Is it true that clothes make the man?

Is it true that clothes make the man?

dude dresses pretty normal. flashy, but normal. if he wasn't an internationally known mma fighter, and i saw him walking down the street, i'd probably notice the expensive pieces for a second, then think nothing of it a minute later.

cringe... and scary tbqh

I bet he is a huge cocaine fiend

I wonder what type of reality show he'll be doing in 15 years to try and hang on to relevancy/pay his bills

Dressing like this never looks good on a man, only women can pull off luxury brands

hes getting a 100million dollar payout hes good for a long time lmfao.

I believe really firmly that clothing has power. Conor McGregor is an example of how someone can take excellent tailoring to an extreme where it shouldn't be. He would be much more respected and less ridiculous if he dressed more like Ali than some hip chav who made it big. In my opinion he usually looks ridiculous save for a few suits I've seen him in.

Mike Tyson had much more $$ and broke his a$$ out in less than 15 years

that's the black mans way in america

Thats because he's a dumb nigger.

To the extreme? His tailoring is perfect. Ali's style is now outdated. Get your facts straight.

you're poor lol

It sucks when people can afford what you can't afford doesn't it

You either have terrible taste or you're just a blind mcfaggot fanboi

it sucks when you're projecting this hard doesn't it

Thats because he was sued for rape or some shit

using the "lel poorfag XD" ad hominem

My Dad earns a 6 figure salary you plebs. I wear Acne, Norse, CP's, and other high quality, non-flashy luxury brands because I'm not a self-centered prick who needs validation from others based on visible branding.

Flashy, luxury brands ONLY look good on women.

>luxury brands
m8 those are all mid range brands, fuck all to do with luxury
and here you are boasting with the shit you wear even though you are just humble guy and not self-centered the slightest
makes me think.....

> wears CP

You've got acne? Consider looking at the skincare thread, it's really comprehensive.

lurk moar

Acne and Norse aren't luxury at all and 6 figures doesn't mean anything unless you live in bum fuck nowhere. I doubt you've even heard of most "high quality, non flashy luxury" brands.

>I doubt you've even heard of most "high quality, non flashy luxury" brands
ok well let's hear it faggot

w2c a giant fluffy coat like that

>My Dad earns a 6 figure salary you plebs
None of you fuckers pointed that. All of you cocksuckers are spending your daddy's money.

How old are you? How you gonna brag that your dad pays for your stuff?

this thread made Kek heartily

No, honesty does combined with virtue.

>who is Don King
Dude ripped Tyson off soooo hard

Really dig the swim shorts

the more chill fits are dope too