Millennial Fashion

Nothing says I'm a big masculine man like a man bun, a beard, a T Shirt that say Beard co. while putting away your vape to look for change in your man purse

>being this mad at being short

Did he take your girl senpai?

>lumping everyone that was born in a certain time period into one very specific stereotype

how old are you, OP?

better than most of waywt desu

W2c fit?

spotted the millennials

you forgot to mention the feminine shoes

for real though, how old are you?

For anyone wondering, this guy is around 6'5" to 6'8".

I'm going to guess 6'7".

>Being so insecure about your appearance that you have to conform to what you think other men think is masculine

This is the most feminine thing imagineable.

Those fucking sandals

And what's with the replies lmao, fags jumping on to defend this nu-fit

this
i have no clue why Veeky Forums is defending this

Neither do i. Wtf is going on.

His attitude is uneffay.

Doesn't matter how disgusting the guy in OP's pic looks when OP himself is a shitbag.

imagine some short teenager wearing all black with some greasy haircut in the corner of a fast food joint taking a picture of some guy and scuffing to himself as he makes fun of him to his internet friends

This This This

We aren't. His post is just shit.

>I'm a big masculine man
i seriously hope you guys don't actually aim for this with your style

the guy in OP pic looks like shit though but not because of lack of masculinity, masculinity is gross

OP, i can tell you are a manlet by the angle of that picture LOL. Fucking manlets are jealous of manmores

>t. Faggot

kill yourself

Beards are chin substitutes it's not fair to hang shit on millennials for being chinless wonders they had no say in it.

Fingers crossed enough people work this out and how to make sure it doesn't happen to their kids - this could a mistake that does not get repeated.

>caring about what other people do
lol