DISGUSTING.

Got this one the other day for the fall

Shut up fatty

Looking good user.
Did it come with the hoodie as well?

Is it fake leather? If not you need to weather it

How does one weather leather?

It's actually just a hood built into it which looks super nice in person

Yeah I got fake leather just because in Canada we have a lot of shitty weather and I didn't wanna fuck up real leather

Look for "weathering" or "distressing" leather in yt

Is this jacket effay? What fits would you recommend for it?

Pro tip: when you buy a cheap mainstream leather jacket everyone knows exactly how much you spent. When you buy a serious custom fit leather piece its a whole different ball game.

>Implying you or anybody can differentiate fake from real leather just by looking at it

there is a reason why posts like this exist

It’s very easy to tell real leather from fake leather

>that pose
>that jacket
cringe

If you are next to it, but from a pic you can not. Not always at least.

is this real or fake leather?

From what ive seen in person, 95% of the "leather" girls wear in LA is fake. So i assume thats fake too

one more and i tell you the answers

w2c that jacket

I say fake

That's real

Here are the answers

The first jacket is being worn by Eugenia Cooney she said in one of her videos that that jacket is from armani and she has had it for years that jacket appeared in her first video in 2013 and it has appeared in several videos after that over the years. Last time I saw her wearing it was like 2 weeks ago and it steel looks the same so its probably real leather

The second jacket is a fake leather jacket

Link to the second jacket (you have to use mainland china taobao to view it):

https item taobao.com item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.154.76bf523sR0nkD&id=547307020275&ns=1&abbucket=3#detail

W2c minimalist leather jacket. Fuck studs and fuck lapels.

is pic related effay?

Found this at a thrift shop for 30$, it's a bit big on me though so I may not wear it. Just had to buy it though, it's heavy as hell and smells strongly of leather. And it's a Harley Davidson jacket. What do you anons think of it?

Also, that's not a tie, just my undershirt lol

Love the jacket. You need to lift bro

I really do, I'm 6'0" and 150lbs. Pretty thin. I'm going through a lot of changes with myself for the better lately though. My hair was past shoulder length and black, I wore metal tees and skinny jeans. Completely changed my look, changing my physique is the next step. This jacket is a pretty good motivator to lift though, I'd love to be able to fit it if that's even possible.

Even if you don't make it, keep the jacket, it's a 10/10

if you lifted, ditched the shirt and just wore a fitted white tee under the leather jacket and closed your mouth you'd look 100x better

good on you man, keep up the progress, Im happy for you user!

You look like Matthew "You Should Kill Yourself" McConaughey.

(me)

Schott has one just like that.

T H I C C

seriously get a bit looser pants

anyone know a black coach one without xtra pockets?

like this one

its not.

pls rate jacket, got at value village for $10

this

I have this one from Gustin. The leather is beautiful and it's versatile as fuck. When they do they also make them in other leathers that are more unique looking but imo are less versatile (and also cost some more)

I had to tailor it some which costed quite a considerable sum but if I was investing in such an important I may as well go all the way and make it look as good as I can. In the end I am very satisfied.

what jacket is this?

Almost sleazecore