Fuccboi General

Winter is coming and I'm looking for some brands that makes comfy hoodies that don't look like shit.
Any anons can help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

asphaltgold.de/en/adidas-zx-700-legend-ink-black-bliss.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reigning Champ

Also, the hoodie you posted makes it look like your head is popping out of a vagina

Size down for redwing postman?

Okay guys, I'm starting to feel like a retard trying to figure this out.
My hair goes to the left over my forehead and it looks alright to me in the mirror, but since mirror images are flipped, it looks different for people looking at it, and whenever I look at a photo, it looks awful.
Is it just that I'm used to the orientation in the mirror and I'm not used to the correct orientation, or can flipped/unflipped images make hair look better/worse?

i know what you're talkig about but you been getting some bad pusy my frend

$170 for a hoodie is a bit much for me.
I was thinking $75 max for one desu.
Looking for something I could wear more casually

what size of ozweego III's should I get if I wear 12 us in AF1's?

why don't you just get a h&m or gildan hoodie? they're cheap af and are quite comfy

I'm not really a fan of H&M but I think I can check out Gildan.
I've been getting my hoodies from this regional brand called Homage. Their hoodies are comfy as fuck. Like being wrapped in a blanket. But I'm trying to expand my wardriobe. I don't want every piece of clothing I wear be from these guys.

7 they run big

> not casual
Wtf I work out in RC and Todd Snyder x Champion

blank champion hoodies

do they run half a size small?

What is a good light black jacket that isn't a bomber

H&m hoodies are too thin desu. I want my hoodies

T H I C C

GOD
YES
THIS

w2c fluffy comfy hoodies that don't look anorexic?

Uniqlo U

Vintage Champion are heavy as fuck
Camber is twice as heavy cuz it's just two layers of their 24oz cotton (three month wait time though)

those buttons look fucking hideous jesus christ

My drawstrings always get broken in the washing machine. I wish more jackets had snap buttons

Anywhere I can find a decent flannel under $40?

uniqlo

American giant does them for $80, meant to be really good.

I was high when I got these hemmed.

Are they way too short?

Japanese selvedge

They're sitting just under my waist atm. Not sagging tho.

Just bought a simple, clean gray hoodie from Muji. Excellent quality.

i wear an 11 in stan smiths and went a half size up and there is a very slight amount of room and they fit really well. i feel like tts would have been too tight around the middle of my foot

muji sells clothes?

Yeah shit looks awful

Yeah.

If you're gonna get those hemmed that high, they have to be properly tapered, too

Not that user, but yeah. Really nice, comfy clothes. Definitely worth checking out.

>Dress shoes are finally breaking on me after 3 years
>Move to a new country and have no idea where the fuck people buy decent shoes
>Don't want to buy online because I'm a hard person to size

So, where do people buy dress shoes in the US that are reasonably priced and decent quality? (Say $200-400). I went to Allen Edmonds, but virtually all their shoes have rubber soles that look tacky.

So, where to go?

Does anyone have recommendations for tight fitting long sleeve tshirts? I got one with a flannel from Kohl's like 10 years ago and it's perfect for wearing under sweaters, but it's starting to wear out. It fits like under armor but it's made of normal tshirt material with some elastic I guess.

That's what is missing. I have a "stretch" Jean that looks great short but tapered.

Is Japanese selvedge ok to be tapered?

I don't think any Japs are going to come to your house and murder you if you taper your jeans.

Fair enough.

What exactly do I do?
And what instructions do I give the $7 service Chinese lady?

Taper the ankle? Taper the whole leg?

Knee down.

taper from knee/calf down
make sure they pin it on your leg while you wear it. if you can't get it off with pins in it it's too tight.

Appreciate it

based pusy poster

ID on shoes? I've found adidas dragons that look similair, but are not this shoe. I thought I had read somewhere that they're zx 500's but still can't find them. Any help appreciated

CHEERS
T

I have a few pairs of dragons
sole is different

Yeah, I've found dragons that look similair, and I may buy, but I'm still holdin' out for these.

Having followed Adidas for ten years, I've noticed that there are a few color schemes that they like to reuse. Recommend you just search Google images for blue yellow and white Adidas sneakers

Think I found 'em! Been looking on and off for quite a while.

asphaltgold.de/en/adidas-zx-700-legend-ink-black-bliss.html

harrington

gotta tie your strings when you wash

Best white button up?
Best black t shirt?
Best chinos?

