"why do you always dress like that? You fuckin goth or something fag?? Lmao"

>"why do you always dress like that? You fuckin goth or something fag?? Lmao"

He looks so fucking sloppy. Is that how all Americans dress?

Not really. Many Americans would say he's pretty ok dressed

quite a lot of them desu, but theyre mostly hidden away in the red states so you dont see it as much

A lot of college guys used to just go to the mall and buy salmon shorts and some random bright polo.

Nowadays this group has split into dadcores who buy sight-unseen on Jackthreads and the new wave of Hamptons / Martha's Vineyard / East Coast prep douche fashion (pic related) despite their residency in the center of the country.

It's the best fashion niche DESU

>"Bro, didn't you grab and jerk your whole classes dicks during rush? Sorry you picked a trash frat that only gets paired with the fat girls. If I ever see your shit on this patio again me and my bros will ruin you."

geed

Sorry to trigger recollections of your rush for a trash frat you scrub.

I'm down to join a frat in order to fuck hot sorority bitches but I don't want to dress like this

Lmao don't worry you won't have to since you won't get a bid

i have a preppy "rich" friend, and i'm a poorfag btw
he's a good guy, i don't get the hate

>
>
>
wow what and interesting thread!

Sorry bud, it's one or the other.

Rt though just dress all artsy and fuck the art chicks, they're hotter anyway.

>You mad, manlet?

>art chicks
>hot

No mate. Most art girls are art girls begin they're compensating for being ugly to begin with.

More for me then

Lmao just because they're art girls doesn't mean they aren't girls. They'll still take chad any day of the week over some 5'11" art tumblr faggot.

>H-haha hand me a burger Chad

most of the wealthy people I know are quite nice. People that hate the 1% are either jealous fast food workers or only know like 2 wealthy people

What year is this 1985? Nobody talks like that anymore. Get off the internet gramps.

well, this is equally retarded as all black monofaggotry though. Just have more colors and contrasts so nobody can say shit.

>i don't get the hate

why him and not you?
"why does he waste money on stupid shit like that. I'd rather spend it on yadda yadda yadda..."

there is your hate, faggot.
enjoy your hate.

Art girls are basically younger Angela Merkels

kek this

my class had to drink each other's vomit and kill dogs with baseball bats. don't be a pussy lmao

Lel yeah, what fucking fags. . . dressing in low-key, straight forward practical clothing that looks decent without being ostentatious. Real men only wear Rick Owens, ninjagoth, and obscure techwear brands that you would only know about if you spend at least 8 hrs/day browsing for CP and designer drugs on the darkweb.

nah.

Sounds like someone had his shitty outfits roasted and is now salty.
>looks decent
lol

Fuck yeah, two weeks ago I posted my fr3sh a55 fit on a WAYWT thread and was criticized for not wearing a black Rick Owens cloak (or wtf the fuck those totally awesome, quasi-shirt like pieces of fabric are called, amiright?). Of course Veeky Forums was immediately triggered and dispatched a team of elite internet fashion police to locate the thread and respond to my post with suggestions to check out >>>/reddit/

Ever since, I've been making sarcastic posts on Veeky Forums in an effort to reclaim my dignity. . . and I think it was starting to make some progress until you caught on and foiled my plans. I guess at this point I just have to admit that I both look and act like a retard, and the only way for me to fix that and become a respectable member of society is to listen to the guys on a Chinese cartoon website, and wear Rick Owens.

tl;dr but you sound angry

yea... what a fag, m i right my fellow Veeky Forums bros?

This is roughly how 20 - 30% of millennials dress, particularly in the south.

>are you a goth

yeah

>are you a fag?

yeah

gotta problem with it, jake?

Good thing I'm not 5'11" then

if you don't dress like that or full on dadcore be preared to be roasted alive

*wraps wallet chain around my fist and punches him in the nose*

heh, sue me

>Owns sandals with a bottle opener built in

Who has the one with the names?

big man

this was like 4 years ago and our waywts still look like this

nah that's fine i guess, let's party man

nice legs

I wouldn't say that's really accurate. He looks more like a sloppy frat dude from the east coast. He'd be considered kind of dorky and uptight to a lot of red-state bros.

>tfw wear head to toe slp at times and meet this sort of dude but I can always talk about sports

this kills the chad

>that neck
gets me every time

KEK!