How do i fix this?

How do i fix this?
I love my gats and im really bummed out. Please help me out.
>inb4:haha youre fucked

haha you're fucked

You can't even replace the soles on these lel

if you still have the missing chunk you can just glue it back in with a very small amount of super glue.

if not then idk what to tell you my man. maybe inlay some sort of plasticine and then sand it down to fit the profile.

>I love my GATs
It's called falling for the GAT meme. Happens to everybody

IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT OCCURS DURING QUOTIDIAN URBAN/SUBURBAN USAGE, THE SHOES WERE WORTHLESS FROM THE BEGINNING.

DO NOT BE SAD BECAUSE IT BROKE, BUT BE GLAD, BECAUSE NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH.

Preach the word
I had a pair of Pumas that fell apart after 2 months, never buying that shit again

this. high quality materials don't break down like this under normal conditions and use.

You just got a shit pair bud
I had a pair of Busenitz and the same happened after week of skating
Had some pairs earlier and they held up fine

i thought op was grabbing onto his dick from the thumbnail

>this guy's dick looks like a beat-up shoe

my guy

do you still have the chunk of sole? shoe goo it back on

i thought he was grabbing on to some sea slug creature that he was about to put his dick into. Lol, the hand is that slightly relaxed sexual act position

Crazy your sick gatz have the same soles as Sambas...

Now why would someone lie about having a pair of shoes they don't possess on a anonymous Tibetan flute playing imageboard...

sambas are based on gats you fuckwit

not true, fucker. i just got off the phone with shoe repair.
might be a meme but its also indisputably the most versatile shoe style wise. you could wear the fuckin things with a suit if you were that mad.
you dont know what im up to
pumas might be the worst quality athletic shoe
gats are not high end shoes
cheered me up a bit lol

gats soles are extremely similar to samba soles

both shoes are based upon the same design

plebs >>>>out

thats just adidas minimizing their costs, like all of these bullshit fashion designers

stop stopping your bike with your foot

You made the mistake of buying GATs in the first place

a gat thread with no paint splatter b8, Veeky Forums i am disappoint

name a better shoe

Common Project Achilles low

name another one

gats are just unbranded sambas

kek

You are one of the only trips I like

me too

Are they mmm?

you're cancer and so is trip

Could you stop with the all caps posting? It's not effay at all

My Onitsuka don't have this problem. Granted, I've had them for a year and don't weight that much.

Addidas is the contractor who supplies the Germans with the shoes.

That's like walking up to a soldier and going like hey your service rifle looks alot likely my FN are lower!

Poorfag

shoegoo off amazon

Weird. I've had 2 pairs of puma ligas, one lasted 3 years of high school and the other has been my gym shoe for the past 2 years. The only reason why I retired the first is because it made a squeaking noise.

You know the sambas has had that design since at least the 60s right?

just put gum on it

buying common projects achilles low was one of the best decisions of my life. every step is like walking on a fucking cloud, i get a ton of compliments too.

seriously guys, save your goddamn pennies and buy a pair. i promise you'll see the light once you put them on.

same
>tfw disappointed

fuckoff catshill

As a person who owns these shoes, I disagree. Comfort is average. But they have lasted me over 3 years and they have held up extremely well.

those even mm gats

Take them back to the shop, if they're not that old. Otherwise, you're just gonna have to do a total re-sole or leave as is.

mew

go full on crust punk distressed outfit

he's been doing it for years, at least on Veeky Forums. just dont respond to him

What are some high quality sneaker alternatives to GATS then?