W2c jeans that fit like this

w2c jeans that fit like this

I have a pair of vintage guess jeans that fit like that. It's uncomfortable having them hug your calves so tight.

I need these. thick thighs ruin other jeans.

i been wearing skinnies exclusively since like high school so im completely used to that haha

My guess is that he's wearing Levi's 501s (yes, despite the Calvin Klein name dropping). I think the STF 501s still have a similar fit, but they might have less taper these days.

>STF 501s

They do not ever get this taper no matter how studiously you shrink them, at least not anymore. You're best bet is the 501 CT.

Thrift

Fuckkk I need jeans that fit like this. Serious bump

i need jeans like this, im monitoring thread

levis do some like this but they're shit quality and overpriced so

I shit you not, I have a pair of dirt-cheap Levi Signature jeans that have that same profile and color after a few washes. Feels good

apc petit standard

rise is too low, fit is too tight

Can jeans be tailored to fit like that ?

Yes, go to some cheap tailor and tell them to taper from the knee down

levis 512 slim and taper

Get a vintage pair of 501s that have a higher waist than current ones, and get them tapered. Anything else is gonna be a poor alternative I guarantee you.

old school 505s (orange tag) actually have a tapered model, hard to find tho

That fit is kinda weird.Those are high waisted jeans that are straight and tapered bellow the knees. You can buy 501/550 and taper them bellow the knees.

I bet the ones in the film are tailored

It's more likely that they're bagged at the knees.
Keep crouching op

Try levis 502, regular fit on the thighs, but the leg is tapered. Also would recommend for anyone with thicc thighs

>sits below waist
no

wranglers, they have high rise on models I've tried