I know no body cares about this guy anymore but I fucking hate him

coach jacket

that's a stupid looking hoodie. Try levi's for 70 dollar or less hoodie. it's sweatshop shit but it's decent quality.

w2c a loose fitting suit like this? is this a certain cut?

in the 90's maybe

Seriously don't go for those fits if you don't already fully master the more basic fitting suits

>Buy fw15 haider hoodie second hand,
>go to tailor to get replicas made in all kinds of colours and fabrics
>flip the haider hoodie
>stay comfy for life

I have forest green eyes.

Should I wear a green shirt or something green?

Where to cop those socks and shoes?

you gotta thrift

I don't know how he finds these.

I keep hearing great things about Champion hoodies but I'm in eastern europe so we don't have them here.
First of all, are they warm? It's cold as hell here.
Second, does Amazon UK or DE carry the right product? The same stuff they sell in the US?

They're medium weight cotton, not very warm. But they're cheap and readily available. Look for boutiques in Latvia / Russia if you want to find them. They all ship internationally

Sorry I didn't answer your second question
If Amazon is the seller, it'll be the same stuff sold stateside

>Light black
gray?

Fear of God and Off-White is my go to when it comes to comfy hoodies.

Also try PacSun.

Light jacket, black

w2c

answer me you little bitch

thank you. old people or anyone old-ish dressing in "bad ass" clothes is my fucking pet peeve

gonna put this in fuccboi general cause i feel like it doesn't quite deserve it's own thread. I've had an old pair of these 5.11 ATAC low boots forever and i'm curious about using them in an outfit. i know they aren't like combat boots or docs or anything but could they still look good in an outfit? they're quite clunky and odd so idk. should these be reserved for utility purposes only? just looking for ideas/inspo i guess.

Just don't go head to toe mil spec or you'll look like a gun nut

Where to get cheap raw denim/selvedge denim?

Unbranded is cheap

Socks @ Topman
Shoes @ Tom's

what colour socks to wear with brown shoes? White with white and black with black is easy, do people do brown socks, or what?

those are pretty obviously quite tapered, any more and you'd probably be approaching skinny jean territory

I need to replace my old under shits, what are some quality tank tops that are relatively inexpensive ($10-20)? Male, by the way.

Bonus points for color variety.

When I had to wear undershirts, I had a lot from Jockey

does anyone know where I can cop a sick crew neck sweatshirt with a hoodie pocket? Pic related is the only one I can find for sale atm

and this

I love my Naketano hoodie, but it's a little too "street" for my personality.

etc

Would Bushacre boots looks goofy with shorts?

Getting ready for the Cali heatwave.

Asking again, I've got forest green eyes like in pic related. Would wearing green shit make them stick out more?

Asking because I saw a thread where it said that wearing blue accessories with blue eyes makes them stick out more. Can I get the same effect with this?

Wearing green eye shadow and green ear rings is ok.
But on the body you want to wear colors that aren't green

>Wearing green eye shadow and green ear rings is ok.
I'm a guy.
>But on the body you want to wear colors that aren't green
Why?

Because having green around your head attracts attention to green to your eyes.
But if you wear green clothes, your eyes just gets lost in a sea of green.
If you're a guy, then I'd just avoid wearing green accessories except maybe emerald ear rings at the risk of looking like a fag

Uniqlo's hoodies are thick and heavy, much comfier and warmer than gildan or H&M

Nobody is looking at your eyes for long enough to think about how they interact with your clothes, so just wear whatever you want. I am skeptical of the claim that blue accessories make blue eyes stick out more, again because nobody is thinking that hard. Maybe if you are wearing earrings but that's about it.

Gildan has at least 3 different thickness in hoodies, dryblend is the heaviest (9.0 oz/yd2, 325 g/m2), that's heavier than any other in the same price range Uniqlo included, you must have handled only thinner models

'forest green is the only one of those colours thats actually real btw

Is it acceptable to wear this shirt in public if I'm not affiliated with the army?
I love how it looks.
I live in Los Angeles.

army hasent worn this shit since the early 2000s. You can wear it with out the stolen valor thing. But dosent mean itll look good m8

I was thinking of wearing it with slim black chinos and some black sneaks.

Any recommendations?

Just bought a pair of Acne North jeans. I'm a true 31 with big thighs. They're really comfortable, but the taper isn't quite as aggressive as I like. Should I size down? Or will it appear much slimmer when I hem them? I tried on a pair of Aces and the were uncomfortably tight, but I also can't help but feel like I could have broken them in a bit.

Advice?

>forest green
mein negro
how can brownies even compete?

I have a new pair of really nappy suede shoes, how can I best preserve the feel and color? I figure waxing and oiling would destroy the texture so I was looking into water-based sprays (nikwax unless someone knows of a better one), but should I do anything else besides use that, brush it regularly, and carry a suede eraser for stains?

W2c some nice casual sweaters like pic related