Cop a rather expensive Fear of God hoodie

>cop a rather expensive Fear of God hoodie
>decide to wear it to a club
>trap music night at one of the local clubs
>dj plays Magnolia
>at that moment this big ass mosh pit forms right in front of me
>decide to join
>somehow the front kangaroo pocket of my hoodie gets completely fucking ripped off

What the fuck?

You guys told me Fear of God's quality is amazing. For that price I seriously expected way more. You lied to me, Veeky Forums.

Is there a way to fix my hoodie?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV_VguLgNdY/
mnml.la/products/mnml-essential-hoodie-blk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahahahaha

Who he fuck actually buys from Jerry "Fashion Hack" Lorenzo? Serves you right you hypebeast faggot. Did you even read Sandcastle Kings?

>buying expensive gym clothes made of cotton

>You guys told me Fear of God's quality is amazing
you got memed hard
I don't think I have ever seen anyone advocating fear of god here

>Actually buying FaG
why

Yeah, it's called sewing.

A lot of people buy Fear of God products, I like the look of their hoodies because the design is rather unique.

>you even read Sandcastle Kings?
No, should I?

>gym clothes
Nigga what?

I think I first heard about FoG on Veeky Forums, either way I've seen it discussed here a lot and people said that the quality is really great for the price. Also I've read nothing but positive comments about Fear of God on KTT.

>why
I like the design.

This is my first FoG piece ever, I wanted to get something dope. I also ordered 2 FoG x PacSun shirts, but now I'm kind of skeptical about their quality. ;_;

>You guys told me Fear of God's quality is amazing.
This is some weird as shit trolling.

I don't know how to do it myself, I'm scared the stitches are gonna be visible and they weren't when I bought the hoodie.

> (You)
>>gym clothes
>Nigga what?
its a hooded sweatshirt, ie a shirt you can sweat in while exercising

I've never seen anyone on here call Fear of God remotely good, it's known to exorbitantly priced, and I've never heard Jerry referred to as anything other than a hack.

Take it to the local sewing lady

Their designs are hardly unique. Sideslits, oversized cuts and zips everywhere have been done to death.

And no you shouldn't, it's a boring book about religion, and not very well written.

I noticed that Veeky Forums doesn't like Jerry Lorenzo but I've never seen anyone here shit on the quality of FoG products, ie sewing/stitching, material quality, etc.

I'm disappointed now.

How much did you pay for the hoodie?

$450

It was a rare 4th collection everyday hoodie.

if youre not trolling, you are the definition of "its easy to separate and idiot from his money"

Streetwear was a mistake.

It pains me seeing people warped into that mindset wearing zipper jeans, oversized hoodies, scallop tees and other such trash thinking they're "into fashion".

I got a raise, I wanted to buy myself something nice.

I don't care because I like it.

I'm just disappointed by the quality.

a cotton hoodie isnt something nice, paying $450 for something that was made in the same factory by the same people that make walmart shit makes you deserve what you got. Play silly games, win silly prizes

What about Off-White hoodies, do you think they are better?

without trying to sound like a swag is for boys, class is for men autist, gym clothes should not be worn outside of the gym and you certainly should spend $450 on them

>getting involved in a mosh pit
>not carrying a backpavk/bag/keepall with spare clothes when you are going out
You are fucking dumb.

Normally I would criticize your dressing choices too but I'll skip that part as I own that hoodie myself.

Honestly, if you are into streetwear and want an actually cool, high-quality hoodie, I would definitely look into CavEmpt.
They run about $200 or so, but are extremely high quality and cozy Japanese made. You have to know where to look to find them when they drop, otherwise Grailed for sure has some.

>>not carrying a backpavk/bag/keepall with spare clothes when you are going out
who fucking carries this to a fucking club you idiot

>A hoodie can only be worn to the gym
Stupid post

Off-White has some nice designs, especially their womens collection. Just stay away from the mainline with the stripes all over.

>I would definitely look into CavEmpt
This! Also, mnml.la, their shit is on the level of FoG but it's dirt cheap.

>this
>gym clothes
?

>who fucking carries this to a fucking club you idiot
Anyone who doesn't want his expensive footwear totaled in the short span of time spent in the club.

99.9% of the people you meet dont care what you wear, of that .1% 90% will not be able to tell the difference between that and a tapout hoodie, and of the remaining 10% who know what it is, 90% will think youre an idiot for spending that much of a hoodie. You spent $450 impressing 1 in 1000000 people and it ripped on your first trip out.

yes

Caravaggio / De Chirico graphics hoodies/shirts are really nice.

>tfw my super rare city socks got fucking destroyed in the club

i was so stupid i wanted to flex

That's where you are wrong. I wear certain clothes because I like them, not for other people to notice or like them. That's just a fun side-effect.

>its easy to separate an idiot from his money

Post a pic of your fucked up hoodie. I don't believe you OP. This is probably just a bait thread.

>99.9% of the people you meet dont care what you wear
loooooooooool

its true

Kill yourself.

make me faggot

>mosh pit for trap music in a club

fog is gildan printed asian hypebeast trash

1. Fear of God sucks ass and you're a fag for supporting a hack like Jerry Lorenzo

2. Quality has nothing to do with durability. This is a poor people meme because poor people need their clothes to last, thus they equate durability with quality. In reality something can be very delicate and not durable at all but still high quality. Perfect example is a finely knit cashmere sweater. Expensive, high quality, not durable.

3. The whole point of expensive clothes is beating them to shit. If you worry about your clothes and baby them you become a prisoner to your belongings which is plebeian as fuck. The whole point of fashion is to buy something, wear the fuck out of it, then move on. Nothing lasts forever, fashion is the purest expression of this sentiment.

