-ur a:
>sjw
>bug chaser
>fatass
>jew

-u post in tumblr threads

-u post cara/"modelfu" threads

-u post "muh muscles cant fit jeanz XD" threads

-u post those shitty ass hair threads that are just badly disguised /soc/ rate threads

-u let internet strangers dictate ur 1000$ purchases in cop or not threads

-u post "effay music" "effay rooms" or "effay cars" threads that clearly belong on other boards and are complete garbage because ur all tastless 14 year olds, go post ur "ëffay battlestation" on /v/ u autistic fucks

-u want generic "style" advice because ur some loser from /r9k/ on gf quest and have no real interest in fashion - go to reddit mfa and read the sidebar losers

-u post unfunny played out internet memes (baneposting exluded) such as "is x Veeky Forums" or

REKT
E
K
T

-u follow or care about trends trends either on or off the internet

-u categorize urself as x-core or use the words core or wave at all (there are seriously people in our year of 2017 who pay real life money for clothing in order to fit into internet microtrend cliques)

-ur some sjw cuck who thinks getting banned for using the word nigger on Veeky Forums.org is -acceptable

also:

if u havent been lurking at least 3 months or dont work in the industry, dont post, this is basic Veeky Forums etiquette, cuck redditors namefagging and shitting up every thread the first time they visit the board is just disgusting

only after the garbage is purged will Veeky Forums be a good board once again

Friend, I think the_donald might be place more suited for you.

dang, I like 1 slp piece and 1 apc piece :(

This is the best thread on Veeky Forums right now.

I don't care if this is completely ironic, the fact that you took the time to type this makes you an enormous faggot

-u use "u" on Veeky Forums

>hating on slp
That's about the only thing wrong with this list

Looks like it's just you and me brody

It would be nice if this board had some sort of established elitism or standards. Unfortunately you're the minority and the chans with less normalfag ridden Veeky Forums boards are dead.

what the fuck is a bug chaser

>fag shit like slp

overweight male detected

>those shitty ass hair threads that are just badly disguised /soc/ rate threads
heh

>this board is manly used by highschool kids or first year college students.
hehe

Im sorry sir, would you mind posting how we should dress?

All this and you're fine with Instagram threads?

Literally catching bugs, user.

black jeans and black tee 2 sizes too small

Ignoring the bait format this is pretty true, upvoted

>tfw there are people who don't recognize this post right now on Veeky Forums

how far we have strayed from gods light

Amen

What's wrong with APC, Acne, and other minimalist brands? Or slp?

user if you have to ask.....

>/pol/ autist spouting buzzwords again
make some friends pal

>grouping SLP with nig-tier brands
>dedicating half the post to SJWs, when they are basically non-existent on this board
not sure if a subtle b8 or genuinely retarded

Plz do say why instead of just randomly hinting that I should know.

What's really wrong with e.g. Acne really? Yeah it's overpriced, but if that is OP's point then it's not about the fashion entirely anymore, but if their clothes are worth it or not.
If OP is saying that minimalism is shit because it's minimalism, then I don't get it.
Yes it's basic, but that doesn't mean it's shit. It's just your average stuff without much innovation.

I can't seem to understand why minimalism stuff is so bad, spell it out for me plz.

not that guy, it's mostly just oversaturation. minimalist brands were be memed into oblivion here
I don't have a problem with those brands myself (even own some second hand), but they really are kind of boring, and at designer prices boring is pretty inexcusable
they're generally used as babby's first expensive clothing and it really shows

I know from experience that this is true.

don't listen to him, nothing is wrong with acne studios. as the previous post said, he dedicated half the post to SJWs. my guess is that he hates these sweaters that they put out.

>nothing is wrong with acne studios
>posts a good example of what is wrong with acne studios

slp is derivative bullshit and 100% nig tier

can't really argue with any of that

>tfw will probably never own the please call me girl sweat

Obviously these aren't pc enough for some people. Triggering alt right warriors

like it or not, he's right boys.

this desu

It's all about how you wear it imo. The typical minimalist style that is similar to pic related is usually worn by beta-cucks which is where it gets the criticism. I usually wear Acne and Norse Projects, but I try to emulate Americana prep and workwear styles instead of the Scandinavian side of the brands.

just farted so loud that i woke my wife's boyfriend up from his nap lol