Fall jacket inspo

im looking for a new jacket for this fall, im thinking about a m65 field jacket, post more fall jacket inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

usonline.apc.fr/men/outerwear/urban-mac-cozba-h01103#view-more
originalmontgomery.com/mens-classic-duffle-coat-charcoal
alphaindustries.com/mens-parkas/alpha-industries-j-4-fishtail-parka.htm
ebay.ca/itm/USGI-Green-483-Camo-Type-XIII-Enhanced-Hot-Weather-Jacket-Coat-Medium-Short-/262463106642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to be Veeky Forums, tall and handsome to pull off a field jacket.

When you post an inspo thread you're supposed to post more than one inspo.

I'll help kick off your thread but you're getting some shit I stole from /r/streetwear

Im on my phone so i cant post photos but

I like the engineered garments jackets they do every season

Thinking of getting one from OrSlow for fall.

Had a vintage Nam version, but sold it at thrift because ghosts

>>Im on my phone so i cant post photos
yes you can

Can Veeky Forums recommend a jacket/coat best suited for someone who wears a suit to work?

The black leather trench is back my friends

>gfs dad gives me a field jacket for free
>break up with her days later
It's lit

>engineered garments

I would love to have one of their jackets if they had slant pockets instead of patch pockets.

if youre american jos a bank 4 for 1 sale unless youre upper level management, then m2m

otherwise always m2m

Mac coat.

usonline.apc.fr/men/outerwear/urban-mac-cozba-h01103#view-more

Relevant

Crystal-button faux-fur coat

anyone know what I'm supposes to do with the strings at the bottom of my field jacket? Are they just supposed to hang?

What about an alpenflage jacket? I got one for 10$ but I worry about looking autistic in meme boots and black jeans.

Popular look with the lone-wolf rapists.

My babies

I really like the fit of this.

>smug sense of superiority
>other, smaller jackets
both true

I could've, but didn't want to download photo on phone and post

EG BDU

OrSlow has slant chest pockets

They also look good on grillz too

Could be an aesthetic desu

like a topcoat? mac coats are cool, barbours are recommended.

what i dont understand is, everyone posts super slim field jackets. alpha m-65, the most rec'd one, has fucking huge arm holes.

do I really need pockets to be Veeky Forums?

The ski mask really perfects your rape-core fit.

what hat is that

because m-65 was made to military spec and heavy layering etc, you can't kill gooks with movement restricting skinny sleeves

modern fashun versions obviously trimmed it down for a more aesthetically pleasing modern cut.

you don't understand because you can't fucking understand, shit brain

anyone ever bought stuff from Carhartt WIP? Thought this jacket looked pretty nice was thinking about picking it up

Please don't wear a military jacket with meme boots. Having more than one piece of military clothing in one outfit is almost never a good idea.

I really want a Gloverall Duffle but I need to find a job to save up for it.

>Having more than one piece of military clothing in one outfit is almost never a good idea.
this "rule" is one of the most retarded things internet fashion forums have thought up
stop and think for a second, there are just about as many situations if not more where more than one surplus item work fine in a fit than ones where you can only wear one without looking like airsoft hobbyist

Of course rules can be broken. But sticking to them makes sense as long as you're not confident enough to wear what you think looks good without consulting your friendly neigborhood mongolian tapestry subreddit first.

Barbour wax jacket, love mine.

Well yes but the rule is absolutely retarded to begin with and 'rule' only on online fashion forums so it makes you question if it's a rule you should be taking very seriously in the first place

i think duffle coats are better suited for the winter but yea i'm with you man, they're beautiful

but, psst:
originalmontgomery.com/mens-classic-duffle-coat-charcoal

i'm buying this when winter rolls around, fuck gloverall's price hiking

military boots and m65. the end

Just bought this for cheap. How is it?

I'm not really fan of the wrinkle details, it's really cheap looking way of making something appear distressed and the fabric looks pretty bad quality
but the fit is good at least

Thanks for the feedback.

why are all these jackets wack as shit>>?

Because you're a nigger.

i would wait for a sale desu
love their stuff but cant justify the price bc i live in an area where people wear mainline carhartt regularly

I agree it looks like military coats poor people used to wear in the town I grew in. Does it look better with leather shoes and belt?

no

military spec is gay, slimmer and stretchy as fuck is the way to go to kill aneles not some oversized shit

alphaindustries.com/mens-parkas/alpha-industries-j-4-fishtail-parka.htm
is it gay?

Also looking for an M65 but not sure on the brand I should get. Source on jacket in OP?

alpenflage looks so good. Does anyone know how autistic it looks IRL?

I was able to steal a jacket from grailed for pretty cheap.
I've only been wearing it for a day but it feels really stiff, I provably need to break it in a bit and give it a wash though.

Depends where you live.
Rural you're fine. City you look autistic unless you are at least an 8/10 and fit, or female, or black.
Also looks better in winter than fall.

Love the camo but those big pockets make me unsure. I live in austria and I can get a used one for 9€, but still unsure.

just get a vintage vietnam era one from ebay

that would kinda be uncomfortably poser though

Another austrofag here, where do you buy them? Do you know how 'Jotex Army Store' in Vienna is?

Maybe it's just the picture but the material looks really cheap

I got one from these about 3 years ago and I've worn it each winter as my main coat since, it's held up perfectly. You probably need to size down though.

The fit is awful on those since it was made to be worn over full M I L I T A R Y kit.

copped this in a thrift store a while back
ebay.ca/itm/USGI-Green-483-Camo-Type-XIII-Enhanced-Hot-Weather-Jacket-Coat-Medium-Short-/262463106642
I like the look but the arms are too wide when i dont have the buttons done up and when they're it has a very inflated look in the sleeves... is that how its supposed to be?