4. If you're going to be a bitch about it, go tear it up some more and it will probably look better than when you bought it. That's the whole aesthetic of the brand is it not?

>The whole point of expensive clothes is beating them to shit

First time I read something like this.

You sure bro?

Thanks for picking up on this too, what the fuck lol

Who tf told u that lmaoo,

I haven't seen a single fucking person on Veeky Forums vouch for fear of God ever

You don't go out a lot, do you?

not in the club but same shit
instagram.com/p/BV_VguLgNdY/

>stupid fuck paid $450 for a hoodie instead of getting the same thing for $50

mnml.la/products/mnml-essential-hoodie-blk

it's truly amazing how retarded some of you are

>The whole point of expensive clothes is beating them to shit.

"hoe dont step on my ralph simons"

Online hate crime

In regards to this line, having someone step on your shit like that out of nowhere is some straight up disrespectful shit, but if you were moshing and someone stepped on it then it's all in the name of the game.

Worrying about your clothes getting wrecked is one of the least fashionable things possible. Being neurotic about tears, stains, scuffs etc. isn't cool or sexy. You know what I've seen the most fashionable girls do when they rip a stocking? Rip the other one so it matches.

Think about what the word luxury actually means. How is buying something expensive "luxurious" if you have to worry about it more than something cheap?

What's more luxurious, buying something, not giving a fuck about it, and enjoying your life or buying something, worrying about it everywhere you go, spending extra time taking care of it, making sure no one touches it etc. That doesn't sound luxurious at all that sounds lame and uncool as fuck.

If that's your mentality you may as well just buy cheap disposable clothes because you won't worry about them and will have more time and focus for significantly better things in life which is what luxury is all about. [spoiler]Or you can not be a bitch and learn to embrace the fleeting nature of things and wear your luxury clothes the way they're meant to be worn, hard as fuck with not a care in the world[/spoiler]

>buying that
>wearing it "out"
>going to a trap club
HAHAHA OP fucking sucks

that's just rapper mentality to try to look as clean as possible. my ozweegos look better as they're starting to get beat

Am I the only one who thinks NMD is total shit?

I must say the look quite basic wearing brand new clothes all the time especially when it comes to shoes

SF city hall in background

stop telling people about cav empt you shithead

the first thing a person judges you on is your appearance... clothes are a huge part of that

>he thinks cav empt is a secret club

it's my first day back on this board in like two years. and i thought the post quality was shit back then. you've taken it to a new depth, brother.

is this what Veeky Forums has become?

>Is this what Veeky Forums has become?
Yes

lol cav empt is literally no better, trash streetwear brand for r/streetwear kiddies

It's far from a secret club, but you're introducing it to hypebeasts who buy fog, retard

Lol fuck off you have no clue what you are talking about scrub.

>Buying heavily overpriced name brands for durable quality
Nibba are you dumb?

NMD is shit but CS looks nice.

You're dumb as shit

NMD's are mad garb tier

or unless you're asian.

>>this
No one here has ever said fog was good quality. Have seen some making fun of it though

u jealous

>Am I the only one
No
>who thinks NMD is total shit?
Absolutely not. That waggon looks like pic related

>KTT

kek, he fully fell for the meme

KTT is unironically a good place to discuss rap

I definitely wouldn't do that on /mu/ where they talk about the same 3 artists all the time and think Death Grips are the future of music.

Where did you get the hoodie?

you have no idea what you're talking about

Pretty good lounge wear. I'd never wear it out like that tho.

well i wasn't even the one who recommended it, but even if i was, what does it matter?

if something is less cool to you because someone else wears it, you're a sheep

looks comfy af

Not him I think its more about the fact that the more people know about it the easier it will sell out and thus would be harder to obtain. This is why I'm reluctant to tell a lot of people where I get my clothes.

that's a fair point

this is really well put user

you have no clue what youre talking about cav empt is shit tier along with the rest of them

>fa doesnt care about fear of god they said

>Did you even read Sandcastle Kings
?!

>taking care of your belongings is plebeian as fuck

Tell that to the old aristocrat who still drives his 1937 rolls royce preserved in perfect condition you dumb shit.

I pretty much agree. Quality pieces usually wear better, and designers of good casual clothing will consider how their garments will naturally stress, patina, fade, etc.

If they're not special occasion items, wear that shit in. If you can't bring yourself to wear something, you're probably purchased outside your price range.

You completely misunderstood the point, it's about not worrying if your clothes get damaged and just enjoying yourself while wearing clothing. Cars are a completely different story and have nothing to do with clothes.

that sounds epic as fucc... if you actually care about the fact that the kangaroo pocket is ripped off, you're a fucking loser, i hope you weren't just sitting there wailing like a dork about your stupid pocket. now you've got a story and a life experience, which you clearly need more than money and things...

if you still have the pocket just sew it back on with some matching tonal thread who cares about visible stitching it could look more thrown together and interested then just a hoodie with print

Thats because you brought it on aliexpress

there is nothing epic about going to clubs and listening to (c)rap

racist

>hating on fear of god just cause you cant afford it

fa has truly hit a new low

>if it's expensive, it must be good

i have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you

I hate all that logo trash. I don't mind dropping money on clothes, but a hoodie with some basic typeface brand logo on it? Don't wear $20 logos or $1000 logos. Don't wear band shirts. Don't feel the need to advertise my taste in products to the world.

It's book you faggot, or do you think Jerry 'The Hack' Lorenzo was original enough to shit up this graphic on his own?

what do you wear then?

post whats your idea of a good hoodie/shirt

post some pics go ahead