Im moving to new apartment next month

Im moving to new apartment next month.

Post non-rich fag inspos for kitchen/livingroom/bedrooms

Bonus for plants

Grill not included.

where he put his clothes though heh

just a bed with a 'look at me how cultured i am i know one japanese drawing'-poster and an ikea paper lamp

>magazine on a hanger

OP wanted stuff for poorfags, I delivered.

This looks like shit. Modern design is the most tasteless, middlebrow, sterile, lifeless, unwelcoming style ever.

Pic related is much more comfy and tasteful.

ok grandma

Fuck, I want light grey room but also want projector and it's better to have dark room for minimizing reflections.

Ok tasteless middlebrow pleb. Go back to listening to Nirvana and Pink Floyd, and reading Jack Kerouac (assuming you read). Nobody cares about you're opinion, you're Ikea-core design preferences, or your shitty trendy clothing style. Pic above is how a mature, tasteful bedroom ought to look, pic related is how a mature tasteful man ought to dress - both of which, with your fuccboi sensibilities, you fail to achieve.

lol wtf

Minimalist interior design is SCANDINAVIAN MASTERRACE STYLE, you butthurt island monkey pillaging victim.

>Nobody cares about you're opinion

Has anyone got a PDF copy of "Tokyo: a certain style" ?
That should help for your poor man room inspro

this

Once again, nobody cares about you're opinion. Your just a dumb ass on the internet. The words I speak express great truths - do not mistake them for bait lest you miss out on the path to enlightenment and an effay bedroom.

YOUR A RETARD

ehh you should keep shitposting because your tryhard gave me a smile, and now it's clear you are bored retarded neet

Mah nigga, but I go to college (and I've had a job before). So suck on that biatch.

Besides I'm only being retarded ironically, so the jokes on you. (Alas, the same can't be said for yourself.)

But either way, keep the retarded replies coming, you put a smile on my face and a pep in my step famalam.

(In all seriousness though I do stand by that bedroom and the outfit I posted.)

imagine having all these shitty drawings on ur wall

what's is that lighting called? its making me hard as fuck

I agree about modern interior design but buddy you got triggered real hard

are you going to move into a fucking thai shop or why did you post that

new copypasta

What, no lace coverings?

in daytime and without filters that is boring af

w2c grill

bumperino

lol that guy looks like a fucking fruitcake.

that doesn't look half-bad actually but how is it appropriate for somebody in their 20s or even 30s?

moving into a 1 room apartment October. Looking forward to it anons

Christ I would literally dread going home.

looks like something that guys gf would draw and gift to him, then get mad if he didnt like them

getting unnecessary VOCs with a candle that has no function. Why?

These are pretty comfy. Where do you even find pics like this?

Czechia or Ukraine

Two words: layered rugs.

Finally a inspo thread with realistic rooms not some fancy crap. I love seeing good interior inspo of this sort that isn't your typical Ikea/Scandinavian minimalist bore.