instagram.com/georgefair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well are you a girl or a boy?

boy

jewlery
button the top button
clean clothes, no stains or distresses

like this

Is this girl rich? Why are the new elite such tasteless bourgeoisie mediocrities?

Pic related

I hope you're not implying that your pic related looks rich. I mean she's definitely really attractive and dressed in expensive clothes, but most rich peeps in my area (D.C./Baltimore) tend to dress better and less ostentationsly/aren't in to designer clothes and shit. Like, most of the people I know from upper class or extremely upper-middle class usually either look preppy or like hipster (and not the fake trendy LA pseudo-hipsters that you see on the internet, but the genuine urban art school kids that look more like homeless people or punks/goths, and perhaps appear a little ridiculous to the average person).

Anything from Van Heusen. Everything is is marked up to look expensive but it ends up being around 25 bucks after there daily perma discounts. The quality is good and it looks expensive and nice.

As a rule of thumb go with anything that has buttons

She might just be "sponsored"

It's not just her, the vast majority of the artistic, intellectual and financial elite seem to be entirely small-souled bourgeoisie mediocrities with no understanding of beauty.

God that kitchen style is in almost every mcmansion in my city.

Just dress prep and make sure they fit properly. You can cop stuff thats still in really really good shape for pretty cheap and get it fitted to you fairly easily then get a nice pair of sperrys or something. There ya go, done.

despise this new instagram gimmick where people pretend to give a shit about their followers because it gives them more likes

Why the fuck do you think making generalisations about any group of people is ever fucking ok? Please stop it for the love of god. The new elite are not "tasteless bourgeoisie mediocrities". They are an extremely diverse group who cannot be fucking banded together. If you see someone doing something you dont like, attribute it to the person not their fucking class you daft shit.

And yeah, that benchtop looks like rubbish.

> lives in dubai

umm yeah it is literally impossible for her to ever be stylish or cool. enjoy your slave labor ignorant shithole, stupid arabs

cry more lol

u sound like a little bitch

lol go back to tumblreddit

>TFW Dubai will never be like it was on spec ops the line

One can only hope

Seriously if Dubai was just nuked right now would anything genuine be lost

this isn't the place for sanity u dummy

*grabs you by the throat* umm back the fuck off?!?!?!

Well tailored, high quality material business casual; any subtle Rolex.

You can pull off the first part on a low budget by thrifting high quality shit - simple high quality shirts, 100% wool suits and sweaters, etc. But get it tailored. Shoes will be expensive. Look for Allen Edmonds factory seconds, higher end shoes at Nordstrom rack or other department stores, etc.

Luxury watches are luxuries though.

A lot of fucking money would get lost. You wouldn't understand cause you are a faggot. Dubai's people are a slave population serving their masters who then sell the products of their slaves to us for very fucking cheap. Get rid of Dubai and half the world's billionaires will now only be multi millionaires.

>half the world's billionaires will be multimillionaires
And nothing of value was lost

BTFO

>A lot of fucking money would get lost.
lol no.
Fiat money (which is like less than 5% of Dubai money) would be lost sure, but digital money would be seized by banks.
Money never gets lost.

Kek, maybe if you are a poorfag. You are just salty that you don't benefit from this system and that the biggest financial decision you'll ever make is if this month's paycheck is enough to buy two snickers bars instead of one.

Meanwhile here I am, at the top of the world. If you or anyone even dares messing with the order then with just 0.00000000000001% of my wealth I can pay someone to torture and murder you. And if you try hiding I'll just pay the US government to pretend you did some shit and then use the fucking FBI to track you to the depths of hell.

Do you understand the difference between you and me? Good. Now that you remembered what your place in my world is go back to talking about fashion products my brands sell.

Kek, maybe if you are a poorfag. You are just salty that you don't benefit from this system and that the biggest financial decision you'll ever make is if this month's paycheck is enough to buy two snickers bars instead of one.

Meanwhile here I am, at the top of the world. If you or anyone even dares messing with the order then with just 0.00000000000001% of my wealth I can pay someone to torture and murder you. And if you try hiding I'll just pay the US government to pretend you did some shit and then use the fucking FBI to track you to the depths of hell.

Do you understand the difference between you and me? Good. Now that you remembered what your place in my world is go back to talking about fashion products my brands sell.

>t. Larper that doesn't understand economics

If Dubai got nuked there really would be nothing of value lost in the modern day

I don't mean that you fucking retard. You think I care how much money there is now? I do not mean wealth, I mean wealth creation. Dubai has the biggest slave population in the world. Not even fucking Africa can compete. Those slaves generate a lot of fucking money every hour.

Kek at you faggots who think money itself has value. Right now if I wanted I could burn all of my money and in 30 minutes I would already be in the 1% again. No one who has money cares about a fucking piece of paper. The difference is that your wealth IS a piece of paper that I decided entites you to buy a snickers bar. I don't need those pieces of papers because those pieces of papers are what I give value to. I am the value creator. My workers and investments are the value creators.

like this
instagram.com/georgefair/

Is this the highlight of your week? LARPing as some souless Dubai soyboy?

