What are some subtle anime shirts that one can wear without looking like a giant weeb?

What are some subtle anime shirts that one can wear without looking like a giant weeb?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuwafuwa.us/product/light-music-music-club-shirt-pre-order
shopwithasianstereotypes.com/
apparelk.com/collections/shirt/products/chihiro-kodokushi-white-t-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop

either embrace it or get something else. thsi weak ass insecure bullshit isnt fa

I see the occasional Survey Corps Tshirt or hoodie here

mostly on alt-girls though

It's not about being embarrassed, it's about not wanting to have a big naruto on t-shirt

inb4 oppai shirt from one punch man

just wear some yugioh shit

This, subtle weeb is best weeb

is this close to what you're looking for?

It's not really that "anime" since the jackets are basically m65s

being confident in what you wear is what matters

Where to fucking cop

>NEET shirt

hell yeah senpai

LMAO

Obligatory suggestion

old galaxxxy collab apparently

prob not gonna find a good quality one anywhere now

A noose

hey that isnt a shirt

This one has worked nicely for me.

is it bad that I immediately recognise Asanagi and Hirame Sensei

It's great but unfortunately they are quite expensive most of the time and shipped from China

He was suggesting that you hang yourself, and I'd have to agree with his suggestion.

the porter collab is v nice

fuwafuwa.us/product/light-music-music-club-shirt-pre-order

This is nice if you don't mind streetwear stuff, people who don't know the anime wont know its anime too

wish it didn't have the back

>subtle anime shirts
How old are you? This doesn't work unless you want to appear as a manchild who thinks the fact that he watches anime is a defining character trait of himself. Go bold or don't bother.

What anime is that from?

Some subtle anime shirts have pretty nice aesthetics

Mobile Suit Gundam
the military uses those

i bought this shirt a long ass time ago from uniqlo and wore it once. i wouldnt bother wearing weeb shit unless you can really pull it off and its something subtle that works in your fit

>anime "fan" doesn't know Gundam

i bought the Kira/Killer Queen set of these when I was in Japan. (can't find pic) Killer queen in bomb finger with radiating energy is off to the left bottom side of the grey t-shirt with it also being glow in the dark. while the pants are just siluette Kosaku-Kira's face boxed on the upper thigh. I prefer designs where the weeb stuff is not at the forefront and doesn't have big text (like title or names) and isn't like a average graphic T.

>alt girls
I hope you don't mean what I think you mean.

I'm supporting this thread. Fuck all the naysayers. My gf says she wants to buy me anime shirts to wear at university but the thing is that I am a highly regarded honor student and I want to look serious for my professors, so I told her no. But I wouldn't mind wearing an anime shirt that no one will recognize. It has to be pretty obscure though, plenty of other students have seen entry level shit like death note and boku no hero academia so I need something even they won't recognize.

>I, me, is supporting this thread
>unnecessary blog post
Thanks for passing by

Most of the Radio Eva stuff

Wear the XYN shirt from NHK

>subtle anime shirts

thats kinda funny

here ya go

jesus christ

pedocore
but seriously if you go out wearing this anyone who goes anywhere near anime or the internet will immediately know what type of person you are

I don't get it, can you explain pls

wherewherewherewherewherewherewherewhere

can anyone source this/sumthing alike?

Its a big drill

How new are you to not know pomf? I sqwear it's been around nearly as long as Veeky Forums itself.

RIP

brand?

shopwithasianstereotypes.com/

cheers user

What do people set to accomplish from wearing shit like this?

So it's an obscure reference: Nobody is going to get it, and the few people on the street on do get it will be too autistic to show their power-level like you and not compliment you on it, or even worse they will approach you and start discussing anime out in public.
So it's a neat design: "Hey bro what does that logo mean?" "Where did you get this design from?" "Yo this looks like it's from china, you like asia bro?" "Who made this shirt?". If it is a good looking design people will ask you about it, negating the fact that it's "subtle".

There is no outcome where wearing an anime-inspired t-shirt wont end up either leaving you feeling disappointed that nobody cares or feeling overexposed from it revealing your sacred power-level.

And don't come back at me with some bullshit like "I just want it for me I don't care what over people think" if it were just for you it would be a full print tee of Ritsu Tainaka spread eagle uncensored, already covered in cum stains before you have time to leave the house in the morning. Obviously you give a shit or you wouldn't want it to be subtle, nor would you be asking a """"fashion"""" forum for their opinion.

Oh yeah
fuck off faggot

Love the design but the shirt itself is really fucking shit. Material feels stiff, fits like garbage, and the decal would start flaking off after a week. Such a waste of a cool design.

