Veeky Forums f a c e t h r e a d

Veeky Forums f a c e t h r e a d

Grow your hair out

I low key want this thread to happen, but don't wanna have my pic here with OP's untill it gets archived.

hey boys

haha am i Veeky Forums

this garbage belongs on >>>soc

you sound ugly lol

Either you're a shitty attention whore who is begging for the praise of a bunch of skinny faggots on a Chinese pottery website or you're some disgusting faggot who is posting pictures of someone else. I can't decide which is more pathetic and disgusting.

You can just post once or twice bitch got damn.
Your face looks a bit heavy, though it's probably just the natural shape and not because you're fat. Nice skin, eye color, lips, hair. I wanna say 7 but I just can't feel comftorable with that. 6.5.

see

subtle troll, love it, well done
would've worked on almost anyone else

Always remember

>face7.jpg

good lad. too bad it never caught on. after the influx of 14 year olds circa 2010 any hopes of not feeding shitposting trolls went down the drain. you're just outnumbered! furthermore, i bet you didn't even sage the thread. just face it boys, we're younger, stronger, and shitposting so fast it'll make your head spin!

qt

can soc posting faggots and all their orbiters get banned pls? it doesnt belong here. if u are attention whoring than with ur clothes or parfumes or something like this

kys for starting this cancer u non white slavic faggot

How does Veeky Forums rate me?
Don't really think of my appearance to much so thought I would get some opinions on how I look.

You just look really old and borind and idk... American

Old? Never thought of myself as old looking before.

fuck me up guys

what hair products do u use?

*validation thread

Is it just me or are his eyes like really far apart from each other, idk something is so off?

my eyes are far apart

Honestly I think this look works for you, if you wore like baggy street-wear you would look dope my man

your pout tells me you carefully did your hair and took a ton of selfies to try and get one decent take so you could post it to Veeky Forums and get compliments from Veeky Forumsggots. you are not ugly but you have a higher opinion of your looks than you should

Side eyes salamander

sounds about right

nigger with a bullring. dont u retard know meaning of things u pierce ur skin with?

You look like the girl from Wye Oak

baka

imagine how ashamed this guy's parents, especially his father, must be

What is your secret to looking cute, how do you makeup?

yea id be pretty ashamed too if my kids were really attractive
there's no secret
you either do or you don't
all you can really do is take care of your skin and pick the right hairstyle.
>how do you makeup?
less is more. and you have to pick a style that works for you. there are 6 million makeup tutorials and shit on youtube, its pretty easy to pick up. just gotta find a look that fits you

I don't think using numbers 1-10 is good advice, as it doesn't really translate to real-world attractiveness. You're a decent looking guy, slightly above average, high trust face. You'd benefit a LOT from heading over to
and have the potential to be very good looking

see
i don't find black guys attractive but you are really, really good looking.

you can be gay without being a fag, you know

you're pretty young, you should be a lot more attractive in 10 years. you'd benefit from lifting

should i get dreadlocks

the part of yourself that has thoughts like that is not looking out for your best interest. You should let your hair fall down too, especially if that's it's natural color.

I recognize you, do you live in arizona?

I'd say you look 35. Style wise not bad. Your not too shabby, the stubble suits you.

All of you are subhuman copers and should visit Gandy ASAP Tbh Tbh

>pick the right hairstyle
Which was obviously not done in that picture.

suit yourself senpai i literally get nothing but compliments about my hair

Plz send verbal abuse

small mouth NCT, nw2, potato jaw no zygo incel nerdic cuck

you look like you are one rejection away from going full tranny

Nice

8/10

I don't know /10 but for sure good looking (and you seem like a funny guy)

Sad slav/10

Pls don't, grow your hair and you'll even better looking imo

Have you tried to treat your skin? Also you seem skelly (you can change both things and benefit a lot)

I'm and i Just realised your skin looks bad because of the shit lighting, so well, sorry

go to fucking /soc/ holy fucking shit

not fashion

subhuman bluepill deathnik fashioncel with generic reddit advice and overly lenient ratings/10

My skin is shit though.

But I'm working on it. It looks a lot better than it did a year ago.

Lmao all that from a face pic? I'm surprised

You'll love my jew nose too then

Looking like a medic. Nice featues

Hey, I'm an ugly fuck that looks 15 that came over here from /mu/ for really no reason. Feel free to talk shit.

You're the type who should lift and get big.

Is there anything I can do to improve my apperance?

Start lifting.

>this is the type of people who ridicule your music taste on /mu/

HAHAHAHAHA

Your nose is the least of your worries buddy boyo, in fact, if you had a brow and it had some width to it, it might even have been your one good feature, it may have even justified your subhuman fish-like IPD and together with your (hypothetical) brow create a sloping profile instead of that bulging neotenous nigger profile you have now, to draw attention away from your norwooding.

I am not even gonna begin to get into the absolute mess your facial ratios are and how your lower third basically implies that you're diseased genetic waste.

I am a scrawny cunt so maybe you're right.
Normally I'm the one being ridiculed. There's always the possibility that the elitists look even worse than me, but I doubt it.