embraced the curls and have just cut my hair accordingly

Cut it and get one of the styles for straight short hair in this thread, you look like you could rock a nice Hitler Jugend or Bobby Fischer

Is there anything like this that would look good on a white dude? I want to do something similar but can't find any pictures cause I don't even know what to call it.

Is my hair curly in the right way or am i just a faggot?

?

It usually doesn't. I mean my face isn't chiseled like this dude but i looked retarded if it was anything than from the side.

I believe those are dutch braids

looks pretty bad man. try the no-poo meme. itll be way less poofy

Is there any hair product at all that doesn't make my hair fall flat and look like shit? Clay, pomade etc always ends up turning to crap within an hour and flattens my hair. Honestly the only thing that works for me is just not washing my hair for a few days.

Maybe American Crew just sucks ass?

R8 my hair niggas.

Ultimately, I think it's a good look.

le edgey facebook level cringe

Hairline reminds me of Bobcat Goldthwait.

And it only gets worse.

That's actually my normal blank face, think the lighting fucked with it a little.

current hair, I suffer a large forehead + deep widows peak. looking for opinions about what to get, I was thinking of trying a messy undercut with a little length on the top of the sides into a fade, but I'm not sure how that would fit with my hairline

aforementioned hairline

how's my hair /fa?

Soap?
Isopropanol?
Acetone?

Anything for a high forehead paired up with widow's peak? Is there any scenario where a haircut like this works with a widow's peak, or are we just fucked?

Anybody irl have this hairline?

hairbands my man

THIS

this is a very important post