/btg/ - Big and Tall General

Where's the best place to find 4XL (and up) shirts online?
Share pictures, outfit inspirations, thoughts, and desires.

>4XL

please lose weight

I don't have time to/don't know how to.

He could be jacked

Stop eating so fucking much and work out.

(you)

I lost 8-10kg in around 2 months just by not eating until I was full, but until I was no longer hungry. Learn to control yourself instead of obsessive eating until you feel sick

Dunno how it posted itself but I can't really delete it rip

>come to big and tall thread for inspiration because everything just hangs on me
>find out ive been transported to Veeky Forums

What's OP supposed to do while he loses weight? Go naked? Wear sweatpants and sandals?

If you don't care why are you in a fashion board(this is a joke, but is meant to be a fashion board).
Without a good shape, clothes will fit weirdly in your body, so don't even bother about fashion.

No fuck off. Veeky Forums is for fashion discussion. Being fat is not fucking fashionable.

>shop at big and tall because I'm like ten feet fucking tall
>everything that fits me lengthwise looks like an xl hefty bag
>everything that fits my width stops just below my nipples

Tall skellington mode is suffering

>Stop eating so fucking much
>Learn to control yourself instead of obsessive eating until you feel sick

You two can't be serious. Being fat doesn't mean I'm always eating or always hungry. Always with the bullshit like it's my fault I wasn't born with a fast metabolism. Fuck you. I had a friend growing up that would every moment of the day and he stayed at 98 pounds with no exercise.

>What's OP supposed to do while he loses weight? Go naked? Wear sweatpants and sandals?
Apparently.

I didn't say I didn't care, I said I didn't have time to and I don't know how to.
I kind of have a gym membership, but exercising in public is embarrassing. Other than that I just have two 10 pound weights. And I start school on Monday.

Then don't get into fashion please, you'll look shit and still be seen as someone who can't control their diet in the general public eyes.

Get CB1. Are the Big and Tall stores in your area seriously not divided? Every Big and Tall store or section I've been to has Big shirts, Tall shirt, and then Big & Tall shirts.

user, my point is that trying to be fashionable while being overweight is a waste of time/money, because no clothes will fit good.
You need to focus on your body.
Just wear basics and work out/invest in a new diet in order to improve.

But I really want to.

>TFW can't even be into sneakers because my feet are too wide

>TFW can't into boots because my feet are too long/thin
>TFW my feet are too long/thin that Boone carries my size and everything looks like clown shoes

You're a lying sack of shit. I guarantee you either overeat or drink high calorie sugary drinks all day. I bet you think "Muh metabolism" is a great excuse for your gluttony, nobody buys it.

What's wrong with clown shoes? Just embrace it.

Because DM's just look so good to me, but my feet look like cinder blocks

Being mean is not fashionable.
Hey man, best thing i recommend, and to anyone else who is overweight, is save the money you are going to spend on clothes and to use that money on a gym membership. Planet fitness, despite what everyone may say, is a good start. Its pretty cheap, down payment isnt that, its a pretty friendly place.
Another good thing is get in the habit of running. I love running at night, something about feeling exhausted and showering right after and going to bed makes me sleep like a baby.
Eating right is probably the most difficult. A good pizza will always be better than celery, but the benefits of celery will always be better than pizza. The first month will be tough, but just seeing how much money i save from not buying junk food and eating out was enough to motivate me to keep going. Also, cook your own food. Drink lots of water, youll see how much your body will thank you.
On the mean time, just wear what comfortable. Track pants and sandals, wanting more of a variety will motivate you. Going go thrift stores cor big clothes seems like a good idea as well.
Just know that losing weight is good for you in the long run. Its easier said than done. You wont have problems with your health and youll smell better, (no offence but overweight people tend to smell like sweat and nasty stuff). Life is too short. I hope nothing for the best for you guys

(you)

They're divided and all but I'm nearly 7 feet tall, so it has to be like triple tall and then I'd wear like a medium tee maybe a large if I was normal height so there's essentially nothing that fits both width and length. I've been thinking about learning how to sew better so I can make things for myself.

That's really terrible, but being short and fat, I'm legally not allowed to feel bad for you. Hope you find a solution though.

Thanks user. My current strategy of slumping my shoulders to fit things better is making me a hunchback so I've got to do something soon

Pretty sure that this is bait to trigger the twink masses.

If not, you're a pussy. I've met one fat person my entire 30 yr life that had a gladular issue causing weight gain. Eating right and moving more increases metabolism. It isn't your destiny to be a fatty.

How much do you exercise a day? Lifting that fork from plate to mouth doesn't count.

(you)

Looking for help with suggestions. I'm a /goth/ and really want to expand my wardrobe past black dress shirts and black pants. What would be the best clothing choices for my body type?

