What are some brands that are hated by non-whites and SJW's? Just look at the comment section

What are some brands that are hated by non-whites and SJW's? Just look at the comment section
instagram.com/p/BXb3tywgtsG/?taken-by=brandymelvilleusa

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXb3tywgtsG/?taken-by=brandymelvilleusa
youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
youtube.com/watch?v=W9h5hJdqFeQ
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/38dieo/what_logos_are_acceptable_to_wear/crujzzo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao not even a /pol/ack but black people will literally be offended by everything where white people are featured. Must feel bad being so inferior lol.

also lol at people calling these girls anorexic, their view of healthy weight so fucking skewed

also Vineyard Vines

bump

This brand is honestly amazing for girls.
>One size that only fits skinny girls
>Americana vintage feel
>Everything looks comfy as fuck
>Customers are all attractive white girls

My girlfriend wears their shorts and they make her ass look so nice.

why do people assume that non-white Americans represent all non-whites?

go to Africa and ask them what they think of black in America and they will have quite the negative opinion. Ask a Jamaican what they think and they won't give a shit. Ask a Japanese person what they think about 'cultural appropriation" and they don't care at all.

What people dislike about these people isn't race but nationality. Americans are the most self-absorbed, pathetically annoying and mob mentality people on the entire planet

>implying Gwen Stefani didn't teach the entire hood how to spell "bananas"
Black people just don't like anything corny. White people are cornball incarnate.

Don't act like you didn't learn how to spell bananas from her too, user.

(You)

To be honest, though, Brandy Melville aesthetics are nothing special. They're stripped down versions of evocative, fresh looks to their most palatable, bland basics. Not in a chic minimalist sense, either. They fill the niche Abercrombie and Fitch used to fill. Fashion for girls who don't know what to wear exactly, but are afraid to stand out.
Contrast them to any other more "cool" or "out there" brand/store and you'll immediately see the difference.
The Brandy Melville girl is wholly unoffensive. She matches whatever's in the background, and says nothing for or about herself. She's basically the opposite of what clothing or fashion as a whole should be. Pic very related.

Just wear Hugo Boss

ever seen one of our waywts? this is the wrong place to complain about bland basics lmao

it is shit

Yeah, that's the reason I only come here to lurk and shitpost. Veeky Forums posters can't dress themselves for shit, and they'll probably never learn.

bump

>instagram.com/p/BXb3tywgtsG/?taken-by=brandymelvilleusa

my gf wears brandy melville. she took me to the store once and it was like some aryan jailbait sanctuary.

>black people don't like anything corny
>white people are corny
>niggers have whinged and whined for the past 60 years to be accepted anywhere with a white majority

disgusting little apes

t. angry sunburnt cornhole

t. insecure nigger

ralph lauren polo?

>gets triggered about comments on the internet from people he doesn't know to an account he didn't create for a brand he doesn't own
>"it's THEM who are insecure!"
You couldn't even find a proper picture, you had to post an edited one. Shameful display.

blacks like polo
youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU

I'm just listing off preppy brands:
Lacoste
Vineyard Vines

Hollister / A&F?

youtube.com/watch?v=W9h5hJdqFeQ

This guy's just going to a department store and spending a lot of money. If he wanted to impress he would buy Gucci or something where one piece costs all of that Polo shit put together.

here's an unedited one

you're all ugly without humorous editing anyway, it's niggers that constantly cry about da evil whitey yet constantly try to ride on the white man's coattails. pathetic really, the living definition of insecure.

You sound quite narcissistic for someone from the race that produces genetic gems like pic related.

gotta admit it's a genius marketing strategy. The clothes are whatever, but not having sizes is so smart.

all jigaboos are genetic germs, it just so happens that some are worse than others

ok

Euro cuck pls contribute or go away

>making fun of disabled children
What an admirable Aryan you are

timezone bump

>disabled

no sweetie, just black x

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself

>"don't get me wrong, i love the models and even follow a few, but i think your customers would like to see a bigger variation of people. maybe plus size models and different races. maybe even lgbt models? just a thought."

edgy xd

Surely this can't be the first time a clothing brand has catered to small sizes.

No, but it's the only time a cheap brand has become coveted solely because it's elite to fit the clothes.

A&F took heat when I was a kid for not making plus sizes, but even they had multiple sizes, and of course high end brands don't cater to fatties but they're not on general public's radar.

What are you guys doing? Sage and ignore this thread. If you come here from the nu-polfags coming over just don't give a shit about it. If they derail a thread, start another one up. It's the same shit, hide x posts, ignore x posters.

same here i fuck with this brand heavy just cause girls look really good in it

Le epic thread op upvoted :)

Holy shit how can Americans deal with this, i honestly don't understand. It's just an instagram of a normie clothing store for girls, why are people going REEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL WHITEY in the comments. Seriously can some American explain this to me, i though this was a /pol/ cherry picking meme

how can you live like this, do your Negroes even DO anything else other than this? holy fucking shit

According to reddit SJWs, Dolce & Gabana is hated: reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/38dieo/what_logos_are_acceptable_to_wear/crujzzo/

After reading that I loved it even more. Favorite brand by far.

The black homies don't even REEEEEEEEEEEE. It's the well off educated blacks that are making the uproars over trivial shit. Same goes for the whites actually. And thanks to social media any idiot can stir up shit and blow things out of proportion.

any brand, be it clothing or otherwise, that doesn't exclusively feature fatties, non-whites, or fat non-whites in its advertising is unacceptable. It mostly stems from their inferiority complex.

I own a few things from brandy melville, for the price the quality and comfort is pretty good. I also love that fat girls can't shop there, although the one size fits all makes it difficult when it comes to skirts and trousers as they are a s which can often stretch to fit a medium- but it doesnt really fit an xs.

The range of stuff isn't great, it looks good but it pretty boring. Everytime I go in there it is full of middle class tanned, blonde, 15 y/o girls. Occasionally they have a fat friend with them who will buy some earrings or something- which always makes me laugh.