Is ironically wearing fake clothing okay?

pic not related

>it's ok i'm doing it 'ironically' haha
>irony in fashion in 2017

everyone will see through your shitty excuses, poorfag

fuck, thanks user

Don't think about buying a full wardrobe of fake clothes, but buy some good replicas here and there for things that are ridiculously overpriced. In the end, they're just clothes. Pay full price for things you think are worth it.

great answer, i bought a vetements replica

The IQ level of the average Veeky Forums user is seriously concerning. I honestly want to know what's running through that dipshit head of yours.

I buy fake cuz I'm poorfag, most people won't notice as long as the quality isn't too shit. If you're trying to buy something for brand then don't buy fake becayse you probably care what people think

wearing "fake" clothing is always acceptable if it passes for the real thing

as long as you
A. don't build a full wardrobe of fakes like said

B. don't try to pass them off as real or come up with a psud explanation as to why you bought it. when asked, just admit that its an authentic fake. Anyone who's not an ass will respect that. No one really cares unless you act as if it holds status(that goes for clothes in general). "Fakes" have their place in modern fashion and an aesthetic value all their own, without the copout of irony. It doesn't matter how real it looks either, what matters is that it's a simulation and supports the fetishism of clothing.

I heard vetements replica isn't that great, what piece did you bought? planning to get myself a may the bridges I burn hoodie.

Now I'm gonna have to keep an eye out in public. It's the small details that fuck my ass with rage. Thanks a lot.

Buy more 80 dollar white tees you useful fucking idiot

If you're buying fake brand logo tees then you're a fucking moron.
If you're buying fakes for a graphic/design that's pretty acceptable.
Girls love my authentic Gildan fakes.

You'd have to explain why you choose to wear fakes. And just like a good joke, you shouldn't have to explain it.

Not him, but what if you wear an even more expensive clothing item and wear a cheaper fake one???

you're a fucking pussy, wear fake clothing if you like how it looks and stop being a faggot.

>wanted pic related
>its 80 fucking dollars plus shipping from Japan
>find 1:1 rep for $15 bucks

honestly now that I got this I started getting into a bad habit of looking for more reps, I was looking for MM GAT, CP and Nike reps. I just wanted this fucking tee and now I cant stop looking at other fake shit

If you're into meme fashion(supreme/vetements/ pop up shop brands etc...) is fine, just buy the fakest thing that you can find, since buying the real deal you're being rip off anyway.
Now if you're buying fake that looks like the real deal/clothes that you can't afford just stop it.

id on the shoes in ops pic?

This desu

this please

Vans revenge x storm shoes, ironically, you can get a good pair of replicas on dhgahte

Revenge X Storm, great shoe with some very good reps

Wearing fakes suggests you only care about brand names and don't have a deeper appreciation for individual pieces. Better to wear decent clothes that are affordable rather than dress like a Chinese factory owner

Honestly, it's just a graphic tee. You did it right, took exactly what you wanted (that design/drawing) whithout getting raped. That's a great way to fight commodity fetishism, trully revolutionary.

If you like how something looks and the price is not even close to reasonable, i think getting a fake is ok. Don't try to flex it or act like you're better than people though just enjoy the fake for yourself