>I'm also working on losing weight and putting it back on as muscle since I'm terrified of loose skin.

>also pic related.

Motherfucker. Forgot the image.

>fat and dont have time/effort/knowledge to lose weight
Clearly you sods have never rode a bike before. Fun as fuck, just make a good playlist of tunes and hit the road.

hoodies and chinos for you lad

You can't

>Fun as fuck,
I'm afraid of heights and I have anxiety.

>I don't know how to.
you know youre on a website that has a Veeky Forums board
you know theres a web site called youtube that has millions of videos on how to work out
>exercising in public is embarrassing
being a fat fuck in public is embarrassing if you have any pride
if you really dont have time then stop coming to Veeky Forums and go to the gym

Online hate crime

what in the world makes bikes and height related?

>stop eating meat, eggs and dairy.
>eat lots of veges, fruits, legumes, nuts
>exercise at least twice a week at first
>stop making excuses you faggot

you can't be overweight and fashionable. you can be well dressed but it won't look good.

being overweight shows that you have low self control and that you don't want to put in the effort to improve yourself. it's unnatractive.

Imagine a landwhale dressing in nice clothes.

Do those clothes make her attractive? Nope.

You are the same thing.

Pic related. Are highwheels effay?

>Don't know how to

Don't eat so much...really, it is that simple user. I shit you not.

>Always with the bullshit like it's my fault

Yea because you're in a SAW situation where some mastermind is making you eat yourself into an early grave...brah

>Always with the bullshit like it's my fault I wasn't born with a fast metabolism
No but it's your fault that you keep putting shit food in your mouth.

Then lose weight.

>I wasn't born with a fast metabolism
fast metabolism is a myth, it almost never makes a noticable difference
I can guarantee you that the thin kid you knew just consumed less calories than you or expended more, maybe he snacked less, maybe he ate less sugary food, drunk less soda, walked everywhere etc.

fatties just never notice this because they think their bad habits are normal and all people behave like this
i.e. that one really obese guy I knew was eating three ice cream sandwiches every day for dessert and saw nothing weird in this

to get thin and stay thin you need to make big, lasting changes to your eating habits. i.e. you need to completely ditch sugary drinks, don't replace them with any diet shit or you'll still crave sugar

as for fashion just go for inexpensive basics, maybe Uniqlo or something
don't buy anything expensive right now, or you'll come to regret it. I lost 20 kg over the last year, and most of the stuff I used to wear is too big for me now

>stop eating meat

Women can be fat though. They're supposed to be soft.

(You)
(You)
(You)

My metabolism is shit too. That's not an excuse at all

So DAMN soft

bump

You're a fatty that'll stay a fatty until you take responsibility for your own actions. You need to restrict your caloric intake (eat less, lard ass). Don't pull bullshit about "muh slow metabolism", that almost NEVER the case. Honestly, with how fucking fat you are, just skip 1 out of your 8 meals a day and walk for 30 minutes. You're never going to make it if you put the blame on why you look the way you do on to something else.

Fuck this board, have these generals became a thing

LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE FATTY

>jonah hill
>tall

>dont have time
an hour of exercise every other day would really improve your weight
>don't know how
You have the fucking internet

anyone know any good brands for tall people cause im 6'2" and I feel incident when my belly is exposed.

shit niggers why are you so mad with fat people?

any brand that stocks medium tall usually works well for me (6'4" 170)

Gap, Banana Republic, J Crew, Lands End, Bonobos. I have almost everything that isn't a basic item made to measure, and tailor most other stuff though

>I don't have time to
>doesn't have time for inaction (eating less)

Part of it is because getting fit and staying fit, for some, is hard.
When fats go "oh but my metabolism/I just love food so much lol" it denies the existence of the dieter's efforts or makes them seem meaningless, which is understandably frustrating. Others believe that berating fat people is an efficacious way to get those fat people to diet. Others might just like making fun of people. It's a mixed bag of intentions and reactions

If you're a fat fuck, why even bother dressing nicely? You look disgusting anyways.

i hate when very fat people just let themselves stay that way and do nothing about it. don't commit to fashion until you're an average weight, you'll regret it and you won't look good. i used to be a fat fuck and no clothing made me feel better about myself, but once i started exercising and got fit everything got better. lose weight if you're wearing 4xl shirts

eating isnt very effay...

if you have a properly fitted bike, which is extremely easy to sort out (go to a bike shop and they will sort it for you, they'll give you the right frame size for your height), your leg should be fully extended at the 6 o' clock on the pedal. this means you are at most half a foot off the ground. So being afraid of heights is not an argument here. Stop coming up with excuses for not doing things.