Holy shit, who remembers Berry-chan?

Holy shit, who remembers Berry-chan?
She's like 23 now but looks like a 40 year old crackwhore.

Remember when she was a retarded weeb with puffy cheeks.

Why do white women age like shit?

This woman is hot is fuck who she be

White women age like shit because they look the best, hence they have more to lose

yea, there has to be some give and take/balance

Shitty logic. Non-STEM major/grad detected.

she literally looks like michael jackson 2007

I think she's hot & that's all that matters.

alcohol

>white people will go this far to pretend their shitty genetics are a good thing
Next I'll be hearing that cuckoldry is the intelligent man's fetish.

damn she looks beat as fuck
white delusion everybody

but being white in this life is just simply objectively better so ill take having shit skin genetics and needing to put sunscreen on more often over not having sweet sweet privilege any day

She's hot except for the lips which probably have filler.

She used to be cute as fuck circa 2010.

I guess the drugs and plastic surgery got to her

She used to be a tripfag here who named herself after her first smart phone she was proud to own (blackberry)

She was a NEET and into gothninja, was chubby and a weeb.

Into Lolita fashion but as a woman neck beard she couldn't afford it so wore mostly fakes

>... who remembers Berry-chan?

I DO.

>Why do white women age like shit?

1. THE TERM "WHITE WOMEN" IS MEANINGLESS, UNLESS THAT YOU ARE REFERRING A GROUP OF ALBINO FEMALES.

2. HER CURRENT APPEARANCE IS NOT CONSEQUENTIAL TO NATURAL AGING, BUT TO UNNATURAL CHANGES —MOST PROBABLY ANOREXIA, AND PLASTIC SURGERY.

i think someone said in a thread like a month ago that she had an ED or something but is now engaged

probably completely making that up idk

I guarantee both of you are crackers

>THE TERM "WHITE WOMEN" IS MEANINGLESS,

she's whoring herself out for some gay 50 year old mexican sugardaddy

Well, she's much better off now. I don't like "nerdy" fat bitches.

big fucking surprise

underage girls are cute most of the time, if they don't keep their baby faces when they get older, they either get ugly or hot

lmao white woman is meaningless yeah sure, that s bullshit only a white privileged person would say something like that.

Fuck u.

The reason white women age like shit is they live like shit.
Even just staying up late is a stress on your body that will cause you to age on a genetic level.
Most girls can drink, smoke and take drugs essentially for free and get into unlimited inadvisable relationships.

i remember :)

how did she used to look like? i need pic or sth

Why are noggers always so jealous of white beauty? Is it because you shitskins only have one combo of hair and eye color?

>t. autistic mexican

my mum looks so young she still gets ID'd and frequently mistaken as my sister or girlfriend when we walk around together

thank god she dyed her hair white, looks a bit older now

Sieg, are you in contact with Trunks?

More please? I like her face

xunya.tumblr.com
google faces of meth