Hey you guys know what I really want in my shoe materials...

Hey you guys know what I really want in my shoe materials? Something that gets dirty very easily and is also difficult to clean, despite the fact that shoes are the one piece of clothing most in contact with dirt and grime. It would also be nice if it could instantly be ruined through contact with the liquid that comprises 75% of the planet. And I know this last one is a bit far fetched, but I would love it if this material didn't photograph great so it always looks different in person than it does in product shots.

Anybody know of such a mystery material? It would make my life a lot easier if every fucking shoe manufacturer used this on all of their products.

Suede
Faux leather
Anything from alibaba

Thanks dawg now I just have to work on getting all these shitty materials to market.

Yeah you nailed it in your pic. It's called suede. It doesn't like the elements, takes constant upkeep, and doesn't like camera flashes either.

The song should go
>Don't step on my blur suede shoes, cuz they'll be fuckin ruined.

Roughout leather is the thinking man's suede

Either wax your suede shoes or buy pre-waxed shoes.
Wa la, problem solved.

Waxing dramatically alters the color of suede.

>planet
Well there's your problem, you're living in a fantasy world

well, the thing is , you shouldnt buy suede if youre a slob or prone to getting shit dirty. suede is nice if you can keep it in good condition, and it ages nicely.

Ok, right, if suede is so bad how did they manage to use it in the military?

Yes let me put on my work boots and go do some thinking.

>Wa la
Listen carefully:
I need you, right now, to neck yourself
At once
This is absolutely crucial

>apply suede protector
>water literally runs right off the shoe, even when you put it under the tap

try it

>wa la

>his work doesn't involve thinking

>Wa la

dude, are you chinese by any chance?
because only somebody like that would write it like that.

>Wa la
Fuck you

>wa la

>Wa la

it's just a Veeky Forums meme boys

>Wa la

>Get Jason Markk repel
>Apply it
>Live happily ever after with your clean and beautiful suede shoes.

Good lookin' out, I just watched a video and the stuff doesn't alter the color at all.