This is the only appropriate response to protestantism

This is the only appropriate response to protestantism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_witch_trials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Apologist for terror

Learning from your muslim breatheren I see.

This is the only appropriate response to the Christcuck delusion.

Breaking statues? Glad to know that even during the greatest generation ever, marxists were just losers who vandalized stuff and called it revolution.

Yes, you holier than thou Christfags would never do that to the pagans

I was going to quote the 'Let he who's without sin caste the first stone' verse, but I'm sure you have some bullshit excuse for why you can pick and choose from your absolute, objective morality

Is it true that the Pope has historically worked with Islam to undermine Christianity? And that Catholics actually started Islam to begin with? I saw that in a Chick tract once.

nah, not worth the hassle. The vast majority of them are going to hell anyway

No but it is true that the man who started the protestant religion supported islam since the deaths of catholics in his view is just and holy.

>"it's a-okay if the Church persecutes Protestants, they deserved it!"
>"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THOSE EVIL DEMONIC ATHEISTS PERSECUTING THE CHURCH, GOD HELP US!"

absolutely. Jesuits are reptilians who created islam and also provoked all world wars. Luther was actually the angel gabriel disguised as a monk, on a heavenly mission to restore early christianity. Jesuits also changed all early christians manuscripts so that is why early christians seem to speak of the catholic church, but it's all a scam. Also early christians were either sub-saharan blacks or scandinavian nordics. There is a disagreement among protestants about the ethnical origin of christianity, but one thing we can say with certainty is that paul and peter were not jews.

Wow, thanks for the info. Do you know of any sources I can read to learn more about this?

No, they killed a good amount of priests and nuns, too.

Good riddance.

>the greatest generation ever,

lol

every born again christian will tell you that if you open a bible and start reading, you will get this same info from the holy spirit 100% of the times. He will also tell you about viamin k, and if you read a bible other than the KJV Jesus will come down from heaven and beat you up for using a corrupted version of his word. Apparently the jesuits corrupted both the septuagint and the greek manuscripts of the new testament. Only the kjv has the seal of approval and is the perfect word of god

*vitamin k

Personally I find the whole KJV only movement hilarious but I don't understand what the KJV allows protestants to believe that modern/scholarly translations don't?
Is it just that it uses outdated english which makes it appear authoritative?

>putting down a rebellion is persecuting

Catholics are not Christians from a historical or theological standpoint. The witch hunts and crusades are proof that the official catholic policy is not Chrisitian since the number one Christian rule is essentially simple empathy, ¨Do onto others¨. Also, ¨let the one without sin cast the first stone´ should have let them know that what they were doing was wrong, also Jesus specifically outlawed killing without exception, so they have no excuse.

The actual laws set forth by Jesus were be empathetic, don´t kill, don´t make up lies about other people, and do not cheat on your husband or wife, all really reasonable and common sense ethics.

There is no record of Jesus condeming homosexual or masturbation, so it seems that the catholic church is looking at the the twig of two dudes or two chicks going out and not looking at the giant log in their eye that is their mass murders, torture, and shame and guilt tripping of their followers.

most protestants have never read any book outside the Bible. So when they see that strange form of English they immediately think it comes directly from God.

>The witch hunts
compare these two
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_witch_trials
>crusades
the reformation had not happened yet. Plenty of crusaders from lands that are not protestant
>the number one Christian rule is essentially simple empathy
Some citation on protestants never killing anyone?
>There is no record of Jesus condeming homosexual or masturbation
ok I am starting to understand that your post is b8

>he thinks witch hunts are a Catholic thing

*that are now

The Pope issued a Papal Bull, Summis desiderantes affectibus, giving the German inquisition the authority to prosecute witchcraft.

It was used in the preface of the Malleus Maleficarum (the Hammer of the Witches) the document that kicked off the European witchcraze

The European witch craze that was overwhelmingly carried out by protestants

the authority to prosecute witchcraft pretty much meant going there and telling peasants to get rid of their superstition and stop with the witch hunt nonsense. Protestants lacked that authority so they went full isis

>German Inquisition
>German Book
No surprises here.

The third part of the book deals with the goal of exterminating witches through trial and execution.

The prosecutors had permission to promise an unconfessed witch her life if she provided evidence of other witches. This would thus produce more cases to investigate.