Why are men's shorts these days so gay?

Why are men's shorts these days so gay?

It's like we are stuck between cargo shorts or this gay patterned shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

jcrew.com/p/mens_category/shortsswim/dockshorts/dock-short-in-stretch-chino/G3105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop shopping at vineyard vines

It's not just at vineyard vines, this faggotry is everywhere

The like when the shorts back then were actually short

>there are no solid colors shorts being made in the world right now
You are stuck with poor searching skills and eye sight. The first 2 of your picture are pretty normal, except for the colors.
The worst faggotry is in you.

>first two are normal
Maybe for frat boy faggots or trust fund babbies vacationing on the east coast

I would look like a tool in these shorts

my guess is you look like a tool anyway so don't worry about.

You are tool already.
There is nothing unusual about them besided the colors.

>I would look like a tool
yes you do

These look better but I feel like they only work with a specific shoe/shirt combo.

Im just looking for casual shorts to wear with a t-shirt and none of this Tommy Bahama shit

sweatshorts

>describing a garment as 'gay'

fuck off

>can't do a simple google search
you're helpless OP

there are plenty of decent looking shorts OP are you retarded

What the fuck

Try H&M

Can any aus cunts help me out. Looking for decent slim fitting stretch chino shorts that are ABOVE THE KNEE and not baggy as fuck. I've looked everywhere and they're all either baggy or past the knee.

wtf are you serious? literally any mallcore mens wear shop

>tfw your legs are too big for anything other than gym shorts

left is a pretty good outfit. that's the height of shorts you want to go for if you're not trying to look gay or insecure

Maybe its just my local "malls" but theres fucking none.

tumblr.com

Wearing shorts when you're trying to look good is always gay. I only wear basketball shorts or pyjama shorts and that's when I'm not trying to look good.

you dont have roger david? topman? yd? politix? aquila? tarocash? or even fucking target?

and 'shoppingcentrecore' sounds dumb af

>shorts

why are so many guys wearing only bland and uninteresting colors?! are they so insecure about their sexuality that they can't even wear pretty colors?

You're not looking in the right places

Where to cop?

black is a pretty colour, right? well at least in my opinion

black is the backbone of any good wardrobe and most fits, but it's more handsome than pretty.

That pink is ugly as shit. I fucking love pink as a colour, but that pink is ugly as shit. A good pink is a lot duller and unobtrusive. That mint tie is ugly as shit as well to be quite honest. All of his colours are simply too bright.

only black skin (piggies dont reply)

GOAT shorts

jcrew.com/p/mens_category/shortsswim/dockshorts/dock-short-in-stretch-chino/G3105

white people can't pull off bright colors most of the time

Acceptable.

wear pants like a man should

You can pull a fit like this to look casual and athletic rather than fratty / gay / try hard.

Shorts, outside of the gym are always a mistake.

If you live in fucking Alaska

>

>not knowing frat-core
lmao beta male over here

I wouldn't say I like pink, but lavender is god tier.

But I got bullied when I posted proper shorts on a WAYWT thread

I wear guy's shorts even though I am female since they are so gay-looking anyway. Also they have large pockets, so convenient. Makes me wonder why do women always get these useless pockets for fuck's sake, who the hell wants to carry around a purse all day?

Shorts are gay in general

Can I get shorts this length these days. Non jeans would be nice

is it wrong to like this?
where to cop

I wear a pair of above-the-knee slim chino shorts in a faded sand color.

They're comfy and I'm a faggot with nice legs so they fit me well.

>who the hell wants to carry around a purse all day?

I do lol (I'm a dude)

When I'm at college, I carry a backpack that contains my EDC stuff, but I carry a Rick tote/dustbag otherwise and I think it goes quite well with my style

The only pocket chicks need, you fucking trap, is that one that wraps around my big white cock

the wallet?

Right guy at least has his shorts cut to make room for the crotch and wears a T-shirt to go with it for a casual match. Left guy's looks hilariously bad and uncomfortable...judging from the visible outline of the balls.

wore this exact fit today lol

God that must be inconvenient