Where can I find a white and gold dress like this?

Where can I find a white and gold dress like this?

A noose

in 2015

its brown and lavender, i said this when this meme first came out and everyone thought i was color blind, but its true

the dress is blue and black, it's been confirmed for 2 and a half years

God what a shitty meme this was
Normies were obsessed with it, no wonder they have shit taste in everything

I missed this meme. How does it work? Is it a different monitors thing?
Because it doesn't look white and gold to me.

It has something to do with how our brains interpret information differently. Because we have no proper background, scale, or surroundings to base our judgement of the colour of the dress on, our brain cannot properly decide what colour it is, so it basically just makes up a colour scheme based off our brains past experience with similar colour and lighting schemes. Many people see different colours because everyone's brains interpret colour and visual information differently. It's actually pretty interesting.

it changes. I actually saw it changing from blue and black to white and gold right before my eyes

Yes, but literally on the picture, the one your eyes see, the colours are not black and blue according to the colour of the pixels. there is no optical illusion happening.

>2 and a half years ago

the fact that it was taken with a shitty camera and bad lighting doesn't make it a different colour. It's still black and blue.

Also, here's lavender.

only guys with big dicks see black and blue

The color of the dress is black and blue.

The color of the object in the picture is objectively what said, brown and whatever you wanna call the other one.

nibba

Joke's on you cunt, I see black and blue and I rock a 5 incher.

are you fucking serious

hey me too!

This has to be bait, but fuck it...
Measuring the RGB value of pixels in a photo tells you absolutely nothing about the actual colour of that object. Imagine you take a picture of an orange dress in total darkness. It will look black in that picture, but that doesn't mean it's actually black because of the "colour of the pixels". Now take a picture of that same orange dress under a 1000W flood light and see if it still looks black. Our brains adapt our perception based on lighting situations, and the reason this was a meme is because the lighting situation is a bit confusing so it can either be seen as an overexposed photo, or a photo taken against a strong backlight.

the colour of the object is still black and blue, it just appears as brown and whatever

beauty

A computer would tell you it's brown/whatever because without the applied context that's exactly what it is.

it's a stupid thing to debate anyways, both options are t e c h n i c a l l y correct

I think he's saying the the picture is literally the colors he mentioned, despite what the actual colors of the dress are.

>2020 was 5 billion years ago

Broad City season 2 ep 1

Nice reverse bait, now stop being retarded please it's tiring.

see

what an awful show

t. old man

this messed me up, senpai