What does fa think of cuban link bracelets?

What does fa think of cuban link bracelets?

Does silver look tacky because its cheap?

I plan to wear it with a gold and alexandrine ring my grandfather left me and a silver mido watch

Thanks for posting in my thread. I don't wear bracelets, because i think they look bad. That specific one makes me think of high school. Why do you want it? Part of your outfit as an accessory? I only wear watches on my wrist. F91W all day everyday

Can't make a conclusion until seeing it with the outfit/person. Confidence helps tho.

I also think overdoing jewelry is tacky but lately i am into more flashy stuff.

Im 6ft somewhat fit, I usually wear black denim pants and black or brownleather boots with grey dress shirts or grey t shirts, sleeves rolled up.

I want to figure out wats the balance of jewelry without looking to dumb, I though maybe just one bracelet one watch and one ring was plenty but not too much.

Depends on your skin, your arm. It's probably not the best accessory but you can pull it off; I'm a really effeminate looking guy and I can pull this stuff very good, if you're white and don't have that much hair but you're attractive or dress in masculine colors you can pull it off too, just try it. Also don't wear any other accessories with it, it will look overdone

Op here, also going for sort of a bad boy look

Depends on what aesthetic you wanna have, with that it would look just fine

Its heavy im meaning it for it to look somewhat masculine, as much as jewelry can anyways

Im olive skin toned somewhat hairy masculine looking

black jeans + black boots would work with a silver bracelet, but u gotta be slim

yiah son

btw thanks for posting

Senior citizencore

you mean it would look good on some bad boy shit?
i mostly dress in all black or no colors or pastels, my neighbors think im a drug dealer.

Silver doesn't look tacky at all, cuban link bracelets are great but it depends if they work with your entire fit

If you have good looking arms (you can see the muscle composition and rather fit) you can do it, unless you're too hairy

I personally like silver just because it's affordable and enjoy seeing intricate designs done on rings.

i personally wear a silver cuban link bracelet that my dad gave me. he got it from mexico. cuban link bracelets are very nice looking. better than any of the crap the rappers have been wearing. black people basically ruined mens jewelry

elite b8

I like the pattern , its sort of like what im getting.
what sorts of reactions do you get from people?

I wear a golden ring with a big blue stone and people tend to stare at it and often asume ive got more money than i do

i get mixed reactions. usually a lot of out of towners (im from new york) dont care for it, neither do manhattan rich whiteys. but i am italian and i live in a neighborhood thats almost exclusively italian, and people think youre weird if you dont wear a metal necklace with or without a cross. so i guess i pull it off better than a lot of people? but then again a lot of people say i look like a mob boss so theres that :(. i also wear a matching silver necklace with a cross and a tag heuer watch

this is what im sort of scared wary off

I think silver makes poor people look up to you but the really wealthy people look down because they wouldnt be wearing a big ass silver thing but some high end gold rolex thin bracelet.

Also 5 diferent people have told me i look like a drug lord too, 4 of them girls who said its ina a good way , didnt want to bring it up to not be cringy but i think it oes well with that sort of sleeze core.

wear the silver jewelry bro. if you like it, then who gives a shit what other people say. you said girls like it so dont fix whats not broken. i used to get teased for my name in middle and high school because it was a "girl's name", but now all the girls compliment me on it, and its a great conversation piece.

i personally dont like when men wear gold jewelry in large amounts, like the rolex gold bracelet you mentioned. unless you are fat, cute old man and come from a small village in italy or some southern european country, you just end up looking sleazy and gross. the head boss at my office wears a gold rolex presidential with no diamonds, but he can pull it off because its only 1 piece of gold jewelry. silver or white gold you can get away with more because it isnt AS gaudy as yellow gold.

its not cringy trust me. if it works for you then go with it.

stop being a pussy and sleaze the fuck up faggot

My grandpa was the original sleeze, I inherited his jewelry and mint high end jackets and shirts and have been unintentionaly doing sleezecore since I was in highschool

I actually used to look like you with the long hair, but being 25 I think if I wear leather bracelets today and long hair Id look like a total faggot

also dont really dig the shitload of cheap rings, thats what I want to avoid, cheap looking pieces

Also lift otherwise you look too slp and will only attract hot bipolar tier biches, been there

looks good at 18 tho