Vaporwave

Anyone else here love Vaporwave fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eipN_3VnY7M
youtube.com/watch?v=R7-2dMq3ONA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like the avant garde of fashion, its the best

THAT IS "BROPORWAVE", NOT "VAPORWAVE".

ishygddt

vaporwave? more like advertising.

Vapor wave was founded on the notion of mocking consumerism, it makes sense that the aesthetic for the fashion is advertisementish

just wear late 80s early 90s clothes that are colorful and slightly tacky.

Don't just dress like a teenage millenial tool with pastel visuals printed all over his pleb-ass millenial streetwear.

this

>claims to mock consumerism
>consumes these garbage designs anyway

Hhaha totally. You guys have heard of young leandoer?

Stop shilling your merchandise

lmao

I want to beat up any faggot I see wearing vaporwave shit in 2017. Holy shit.

It's only the odd ugly 15 year old girls and brazilians who wear it at this point bro, it's ok.

I'm into it, but it's never obvious to people in public unless it's a novelty tee. But even then, I avoid the clothes that outright say "I'm a vaporfag" I own the shirt in the related pic as well as a few others, and the responses I get from people are mixed.

the chad shouldn't like vaporwave at all for this to be correct

>the avant garde of fashion
90% of high fashion is avant-garde

He's shilling his own merchandise of course it'll be Chad wearing his.

Has anyone else noticed yung lean and friends' departure from the super crisp, HD asian nostalgia imagery of "vaporwave" and heading towards more simple and gritty lofi stuff? It seems like a lot of the videos for his (and more bladee's) songs are all shot on phone cameras and have a lot of less than perfect editing. Even the clothes have gone from the future fit techwear stuff into baggy, 2000s "rap" shit. I totally dig it, I'm just wondering if anyone else is watching the transition

I dont understand, I've seen this pic related hoodie shilled on Veeky Forums many times and it's as vaporwave as it gets
the description on the site even reads
>CONCEPT & DESIGN
>Capitalist nostalgia at its finest.
Not why you guys are hating, it's pretty neat stuff.

Yeah I'm seeing that transition as well, I like both styles desu with a slightly heavier lean on the nostalgia imagery.

Yeah that T looks good man, nice get.

I actually have a vaporwave/sadboys outfit, I might post it later.

but the merch is being worn by the virgin

are you blind?

w2c

the vendetta video is amazing
looks like some friends dicking around with a camera

this thread is fucking gross

>publicspace(dot)xyz
I have the pepsi shirt on the site, it like it quite a lot. Very soft/light fabric they use.

ya vapewave fashion is mad cool idk why are all these losers shitting on it

>toned legs from jogging while listening to future funk

I thought I was the only one that did this

youtube.com/watch?v=eipN_3VnY7M

nope, I have a playlist of 50 future funk/vaporwave songs that makes exercising 10x more enjoyable
youtube.com/watch?v=R7-2dMq3ONA

>makes exercising 10x more enjoyable
they really do

Also, link/post list?

Wear FILA, Older Nautica jackets, retro stuff and shoes that look like Oswegos, shit get ozwegos if you can.

Not sure how to export/share playlist since it's all local but here's some screenshots. You can find most of the songs on the youtube channel I posted, or the artists' soundclouds/bandcamps. (1/2)

(2/2)

god this genre is such a fucking abomination

Looks amazing on a wall or online, looks terrible on an actual human being.

Fucking disgusting