The explanation is you're new.

since no one else is really fully explaining it (which they shouldn't because seems you're new to the internet in general) but basically pomf was from a lolicon/borderline toddlercon doujin, where some dude plops the little girl on the bed and she makes the sound.

lilypichu was a whore on chan for a while and used the neckbeard pedoshit neets to kickstart her pomf song (which is now deleted because she unironically turned sjw and surpirse, got some actual pedophiles stalking her)

I've been here for 4 years and I've never heard of that pomf phrase

Funny story. I have a friend who is very confident in himself (likely do to his slight autism) and he wore this shirt with a HentaiHaven logo. Some manlet with balding hair complimented the shirt.

4 years aint that long

Irony

I've never watched anime in my life but I picked up some monochrome shirts with anime girls on them because I like the aesthetic. Thing is im not white and also attractive, though. I have no idea why these white dudes who are 6/10s at best are trying to pull it off

>lilypichu was a whore on chan for a while and used the neckbeard pedoshit neets to kickstart her pomf song (which is now deleted because she unironically turned sjw and surpirse, got some actual pedophiles stalking her)
backstory on lilypichu? sounds interesting

apparelk.com/collections/shirt/products/chihiro-kodokushi-white-t-shirt

you cursed me dude. Just today I had some stereotypical overweight anime nerd girl with dyed hair come ask me who best girl was and I wanted to die. this was like 2 hours after reading your post too.

Wear something from DSquared they won't care much cause it's a designer

jesus christ shut the fuck up dont you have high school tomorrow?

look her up on youtube she has a high ass voice

it wasnt lilypichu who made pomf, it was nyanners. both of them have that high pitched voice so it doesnt really matter but you can still google the nyanners tumblr post about why she took the vid down

Thank you for the share, this site is wonderful

should i sell or keep?

sell

this actually just happened to me today. Wore some shirt with a subtle anime refrence and some stereotypical overweight anime nerd girl started talking to me in front of so many people asking who best girl was. very embarrasing

you got her number though you rascal ;^)

fucking sped walk away from her like an autist but it was better than being seen talking to her

Its funny you are making it sound like you aren't in the same category as her. You're wearing an anime shirt my man.

Donate. I love seeing old peeps wearing dumb shit like this.

hah
throw out asap

Tbh anime culture is bigger than you'd think. It's just the autists that make it shit. Just like every other culture. Nobody likes talking to Otaku and shit. Normies just don't show their power level unless it comes up in casual conversation. I had a decent chat about anime just last week, actually, when I mentioned that cartoons are fun on acid.

nigga u closet weeb as fuck
gtfo with ur elitism

Inb4 degenerate.

What? Lmao. How did you get any of that from what I had to say? 2/10 for wringing a response out of me.

Im not.
I was wearing this shirt which to most people seems like some kind of band reference which is why I like it

Don't get any idea that anime and anime culture is anything but pure autism. It's inherent to the medium, anime naturally attracts autistic people. The type of person who likes the 'unique concepts' in anime because they can't appreciate the nuance of a more convention concept in other mediums. It's inherent to the design of anime, large heads and very large and round eyes, humans are naturally drawn to that structure as it reminds us of babies, therefore anime exploits a the very base level of human's evolutionary tendencies to protect their young. Adults can see through this marketing scheme and are turned off by anime. Children and "otaku" however, they are very attracted to the anime style because their limited social understanding makes the very personable style of anime attractive. Consequentially you get the types who carry body pillows and can only get off to anime characters, they begin to only be able to associate empathy for a character when they have the characteristic anime facial structure, and are therefore turned off by real world relationships.

The connection of autism and anime isn't just a coincidence, and it's not just because autists have the loudest voice, it's inherent to the design philosophy of the medium.

t. has 4 tsumugi figures

bitch you lie you know you raw dawg'd it

You just called like a fourth of an entire race retarded. Plus you are talking about people who watch exclusively anime, what about people who are film buffs that end up watching a lot of anime films just to see? Do they also suffer from autism?

>TLDR: I'm autistic, don't think you're special reeeEEEE

Thanks for the laugh, kekklestein.

Captcha. Vanne Ausfahrt.

effay, or not?

>what about people who are film buffs that end up watching a lot of anime films just to see
holy projection, try not seek validation so hard you might end up getting hurt

Heh

>not liking anime on an anime website

you are like me but with shit glasses.

i mean this in all seriousness:
how fucking new?

I rocked this shit back in 07/08
No regrets.