Please fucking help

Guys please help I'm going through a fucking panic attack crisis right now I have so many god damn clothes and it feels like none of them go together and I'm freaking out and can't breathe please help me put some ideas together and help me stop being retarded. I'll start off with the shoes I have and post all the other shit too

Shit ton of pants mostly slim fit some tapered also have more shit like joggers and adidas slim sweatpants

Few bombers, coaches jacket, camo parka, yes I know I'm a meme, also have a shit ton more stuff I'm just showcasing the main things, if u need a better look at a piece let me know

A couple sweaters and hoodies and I know some of this shit is cringe tier just bear with me

I have tshirts, long sleeves, button downs and flannels in every color under the sun, these are just a couple staple pieces that maybe u could work an outfit around idk help

dude, it's okay. you have a bunch of pants that go with your tops, and your sneakers go with those well. maybe you should donate some of the stuff you don't think matches so well. Like, what are you planning on wearing with those boots? seems like you should just stick with athletic stuff and coats. maybe buy some shorts or something. best idea is just to try some stuff on and post pics.

lol you cant be serious you can easily make some of these work the fits will just be boring

sambas,stans,converses and the eytys(the black shoes on the back right look like eytys) shoes be your man rotation. Other shoes can work but only in certain situations(the nikes for working out, the beat vans authentic for skating if you actually skate etc etc). get rid of the polo shoes.

keep jacket 1,3,4 and 6 imo. All of those look fine

keep sweaters 1 and 3 ditch everything else

dont wear any of this

read the sticky for color theory to understand what colors complement each other. cop some basic colored tees of varies colors. should be good/decent quality so they last a bit. would recommend uniqlo if youre poor. None of this is even bad

The boots I usually try to pair with black or dark jeans and either a flannel or that parka. More of a fall look imo

seems like you're not in too bad of a spot OP. Ditch some clothes and stick to a smaller set of go-tos. and post fits.

dude calm down, nearly everything you have is basic enough to match. like just some sambas and a camo jacket is enough to look okay

this lol

you have the most basic shit ever this will work

All your shit is cheapass fast fashion shit. Thats why you're freaking out - you know you look a fuckboi. Burn all that shit and start over.

At least gibs it to goodwill.

this fucking guy owns bill clinton's book lol

No man should ever own more than 2 or 3 pairs of pants you absolute cunt.

the fact that you're having trouble with total basic streetwear tells me that you really should drop any interest in fashion because you're a fucking moron.

you guys seem real swell id luv you to come to my picnic

the fact that he fell for so many memes concerns me tb.qh

The only reason I'd come to your picnic is to take a shit in your picnic basket, pal

I'm an extremely impulsive online shopper if it explains a lot of my choices

i figured.

You've reached peak fashion. You maybe found that one fit that was perfect, and now that you realize you can't create any other perfect fit, you think all your clothes are worthless and awful.

I agree with this guy.

2, 3, 4, 8 is ok. Rest meh.
If none fit very good, then do invest in a pair of good fitting pants.