Veeky Forumsttoo

tattoo thread

anybody got more like this/ the picture of this on someone?

Here ya go, on the leg.

My former friend got a neck tattoo when he was drunk and I just can't stop laughing.

That's horrible. Lmao

On the arm

why aren't u guys friends anymore? :-(
we're open user

what shirt is this is it real supreme or a parody shirt?

Wow fuck those people at the tattoo place if they let a drunk person get a tattoo

Legit, it's called the Spin Tee

no joke.
from a distance that looks like a penis

Oh god thats disgusting. Why didnt you choose something unique? Tattoos can be unique works of art yet people still choose popular shit. If i knew there is someone on this planet that has the same tattoo as me i would be just depressed.

He's a druggie that treated horribly his girlfriend. She was my good friend, so as soon as he started to be awful towards people I discontinued our acquaintance.

Don't do mephedrone, folks.

The problem is there was no tattoo shop to begin with, as far as I know he did it privately on some afterparty.

i fuck with it

>searched it
>its over 30$

This or at least a small niche tattoo so when you actually meet someone with a similar tattoo you can hit it off

I did not know this was a popular tattoo until now, pretty disappointed

>ANY BODY, ANY CORPUS, ANY FLESH.
>MUTILATING ONE'S YEAR, CENTURY, MILLENIUM.

waste of money. Will fade away complety after a month

considering getting this
wow was a very important part of my life and probably saved me from depression during hard times

Don't.

Fuck off, if he wants his tattoo to actually mean skemthing to him then let him get it

Anyone know good tattoo parlours in Tokyo?

It's awful, he can fuck his skin with it if he wants

wtf is with the hand lmao

I'm a biker bitch, I'm in love with the thought of getting pic related without the text above my kneecap

is this fa

>imaging pussylicking

i really like them..are they stick and poked?

Do it, I saw someone with it in his calf and I was like ayyy my nigga

im tempted

Real talk: Black tats only. Colored tats look like shit 100.01% of the time. And the ones Ryan has in TPBTP are cool and not try hard gay things.

In previous threads user posted selfmade pic with japanes girl inside square, anyone saved it?

What are some good collarbone/chest tattos that would show, at least partially, with an open shirt?

holy shit don't. atleast get something else from the lore but not a symbol that alot of people that didn't play it would recognize.

why would you willingly fuck your life up more than it is

Before anyone asks:
Hannah Elyse (@hannahxelyse)

Would this fit anywhere?

who is this nigga and why is he always wearing the same outfit

on your legs maybe.. i like it

What's the single most "Veeky Forums" word to get tatted on your knuckles, under your hairline, on your wrist, wherever?

I'm thinking Freedom, True or something along those lines.

how about "kys"

That's actually not bad.

This on the collarbone. Thoughts?

W2C those pants

Do a riff on it. As is, it's really thick and gross, and it will mark you as the kind of person that gets a WoW tattoo.

might get this on my cheekbone / corner of the eyebrow
sounds like an edgy rapper tattoo, ill take it
thanks senpai

Thoughts? Im getting it either way

You're kidding, right?

are you a guy or a girl? If youre a guy I'd get the knife, if a girl get the flowers maybe. idk if both would look good

Tattoo guy here. I'm male, i also though of only getting the knife one, but both tattoos together have a meaning since the hand that is handing the flowers is the same hand that betrays with a knife. With only one tattoo, the meaning is lost, anyways the only knife one seems pretty good

yes

what do you guys think about getting this tattoo?

What do you guys think of getting a valknut on my left shoulderblade ish

where did you find this

>home made tattoos rule
>literally zero homemade tattoos

What happened to your arm?

Are u a nazi?

I want to get this, any thoughts? Not sure on the placement

I kinda like it there. You could also do a thigh and it wouldn't look to bad.

why that specific tattoo? just wondering

no, just no

>not recognizing the og school shooters

i know about eric and dylan, i'm just wondering why you'd want to have that on yourself

>This girl is more attracted to two mass murderers than any girl will ever be to you

A while ago some user posted a .pdf of Fu manchu tattoo book
it was filled with dope Japanese gods and beasts prints
by chance did anyone saved a link or a mirror of it?

please thin it out or choose another symbol.. i can't imagine a single place on the body that this would look non-cringey on

omg... tattoo looks like a fuckin stamp

user, please help!

i thin his a skin head not sure tho

Don't judge people before you talk to them user, he could just be a skin model.

issa leg

do you want them on the same spot like in the pic?

i love this one!

I feel like tattoos look pretty good when they are new, but after a while they all get this sorta faded fat grey look, they lose their crispness and the intensity of the blacks making them look cheesy and cheap. How to you anons plan on dealing with this because it is one of the reasons I currently refuse to get any tats.

use sunmilk helps, retattoo them after a few years..but i like mine in that faded grey as well

If you're Icelandic or at lest Scandinavian, sure. Otherwise it's just larping and everyone thinks you as the "wannabe-viking".