Thrift store finds

Post your best thrift store/garage sale finds. Got a jacket like this in perfect condition for $10 last week

I also got a wool pendleton flannel that looks very similar to this for $5 last year. It is comfy as hell and probably my most worn shirt in the winter.

Fuck that's cheap
Just bought the same for a hundred bucks

The St Vincent De Pauls in my area is cheap as hell. The same jacket would have been $30 at the local Salvation Army

>Got a jacket like this in perfect condition for $10
sames

floss that fat pussy

I want jacket like this.
Wasn't able to find one even in my city.
The closest shop that has it is in another city and cost $150

>People already dumping their 2016 meme jackets at thrift stores

>its a "if i delete the post surely it will go away episode"

lol there ar hogs on Veeky Forums

>2016

Thrifted a nice Levi's one right before the sherpa meme really kicked in. I liked it a lot even though I got occasional crap for it. My mom visited one time and ended up borrowing it and kept talking about how much she liked it and how it was so comfy so I let her go home with it.

Happy outcome. I like my mom a lot and she still wears it.

>not one, but 2 avirex A2 jackets in perfect condition for $20 a piece
>good quality schott perfect clone jacket that had a small tear in the rayon lining (repaired) for $10
>great shape m65 field jacket for $15

Man I love goodwill sometimes

wholesome posts are not allowed on this mongolian basket weaving forum

I don't really care since I live in a area that's three steps back on fashion anyways, but how memey are sherpas in black like this one? More or less than the light/midwash ones?

Lol alright for a quick fap, take shower, and hit the soup kitchen, show off my new fit

Once you start payign attention, you'd be amazed how clued in are the crazy ass hobos, drunks, street bums. They are aware of the upcoming trends. Like an old drunk wearing gaudy ass salomon boots with a little accessory that shows he is aware.

I found a earth ragz Baja hoodie I really like for 5.76

I'm gonna start dumping my thrift finds after I'm done wageslaving. Hopefully this thread doesn't die then

Those are the best to cop. They can be expensive.

post fit pics

I also found this orvis jacket for 6 dollars in a thrift store but it didn't fit me so I sold it on ebay

What's with the bags on that wall?

you deserve to be happy

best thing i found at a thrif store was a fur bomber jacket for 30 bucks, unfortunately i have no pics

Got one of these for like 6$ earlier.

Also
>white Stussy x PPP shirt for 9$
>like 4 chino shorts for 3$ each.

Planning on going back there to cop a denim jacket I was eyeing.

Non profit clothing isn't fa.

>sharing your clothes with your mom

Found this vintage Manson shirt for 2$.

Bought a bad religion t-shirt and two sweaters at the price of 12€ the other day.

Copped this Dupe sweatshirt a long time ago, don't wear it anymore, but it was an interesting find.

better pic

You really strike me as a huge pussy

White Common Projects low. Not achilles, but similar, now obsolete model from the brands early years. Was in 7.5/10 condition. 25 bucks. Flipped them on Grailed for over 200 dollarinos :D

'Gold plated letter faded away due to excessive wear'

found this diesel jacket for 20€. Definately worth it.
Nice
Iam very happyfor you.
Nice, but i wouldn't wear it.
Horrible.
10/10 would also cop
Hmm nah, wouldn't cop 3/10

uzi teir now

got some ralph lauren black dress pants in 30 for $5 once

I found a pendleton cardigan at a trift store for $15 in the mountains of Colorado. My go-to for chilly/comfy mornings.

Sorry about your childhood. Noticed there wasn't an Veeky Forums feels thread. Maybe one of you guys can go make one?

>has nothing to say other than some vague projection
>replies anyway
Why even bother?

You strike me as an unhappy follower

Bought a real nice pair of 501s for $6 but they smell like piss. Literal piss.

Soaked them with a cup of vinegar and going to let them air dry before washing them in the machine. Hopefully the stench will eventually leave.

My true vintage starter bears jacket I got for $15

Don't even follow the NFL but this was too good to pass up.

What a fucking dumbass you are

i can never buy things that smell bad because my imagination runs wild about what the last person did to the clothes

Found a blue ralph lauren shirt for 10 dollars, regular price 98 dollars.
And leather black high top chuck taylors for 14 dollars, both in like-new condition.

Im normally that way but i rarely can pass on 501s.

They still stink plus despite saying 26 theyre stretched to fuck and more like a 40. Whatever, the fabric is still good. Ill just cut it up for the boro i'm working on

The jacket cost me $10

I don't even drink this piss water, really neat sweater though and I already got two compliments on it.

Cost $13.

So many people here from Ottawa now. This the Rideau Canal right?

