Shoe Thread

Post 'em

recently got these for a pretty good discounted price at a local store. however i'm having some trouble styling them, not sure what to wear it with. i was thinking gray levis along with a gray/blue t shirt. not sure what else it could be worn with. advice?

lol were you the dude in the other thread who spent 200 on these ugly pieces of shit?

lol yeah actually. only reason i got em is cause i wanted to mix up my shoe rotation. i think they look quite interesting. i have raf stans, af1's, ultraboosts, and a pair of gazelles. wanted to try something new, and then i noticed these at the store on discount, said fuck it and got em. i understand why most people hate golden goose, but i think they look a lot better on feet.

look cool, like generic old school anime shoes

for $200 though.... if it was like $60 or lower i could understand but 200 on those?

id try to resell those. if you really wanna keep them, id say to stay away from blue or grey

can anyone id these?

yeah, i know. it was mostly an impulse buy along with the fact that ive been wanting to get a pair of ggdb before hand. while i do personally think they look quite nice on feet with blue/gray sweatpants/shorts, or blue/gray jeans and such, i am quite mad at myself for buying it on such short notice, as i try to be careful with my money. i think this will be the last "out-there" shoe i buy, as im going to stick to mmm, ozweegos, etc. next time around.
may resell them for $300. but i wanna try some fits with them first to see if they look well, but theyre quite hard to style. 90% chance ill resell them in the near future if they truly dont fit me. but i do need some ideas of what colors theyd go with, so thank you for your input.

One day soon I'll be able to afford these fuckers

tfw i'm a wide foot freak and will never find shoes i like that don't kill me

Id on this colorway?

new balance 990v4

>size 13 (us) wide
sure you got it bad

d e l e t e

black and white

rip

Thoughts on the Reebok classics?

>size 14 us wide

i know your pain

shits cheap, comfortable, lightweight, classic sneaker silhouette, what not to like? plus it's not anywhere as common as Adidas or Nike

they look pretty good when used

>Reebok
>!not adidas
lolatyou

recently bought some AF1s and didn't like how they made my feet look so blocky, should I get the AM90s instead or will I have the same problem?

u no say, Reebok is owned by Adidas? that's surprising, thanks for letting us now captain obvious

it's still a different brand and not as common as the overhyped Adidas shyte

Can anyone id these?

i'm looking at getting these. they drop in about 40 minutes.
should i get? i like them a lot.

i got these last week. i don't know if they were a good idea or not.
i really like them what do you guys think?

w2c good replicas

Poorfaggotry.you

Also suede wyatts in our year 2017? Kanye was 10 years ago

new/fa/g here what are these

Nike Roshe Daybreak

fuck you faggot can you afford $1200 on boots

thanks

Copped these but pink instead of green.

Good cop user

Just got the jonathans

nice

>blocky

..?

Gay. Fuck those Pharrell shits

u play chess motherfucker?

what do you guys think about this rotation?

No they don't. They look like rotten piece of shit you retard. Only homeless people would actually wear that shit without being made fun of. Pull your head outta your ass fag.

>No White sneakers
>No compliments from hoes
>No meme life
Kys

right, so what should i get?

W2c?

Undefeated .com

What are some Veeky Forums approved basketball sneakers other than AF1?

nike blazers are great

Just bought these fakes for $45

Pretty good for the price, they were used. They're comfortable and feel like retails

I'd rock these or the Gucci ones ironically. So fucking goofy

aj1 are classics

Does anyone have more inspo of these? I bought the mids but kinda regretting it now, they look so fucking chunky compared to the lows

Can't decide whether to get a pair of these Black/White Knit Tubular Shadows..

Or spend almost twice as much and just get the NMD XR1 OG's. Tubulars as £75 in stock but the NMD's are £180 off eBay.

How do you tell these are reps? Or am I getting memed

Just get some fakes

Can someone tell me where i can buy these?

That thread is still killing me.

nice

Un-Veeky Forums fag here, why's everybody tryna look like a cardio cyber-elf these days. Bunch of "grandma knit me these booties and she'll cry if I don't wear them" lookin' asses.

Because they're comfortable.

these r my favorite sneakers of all time and i'm so glad i have a pair

I'm the user asking about the Shadows/NMD's, I've always been the least hypebeast guy about shoes for years. Still think those shoes are dope, I only like the slightly lower key ones like the ones I'm thinking of buying. Yeezys still suck though.

Chippewa or Carolina logger boots

Faggot shoes from the gay store

W2c all white?