>investments creating value
L M A O
M
A
O

Investments only create value because they pay laborers you retarded capitalist shitstain. Only labor is value.

>only labor is value
Labor produces value, but a single laborer produces SHIT. True value is in owning millions of laborers and making their profits go to your pockets.

Laborers do not produce profits, they produce value. Capitalists invented profits and wages to steal value from laborers

Haha, true. I see you know all the fancy terminology so you must be going to one of my indoctrination centers. That's good, but I don't like the word "steal". It sounds so... pedestrian. Please call it free market capitalism.

by being rich first.

Dress like you don't give a fuck seriously.

Everyone I've met who dresses pristine is obsessed with obtaining wealth but never actualize it and say stupid shit like "love that da grind" or are general wannabes

Generational wealth is being a fat slob in new balance sneakers driving a bentley around like it's a used Hyundai

what about for girls

The worst manager I have ever met told me "people make money" and a company needs people.

He was obsessed with filling every available position, and perhaps more than we needed because somebody somewhere told him people generate revenue.

My response to him was, " have you ever walked into a Walmart and saw 10 people standing around doing nothing but talking"

" That costs Walmart a half million dollars every year not counting the benefits we pay for"

My mom's kitchen looked like this in 2005 and I don't consider myself anywhere near wealthy or from a wealthy upbringing.

This is what most houses look like in America

The store is split down the middle, one side for men and the other for women.

>most houses look like in America

Youre like 33 years old and still this clueless? Jesus christ

The most autistic post I have ever read, reminds me of the shkt you see in cringe threads
It's okay, I agree with you, it's okay they dont actually think for them selves it's just the new us vs them mentality that the middle class have developed towards the collectivised upper. And he's a filthy Commie anyway, who else uses the word bourgeois

that statue looks fucking beautiful

rich in materials,
rich in mind,
rich in culture,
rich in experience,
rich in compassion,
rich in ...
?

This is like a $12k kitchen lmao. Everything in it is cheap.

Are you retarded lmao. As soon as we're off oil the middle east will rot like it should have 400 years ago.

>Is this girl rich?
No she's not. She's a vulgar literal whore of the kind that takes regular trips to Dubai and then doesn't work the rest of the time instead of being available at all times. No actual rich European person wears gaudy brands like these, they're for tasteless strivers and Asians.

Is this the hip new pasta?

what the fuck is this thread even about anymore

In australia the rich just wear heaps of linen and they wear rm williams. thats about it.
those who arent rich wear alexander mcqueen and fendi and off white.

pretty sure the ints are rich af

t. private skool int wearing off white, rm williams, nautica polo and tommy jumper

you can't really anymore. luxury consumer goods have never been more attainable. the new wealth is going on a 50 vacations a year

You could make this post in half the threads on this board and it would be appropriate.

Henlo fren

>Kek, maybe if you are a poorfag. You are just salty that you don't benefit from this system and that the biggest financial decision you'll ever make is if this month's paycheck is enough to buy two snickers bars instead of one.
>Meanwhile here I am, at the top of the world. If you or anyone even dares messing with the order then with just 0.00000000000001% of my wealth I can pay someone to torture and murder you. And if you try hiding I'll just pay the US government to pretend you did some shit and then use the fucking FBI to track you to the depths of hell.
>Do you understand the difference between you and me? Good. Now that you remembered what your place in my world is go back to talking about fashion products my brands sell.

fashion's all kinds of encoded with class my dude. if you have to assk you'll never know

Is being a rich white male effay?

Of course but only if you're

1. not racist
2. not a greedy lil shit
3. enjoying your life and not being too materialistic.

>that
>rich or elite
Maybe where you're from. That is the most middle class kitchen imaginable in the US

yeah i didnt specify that. the ints have money but they dont seem rich, they just dress rich. idk i just associate rich . with linen and rm's because they went to scots and shit

Yuppie Rich: Zero taste/coordination of designer brands found at places like Barneys

Cultured Rich: Bespoke Suits and menswear

If you want to dress like what poor people think rich people dress like, then probably look into Patrick Ervell

>The most autistic post I have ever read, reminds me of the shkt you see in cringe threads

Because it is, newfriend

it's probably even poor core now, my mom swapped over to the butcher block trend circa 2012

full rock

dress poor and say if i was rich i wouldnt need to dress rich.

Most of the time it's visible if someone's rich, it's more about aura than clothes

You need to be cultured, well educated, well travelled and generally kind, compassionate and good at schmoozing
Clothes don't matter that much, it's only the wealthy that had time for all that extra bullshit when they were growing up

Composure and a good eye for balance. You could buy all your clothes at or something and look affluent if you do it right.

Accessories help.

>that kitchen
>"elite"

No