Melania repping Stan Smith's

Sorry Eurofags, you'll never have a first family as fashionable as the Trumps.

I know it, you know it, we all know it

That just means stans are now mom shoes

Other than the stupid hat, her outfit is actually pretty nice.

Don't act like you wouldn't want to be seen out in public if she was your mom

stan smiths are basic bitch shoes idk how this is impressive

Why wouldn't she wear the raf Simons ones?

the hat makes her look cute af

should have copped some ozweego

All politics aside Trump himself dresses like a fucking disaster, everything he wears makes him look fatter and more unevenly proportioned then he already is, then he throws on ugly hats that make his hair look even worse when it crawls out from underneath.

Melania has it together, for the most part.

>tfw you will never get to smell her bum hole

lol that outfit is straight out of an Veeky Forums waywt

can we declare this style dead yet

She is too smart to put a stupid R on her stans

Thank you, we have a royalty wearing designer dresses instead.

Raf is for negroes

Am I the only one who likes how Trump dresses? He's not a prettyboy, so obviously his clothes aren't perfectly tailored, skin tight, but the way he dresses commands an air of masculinity. He's quite literally, a Big Guy, and the way he dresses accentuates his large form, making him even more physically intimidating. I get how most don't like it, because most fashion is for rail thin people, but you have to understand that accentuating a thin form is inherently feminine, and a large form is inherently masculine.

I ASK OF YOU NICELY YOUNG SIR PLEASE REFRAIN FROM OUTPUTTING ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT TOWARDS MY CLOTHING GARMENTS DESIGNED BY HIGH FASHION ICON RAF SIMONS

I don't know fàm the Raf Simons Stans looks much nicer aesthetic wise but that's just personal opinions

What would you recommend? That looks like a decent fit for his age

it isn't that deep. he's just fat.

>Eurofags
>Stan Smiths

Er, do you know where Adidas is from?

>NB sells their soul to the Trumps
>they still wear shoes made by a European company, made in China
Amazing

>royalty
>ugly inbred retards

This. Trump's fits would look much better if he lost the gut.

This guy gets it.
Physical dominance is clearly a part of his presentation, anyone that's watched even a little of his public appearances would realize this, look at that time he met Macron and pulled him around and led him by the hand like a little boy.
Too smart to spend twice as much on generic sneakers.
Yes, Germany.

Have you fags still not impeached this meme president? He'd be impeached for his ill fitting suits over here in a second. Disgusting, what is this fucking Seinfeld?

>barron rocking the NB's like a true autist

I prefer the Yohji ones