Greats Royale $13

New Balance 990 $13

they know the hottest streetwear because they on the fucking street ya know they in and of the city, they live and breathe that shit so they feeling them underground vibes n shit

truly great finds

gym coach shoes lmao

but if thats your aesthetic great job

fuck the guy who thinks you're a dumbass. supporting companies that make good shit is why more good shit is being made.

stuff i've found: theory denim jacket, apc corduroy blazer, apc jeans, pendleton wool cardigan (this one was more expensive at a consignment store), celine snap button pants, everlane coat, etc. i go thrifting a lot, but my issue is that i feel bad wearing too expensive clothing so i try selling some of it on ebay or something. if anybody's interested...

Found this Filson for 8; its one of my go to jackets now.

I've had a few great ones over the years.

- A 1970s YSL tweed jacket for $8

- A pair of mint condition Secchiari oxfords for $20 or so (didn't even know they made these - RRP probably around 500-600 AUD)

- A pair of Lloyds wingtip brogues for $12 (RRP around 400-500 AUD)

- So many casual jackets of varying styles and values (denim, coach, peacoats)

- Assorted silk ties from a now defunct brand here that retailed them at around $120 each

- Other shit too but I can't remember it all off the top of my head

Also a mate of mine managed to find a pair of great condition Bally loafers for $6 (i.e. literally 1% of their true value). I'm still jelly af.

It is, yes

tfw not a single decent thrift shop where i live

where do you live? I live in bumfuck nowhere eastern europe and thrifting is harder but not impossible

Valencia, Spain

nothing great, found some old nudies and that surprised me

your city is double the size of mine user, look harder

Same lol

Haven't found anything worthy, just a few shops with cheap levis and lots of woman clothes.
Here in Spain we just have second hand shops for other things but not really for clothes.
Probably in Barcelona there is a few.

I'm a pretty conservative guy in many respects, but this sweater shows my cheeky side. Seems a little homoerotic even though it's just ta fucking cartoon mouse.

$8

Copped a 100% English wool sweater (woolovers) the other day for 4$ CAD. Looks like pic related, but with brown buttons. Really thick, comfy fabric and it looks excellent on me, definitely see myself wearing this through the winter. Loves it the moment I saw it, so so so comfy, and fits me so well. It had a small tear, but I got that fixed at a tailor and you can't even find where the rip was anymore.

Damn. We need more people posting their pics tho.

How much was it sold for?

Probably an ASMRtist.

D E R E L I C T

Honeybooboocore
But seriously, dont do this.

Seriously? There's like 10 thrift shops in my tiny ass city, three in my area. One is great for accessories, one for shirts and jackets, the other for shoes. Sorry user, maybe try an online thrift store or trade Tumblr?

Did u cop

>cheeky

nice cheeky mouse m8. makes me think you might be a pretty conservative guy in many respects, but knows how to party. my only criticism is that it might send a slightly homoerotic message

$70

gool

I literally make a living/pay rent from thrifting.

Not just clothes, but rare books, toys and electronics too.

Anyone need any advice on thrifting? I'm basically a pro by now.

tell more what electronics please

Vintage casio calculators with the old emerald green displays, cassette players, reel to reels, toy keyboards, walkmans, old PDA's and heat lamps.

Novelty electronic toys too, here's a recent cop I'm using to make a short film.

If you want me to get into specifics I can.

I do, on clothes, anyway to contact you privately? I'm guessing you're in NA which has a whole different scene compared to Europe.

got this jacket for 3 dollars last saturday

Found a pair of these in decent nick for $5. Not a godly find but they retail for ~$50 apparently.

Nope, Australia. It's pretty barren but you can find good stuff anywhere if you're willing to put in the time

If you are from Germany or similar try to find Bauhaus style table lamps and vintage Braun electronics for cheap. You could easily sell it on the ebay depends on condition.

This is great advice

Why would you tell other people what you sell? Literally nothing good comes out of it and you are just creating mor competition

Fuck that looks comfy. Would cop so hard.

word of advice:
if you ever decide or find yourself drifting towards antique, be prepared to see some shit
the 'scene' around that shit is fucking crazy and you need to have nerves of steel and be cold blooded as fuck
it might sound corny but I've heard some wild stories

I'd be interested to hear about some of these wild stories

Pray tell?

lets hear it man

I really don't give a shit about my profit margin at this point

I'm already pretty deep in it. I know a guy that deals in occult collectibles and shit went down once while we were scouting out an abandoned house (old abandoned houses usually have old good luck/religious charms hidden about)

but thats more spooky then disturbing.

Every time I go to a thrift shop I end up only looking for well-known brands (than might even be fakes) and in the end buy nothing at all.