Give me one good reason you aren't dressing like this

Give me one good reason you aren't dressing like this

lame t shirt logo.
shorts are ok
why would i want socks that high in the summer?
shoes are aight but not my style

I'm not an american thank god.

It's like 7°C outside

I don't like how it looks

a noose

Preppy master race

future fat dad with an alcohol problem core

I bet you don't even own a descent car, poor people in denial are some of the biggest preppy's out there

Rather be a dad than a virgin passing out from heat stoke

All the poor kids Ik wear memehouse brands like RAF and preme

id literally take being a virgin over being a fat unhappy dad that constantly looks back at his college days in sorrow. but hey saturdays are for the boys right?

Hell yeah they are! Get ur priorities straight loser lmao

>
>
>
great thread

Actually wasn't me

My dad's working class

I dress like this except I wear better shorts, better socks, better shoes, and no god awful vineyard vines t shirt.

Oh, and I look terrible.

I'm not gay, and I don't live in San Francisco

idk kinda boring it looks alright but the quality is not there also it would kinda feel like a costume I don't live near that kind of beach

Hits home man, last time I hung out with my high school friends who are all married and have kids...

Their only escape from children, a nagging wife that was hot 10 years ago and a dead end job is 6 beers on a Saturday night and some fantasy football

Fake prep/vineyard vines not even once

>San Francisco
that was kinda unnecessary also this core is not very popular here its kinda a white suburb thing

Just get the vibe that this is Bay area core

Because I can still rush frats while dressing like a gay, grunge-era skinhead.

Because I'm fat, not white, and just in general don't like the style.

THE STYLE DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THE "ORIGINAL POST" IS ENDEMIC TO THE SOUTHWESTERNMOST ZONE OF CALIFORNIA —VIDELICET: SAN DIEGO, ORANGE.

Many 14-16 year old upper middle class whites dress exactly like this in Melbourne, Australia.

I live in North Carolina and see this everywhere

>paying to advertise a brand
>paying like $40 for a t-shirt

w2c shorts like these

t.newfag

I'm not a billboard.

I'm not 8 years old at disney world

Because it looks stupid

So you'd rather be a virgin with no good memories to look back on than to dress like

Yeah a fat dad with memories of being a 10/10 in college, fucking everything that moved and used his connections to secure a comfy 6 figured career. I'm no frat dude myself but don't be too jelly

I don't have dropped rape charges

I'm not a Jake Pauler

Just had it upgraded in 1996. Now show me your descent car.

I'm not trying to rush the world's only gay frat

homosexual

generic fuccboi teenage core

because, like most of the people on this board, people who dress like this were the same people who were mean to me in elementary and middle school. And though I've mostly forgotten and got over it in high school, and now look down on these people as I finish college, the early developmental damage has been done. Anyone who says it's about taste is telling the truth, but that taste only exists because at one point or another, that person was forced from the mainstream.

these fits are complete shit. you have no taste.
my issue with prep is that it doesnt employ even the slightest amount of creativity. Theres nothing to discuss about it because you can look at one of the million identical infographs on it that you can find in any mainstream fashion magazine on a store shelf. its all COOKIE CUTTER BULLSHIT, the style consists of 2 (boring) silhouettes and all you do is cycle through beige kakis, fruity chinos, faggy branded button downs with unappealing check patterns(pink or blue), and irredeemably terrible boat shoes, not to mention those graphic tees like vineyard vines that otherwise only a little boy dressed by his mom would wear.
With this post prep wear is officially banned from this board. Sorry faggots thats it say goodbye.

You have to be somewhat attractive and white to fully pull of the preppy look. I'm niether of those so it would look just pathetic

It's too fucking expensive those shirts are so much money from Nordstroms. Like 30 or 40$ it's a waste of money

im built like a man, not a boy

chances are the bros will go on to have better lives than the awkward virgins of college.
not all sure, but lets get real here.

>but the quality is not there also it would kinda feel like a costume

VV has great quality tees IMO, still not worth the $45 but much better than some of the other fashionable offerings in that price range.

I'm not in Laguna Beach, otherwise I would.

looks literally gay as fuck, any fits that are in any way feminine are shit, makes you look like a clown and you won't be taken seriously

At the end of the day prep look gets you laid and oversized t shirt, skinny jeans and clown shoes get you looked at.

says the guy wearing uniqlo

Not really my style, also vineyard vines is pretty overplayed and overpriced. I like wearing Ralph and Fred Perry polos sometimes though

>what gets you laid is whats good

why not go full douchecore then

>prep look gets you laid

Nigga what, start developing your social skills and stop shopping if you feel like this.

high socks and authentic-likes look pretty nice, but not with white socks. Doesn't really work for that guy

pretty homoerotic/cute. w2c shorts?

Yeah but buying clothes is easier and I get to look down on hypebeasts

If I'm gonna pay $60 for a t shirt it's gonna be something like Armani, not fucking vineyard vines.

that logo is pretty cringe desu

>prep gets you laid
going to the gym gets you laid and i dont wear any of those things. nice comeback einsteins.

thanks for the laugh in an otherwise garbage thread