Can grills look good on white people? Only black people seem to make them look good

Can grills look good on white people? Only black people seem to make them look good

no

mods please delete thread before OP gets bullied

Maybe if you have prognathism like a black, but then you need to see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon to get your bite corrected.

i went to a black and Hispanic high school sprinkled with a few white kids. I knew a white kid who wore grills they look awful. In fact i think it looks stupid on everyone dont wear one OP chances are u a kid from the burbs trying to be cool cause u listen to soundcloud rappers

grills look good on no people

What the... get out of my board

Is asap rocky a soundcloud rapper?

nah

i know but my point is I don't fuck with soundcloud rappers since they have terrible taste in grills, but guys I look up to fashion-wise like rocky or travis rock grills.

bro at the end of the day u do u i just gave u my honest opinion

this is the whitest shit ive seen all day

Shit looks silly all the time. I used to work next to a grill shop in late 06 early 07 when they were at their peak. Dudes always have that puffy lipped braces look with grills. Seriously, you'd be looking at them trying to figure out why their face looks kinda off, then they smile and you're like, "oh you got a grill. That's why it looks like someone boxed you in the face when your mouth is closed."

thanks i'm glad i satisfied you

yeah np man

Grills look best when paired with big lips but if youre white you're gonna look like a tryhard. Truly a slim chance of looking good.

swaggd out

Blacks can pull off anything stupid because there isn't any high expectations towards them.

they look awful on everyone

the only reason they seem passable on blacks is because they started the trend

>I don't fuck with soundcloud rappers since they have terrible taste in grills
Holy fuck this board has never been shitter.

Badly made gold fronts are terrible. Along with the puffy face, they'll also slur your speech. I actually live in a city with an already established history of gold teeth so it's not hard to get an impression done and walk out with a great set made here. To put it in perspective both of my grandmothers wear a gold tooth.

I've been wearing gold teeth since I was a teenager it's hands down my favorite type of jewelry and I honestly enjoy seeing different people wear them (old, young, middle aged soccer moms).

Grills are more about attitude and confidence, it's jut like anything you wear, if you don't believe in it it'll come off as awkward, and ofc if the jewelry is poorly made they'll look terrible no matter what you think about yourself. So race has naught to do with this, @OP

>Implying

white grills look better on black people

one more pic and finally we will reach 100 IQ cumulatively

For you

>666
Nice trips satan

that is the niggerest shit ever exclusive for niggers

damn you just changed my life

>tripfag seeking recognition and validation on a anonymous image board
>calling others out for post quality

I have a fake tooth that I will turn gold once I hit 40.

it was fresh as FUCK when A7X were doing their whole gangsta metal thing. Wish more ppl would've jumped on that look

Avenged sevenfold is a shitty emo metal band

but he look man, the scene