>pay $40 for replica sneakers from china
>got good review and a number of good picture reviews
>come in today, they look like this

Top lel. I played myself

Other urls found in this thread:

stockx.com/adidas-nmd-r1-black-trico-stripes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

40 dollars? why so much?

thats the lower end of replcia sneakers actually, some people pay like $100 for their replicas

ONLY DESPERATE POSERS WASTE MONEY ON REPLICAS.

so the bottom is the rep? did they really miss this little black adidas logo thing?

no the pair is of replicas

here is the other side of the shoes

>smudged adidas logo
>white stripes are actually almost painted and silver/gray instead of white fabric like the blue/red

lel

Holy fuck this just convinced me to never buy replicas, ever. Which I was considering

yeah dont buy fakes

Was pretty upsetting because the picture reviews looked fine and people compared them to real ones and said they were good

Definitely working on getting my money back though. Fucking chinamen

reviews might have been fake, its hard to tell sometimes

They are basic nmds no one is going to look at them to hard to tell for they are reps. If they are comfortable and fit just rock them as beaters. It's hard to find even shitty shoes for 40 bucks.

they had actual pictures of the shoes. yeah i dont read those short WOW SO GOOD text reviews but man mine dont even look like the picture reviews. maybe i just got a bad batch

hopefully i get money back and can find a more legit pair

oh yeah im not worried about people studying my shoes or anything. i just feel like if the visuals are this shitty, the shoe itself is probably shit and will fall apart

ONLY NARCISSISTIC DOUCHEBAGS ACTUALLY BECOME TRIPFAGS

>if the visuals are this shitty, the shoe itself is probably shit and will fall apart

oh gee, who would've thought this fake shit would actually be shit

You realize you can't get your money back

Don't be scared, it's like gambling, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
I got these a few weeks ago and they're pretty damn good for $35

Where do you guys buy stuff? Is alibaba good? Was thinking of copping some brodies from there

Well the field boot was my 1st time buying anything off of aliexpress, but I found out places like DH gate and Taobao are cheaper and the same replica stock
Only shitty thing is Taobao is only in japspeak so i find it's more worth it just to browse DH gate
Next 2 shoes I need are an all round everyday pair if white sneakers and I was gonna get an SLP Chelsea boot

r/fasionreps, mostly hypebeast but they definitely know what they are talking about. also highfasion reps reddit but that sub is dead no one ever finds anything good.

>tfw can spend $150-200 a week on new clothes

stay poor

Are they at least good quality? Does the boost feel real?

>Buying fakes of a shoe that retails for 100 euro
>Buying fake Boost

laughing @ your life

What do you do that makes that money

GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
WHERE
YOU
BELONG

>have bought four pairs of fakes from AliExpress/iOffer
>never spent more than $21 for a pair
>look 100% authentic to me
>nobody has ever noticed
how do you fuck up this bad?

Isreal will become 4x as big in your lifetime

i learned my lesson when I bought a pair of UB reps. they looked like fucking trash and I paid like $80 for them

What a fucking waste of money
>oh wow I sure am glad I can copy the latest trends ha at least I'm not so last week I always buy the latest stuff
Insufferable, insecure moron.

How is he advocating the spending of money on "trendy products"?

Learn to read.

Samefag

Last year I got a pair of UB reps for $35, very happy and basically indistinguishable.

I do this and it's worth it for 1:1 quality. Beats paying reseller kikes

>retails for 100 euro

actually NMD_R1s retail for $150 USD and current sell in the $200s

stockx.com/adidas-nmd-r1-black-trico-stripes

i literally looked for the ones with highest reviews and PICTURE REVIEWS i.e people who purchased them and posted photos. none looked as bad as my pair. im hoping i just got a fluke one and will try to get a refund

the shoe itself feels pretty decent. but everyone on her is saying the boost is clearly fake and i have no way how to tell how bad it looks

>buying anything with fake boost
Already a dead giveaway

how do you tell on the outside if boost is fake or not

>buying any shoe with fuckin boost

Protip
>He's lying

not OP but does fake boost feel really shitty?

I found a store called yuzu.concept on Instagram. They stocked the black flowy stuff - RIck and Yohji. Prices were way low so I assumed they were all reps. Any thoughts/stories?

instagram.com/yuzu.concept/

lol they just buy shoes off of taobao and resell them for profit it looks like

Alright guys so OP here

Yes we have laughed at and insulted me for being a dumbshit. But my question is, honestly, what can I do to protect myself from this in the future?

I'm not looking for some super perfect replica, because I'm only paying $40 for these, but don't want such poor quality control either. I basically just go on DHgate looking for them and would like to buy some NMD_XR1s, was looking at UB 3.0 but I bet those are probably trash.

Going off of highly rated shoes with picture reviews didn't work here. What exactly can I do? Do even indiviudal shoes from a seller vary in quality control? How can i be sure I'm not getting shit (other than "all chinese stuff is shit")

Go on reddit and look for boost Master lins guide, it might seem complicated at first but it's actually really easy if you're using an agent. His ultra boosts are like 160 yuan which is like 26$

Probably not foam is foam

I'm sure the Chinese aren't scratching their heads over how 2 magic foam soles.

"Boost" is just a marketing term for niggers who don't understand physics.

I remember in the 90's blacks thought the little springs in Nike shoes made you jump higher....

Good thing a ton of them were too stupid to leave during a mandatory evacuation and are drowning to death by "the hundreds"

shit thats a lot of work and it looks like shipping is really expensive too. i just cant believe that buying from a highly rated DHGate seller with reviews as evidence could always result in this shit

Go to Footlocker, buy your boost xr1 zx 5-7 187 nggr bllr fgts

Buy the exact same pair off AliExpress for $40

Stick the AliExpress ones back into the real box and return to Footlocker locker

There your poor ass beat the "system"

Honestly it's worth it in the long run overall it'll be like 60$ with shipping so you'll only be paying like 20$ for almost exact retail shoes. I have 2 pairs of UB from lin and 1 retail pair and the comfort levels are about the same.

That's really shitty and they will catch you, report your ass to the police and you go to a federal prison for up to 15 years.

live in squalor while wearing high end brands

replica shoes tend to have replica reviews

i got scrweed