Should i cop

anyone have inspo with casio digital watches, this one seems nice, is silver the move?

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/2940913-Givenchy-Milk-White-Star-Shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would look sick with an alpha industries bomber and yeezys

Go gold instead

Don't listen, i have both and the silver looks so much cleaner/better

Lol

Personally think this is the best of both, the silver looks cleaner but the gold makes it a bit more unique.

Get on my gang shit fukbois

I have this one, super basic but I love it. Personally I think the gold looks better on darker skin and the silver or black ones look better on white skin.

I bought a gold one a couple years ago and I can't wear it because I get a rash on my wrist. When I looked it up it had something to do with nickel ions I think. It's my favorite style of watch but I'd cop a silver one next time.

Get on my level you turbofaggots

Holy hell user, your shits fucked. Just get a new one.

>A168 reporting in

I wear my A168 to work because the luminescence is lovely in the dark and I wear my A158 when i go out.
Top tier watch.

Get a black one

7 years battery life user, and I'm only 3 years in.

I want to get a white one so it pops out when I go clubbing but idk. Cant be arsed

Diggin that goofy digital-on-a-nato look.

still better looking than this ugly piece of aids you got

the stock rubber strap sucks ass on mine anyway

a white one, this watch is whack .

Best one out there

grailed.com/listings/2940913-Givenchy-Milk-White-Star-Shirt

y/n?

Are you hungry? Are you blood sugar levels low?

I dont know where to buy one. I saw a pack with a few of them with different colors (and for cheap) but a) cant remember where b) I just want one watch not fucking twelve

Pic related is what I got with a blue strap that I plan on switch

thats a chink fake right?

this cunt and a couple of tritium tubes for backlight replacement

Loving this watch. It's like a slicker F-91W with a better design.

> better design

not worth $126...

The buttons doesn't jut out including the spot where there isn't a button which makes it less bulky looking. The shape of the watch isn't a square and curves down along with the strap. The added ridges gives it a nice aesthetic. The strap is even thinner. Text placement and font color aren't all over the place. Terrorists don't wear them.

You are like a little baby. Here, watch this.

I have this watch, the band is ultra stiff and the watch module is made of silver plastic instead of metal, also the glass got a hairline crack straight down the middle on mine after wearing for a week or two. Besides that it's cool. You can program a scrolling text marquee at the top of the display in English or Japanese.

best 2

ayy I have one of these two
Love this piece

Ye it is

pairs well with a leather strap

Get one of these

Lose some weight

this is gross, looks like you ran the f91 through one of those nes emulators that smooths out all the sprite art

Just any nato strap will work or should I go for the thinnest? Currently got two f91w's with broken straps.

18mm width

Thinking of getting this
What are the dimensions?

The cheap metal Casio bracelet pulls my arm hair and it's not getting any better with time. How much do you have to pay for a decent metal strap/is it even worth replacing? I'm guessing it would cost more than the watch itself which is fine.

"Thank you for your order" ...

Currently have pic related.

Best one in thread, might cop

You have two options: schoolshooter black, or software engineer pedophile silver.

I just got mine. Got it for $50 from Japan and don't regret it. I'd get one before the model becomes hard to find.

I personally believe that school shooters are more respectable than pedophiles.

I want one of these for swimming. I use the cheaper but also classic f91w for everything, perfect work watch, and it performs fine swimming honestly, but that one looks so cool in its own way.

are orients good? I'm considering one as my first >100 dollar watch, I like their style.

Me and my qt gf have been rocking calculator watches for awhile now. We alternate with gold and black and get tons of compliments.

Yep, go for it

>2017
>digital watches
>CASIO digital watches
i havent been here for a while but im surprised people still make threads about these lol

Honestly I think these are the most cringeworthy watches. Seriously, unless you have a job that involves you to use your calculator a lot and on the go. They look like shit too.

cheers Veeky Forums gonna go buy one of these now. will go nicely with my thinkpad

it's a pretty timeless design desu

w2c?

cheers

hell yeah, personally my second best brand of watch makers. Make magnificent watches, especially for the price point.

Gold casio or gold orient?
I want a cheap watch but i can't decide which one would look better.

yikes

I love aliexpress too

I had one of these in high school, good watch.

Had mine since two weeks and I'm pretty fuckin happy with it.

Problem is that now I want another watch with a white/clear dial. Looking at you cocktail time from seiko. Although pic related gets me a stiffy since it also has a day date.

What are some nice looking watches for women?
My budget is 240 USD (200 euros)

>euro this close to the dollar now
wew I didn't even realize

Butiful watch user. Wood look amazing with a tan leather strap

literally the best watches you will find for under 300 bucks, got myself the Bambino 2(pic), loved it so much i bought the Bambino 3 when it came out

Is the glass prone to scratches?

it is fairly soft glass, so a bit yeah
in a sedentary environment like an office or a classroom chances are you won't have the opportunity to

just ordered one, i agree it looks much slicker than the F-91W. Not sure why there has been a negative reaction, i would have guessed Veeky Forums of all places would prefer this design

Is it ok to purchase a new watch, but not directly from a store?
If so, can I then take it to a store to be verified?