The 90s is dead. 2000s is cool now

The 90s is dead. 2000s is cool now.

00s kids where we at?

guess I could break out my Von Dutch hat for old times' sake

If you were born in the 2000s, that means you're at the oldest 17, therefore cant be on this board as its 18+

:)

now gtfo

are you retarded? not all '90s kids' were born in the 90s, they just experienced their formulative years then. there are millenials over 18 now, god help us all

>formulative

you're one of those 30-40 year olds that thinks the 80s is still cool right?

fuck me lol meant formative

Been seeing fashion bitches memeing that late 90's early 00's fashion since like 2011. They dressed like the only TV show they had ever seen was TRL.

Growing up in the 80s and 90s was the best. Once the 2000s hit and 9/11 happened, everything went downhill. Going to middle and high school in the 90s and discovering ourselves before the era of cellphones and social media truly were better times. Theres a reason why millennials aren't having sex anymore and don't even know how to approach women and talk to them face to face like me and all my friends had to do.

>there are millenials over 18 now

Millennials are Generation Y. There are millennials over the age of 30. People just use the word wrong because they assume it means people born around 2001.

00s kid = birth years 80s-90s

As someone who started posting on Veeky Forums at age 12 and is now 22 years old, I really wish I'd gotten to experience that.

I was in highschool when social media and cellphones became ubiquitous. Graduated in 05. People were definitely more fun pre cellphone.

I feel that. I'm 29 and didn't get a cell phone until I was 20. I really miss the days of being able to go about my business without calls/texts/emails coming in all the time. If you try that now people think you're crazy

Yup. Now your job expects to be able to reach you 24/7 and respond to emails from wherever you are.

There's a group of teenagers/young adults that hangs out in a park by my house every night. I've never heard them talk. You just see the glow from their 6 phones and vape clouds. Shouldn't they be raising hell. We're like the first generation not shocked by the following gen.

Still, growing up without all this tech makes you appreciate being able to access a seemingly infinite amount of knowledge and media, instantly, and from anywhere.

I was at a music festival recently watching from above the main stage and I could see like five or six girls up near the front of the crowd just snapchatting each other snapchatting each other and paying no attention to the music. Makes me sad.

I reckon a condition of getting into concerts should be that you sign an agreement that anyone is allowed to grab your phone and smash it to pieces are you are not entitled to sue them, abuse them or touch a hair on their head.

NiBBa I was born in 98 but grew up in the 2000s

Born in 96, but the 90s were wack let's bring back 00s normcore fashion

I love how japanese fashion hasn't changed at all since the tech crash.

I have like 5 entry level office jobs to fill and all the millenials sound fucking awkward on phones and I can't hire them.

Mostly have to hire inefficient older employees

>2000s is cool now
Even the kardashians wore it last year....

is this early 2000's techwear??

i love it

80s is too long, most have to be in the late to mid 90s.

woah dude

well i was born in 97 so does that make me a "90s kid"? no i was 3 you moron, i didnt understand the cultural trends. clearly being an "XXs kid" means you were at least a teen during said year.

does this mean fucking americans will try to be thin again? or are they still going to be pant shitting walmart shoppers for ever now?

i'm from 90s but have been saying forever 00's better

Says the 90s were "wack"

But isn't old enough to actually remember/and live through the culture and society of that time that was influencing fashion

Typical millennial

Hell yeah my bitch. Pic related, most effay band of the early 2000s.