Tfw New Balance could easily overtake Adidas and Nike if they changed their autism flag N logo

>tfw New Balance could easily overtake Adidas and Nike if they changed their autism flag N logo

>tfw go to my local sneaker shop and they tell they don't sell New Balance anymore

they could overtake adidas and nike with the logo they have now

it would just be really hard, and take a long time. They can't do this until New Balance becomes the "it" thing.

They haven't even dropped a shoe that has been a "thing" like Roshes or Stan Smiths (not saying they dont have great shoes)

You just haven't seen these

are you retarded, how the shoes looks has nothing to do with my point

They are going to be the new "it" shoes soon

Why are sneakerheads so obsessed with pissing matches between brands?

When you say overtake are you refering to quality of shoe in comfort/support or just fashion design?

When I see people wearing New Balance they always look cool on them.

When I'm at the store looking for a pair they look ridiculous, I can't even try them on.

I can't help but clown any picture I see of them.

New balances are the ultimate autism alert

nah cortez ogs will

if the kendrick cosign really pops off, then i could see this happening. i really like the silhouette of them, and the j.crew colorway that childish gambino wore a while back were really fresh (pic releated)

lol

>Implying New Balance wants to compete with Adidas or Nike

>Not owning a nice cozy grey pair of Made in USA 998s and eating lobster in Martha's Vineyard

New Balance has it's market share amongst upper middle class Republicans from 18-100 locked up while Adidas and Nike rip each other new assholes for the admiration hypebeasts who have no brand loyalty and have to play bachelorette when buying sneakers because they can only afford a release from one brand and not the other.

except new balance has been trying to reinvent itself as sports brand now and have directly trying to compete with boost tech with their Revlite and freshfoam

>New Balance has it's market share amongst upper middle class Republicans from 18-100

I don't disagree but in my part of the country the only people you see wearing new balance sneakers are white elderly people (they wear the ugly geriatric NB sneakers) and the 18-30 year old crowd who are not at all republican and consists of mainly black american's but not exclusively.

So the shoes are kind of regional but definitely worn by a varied demographic.

werent 574s the meme shoe around here circa 2012

>>tfw New Balance could easily overtake Adidas and Nike if they changed their autism flag N logo
no they couldn't
you are really out of touch with realities of businesses if you actually think this

Holy shit i thought i was the only One

They seem cool when i see them around, but when i wanna coop they look shit

New Balance gives quality and not GIMMICKS like adidas and Nike does.

The reason New Balance isnt so popular with the young and early adult crowd is because you idiots don't know what you want.

You have OCD with your hyped up sneakers and new gimmick technologies for your shoes that you somehow believe will make you preform better in sports or look cooler.

All Nike does is recycle it's older hits with Jordan Brand and give our more air nonsense.

While all Adidas does is show you Kanye (who for some reason has began the fashion god among young people for no reason considering he's about to be in his 40s) and some foam boost "technology" that you can get from Puma for lesser price.

New Balance has been here longer than either of them for good reason and it'll stay that way since even steve jobs stated NB is the brand to wear.

New copy pasta?

What do you guys think of those? (009 olive) a friend of mine has the red ones and they are absolutely dope in my opinion

Are NB's comfortable? I kinda like the silhouette's but hate the logo and the colorways.

>steve jobs
he's dead, so is New Balance

>Says this while owning some hyped up bs sneakers.

News flash, sneakers first priority is to protect your foot and be comfortable. Something Nike and Adidas lack in heavily.

You think because their sneakers look nice and like eye candy they're better? Fucking dumbass

>I have New Balance logo

So if they appealed to your dumbass brand logic and got 3 stripes, or a swoosh (literally a check mark) or some other thing you'd buy.

No wonder corporations think you consumers are retarded

Extremely. I've only ever owned the $200+ US made shoes, so I can't speak on the quality of their lower price tier shoes. I wear my 998 Bringback as airport shoes, or whenever I will be on my feet for a long time on concrete.

>Airport shoes

I travel a lot, and I wear my most comfortable pair of shoes that are the easiest to get on/off whenever I do.

>Veeky Forums
>having a grasp on reality
Yeah, wrong board friend.

y u mad tho?
you're clearly a NB fanboy who thinks that only NB makes shoes, which protect your feet and comfortable, newsflash, you are wrong, very wrong, but hey, at least you're not dead like Steve Jobs or NB, so you can have your subjective opinion no one cares about

>Adidas
>uncomfortable
Lmao literally the comfiest brand around and it's not even close. I own three pair of 2017 New Balance (574 Sport, 247, 990v4 USA), and while they're very decent shoes, Fresh Foam / Revlite just don't compare to Boost. I laugh when I look at the 574 Sport box, which is emblazoned with the slogan "A more intelligent approach to building shoes". For all of the effort of the NB engineers, they are hamstrung by their materials. Fresh Foam is good for shock absorption, but it lacks response and is ultimately fatiguing over the course of daylong use. Fresh Foam also creases despite the gimmicky hexagonal texture. Adidas' mid market Bounce midsole puts FF (and revlite) to shame in terms of comfort, performance and durability, let alone Boost.

The chemical engineers at BASF really deserve credit for the rise of Adidas.

No not really, I used to wear shoes made by Umbro and Lotto, I literally owned a pair of Lotto Stan Smith rip-offs (they were pretty good for the price actually).

I just don't like their logo.

>You think because their sneakers look nice and like eye candy they're better?

lmao

>They can't do this until New Balance becomes the "it" thing.
They had the 574, which was legitimately popular and became basic bitch-core for a good time, and the CT300 was meme'd pretty hard here. You can't say they haven't had a chance.

>You think because their sneakers look nice and like eye candy they're better? Fucking dumbass

Are you retarded?

>Adidas
>Literally the most comfortable brand around in sneakers

Pick one clown because you're far off from anything askin to human logic in sneaker wear.

While Adidas has suffered through it's entire existence especially in the last 30 years with losing to Nike in sportswear, they only recently in the passed 10 years got back on track.

Meanwhile New balance has stayed strong, wanna know why? Cause people prefer quality over gimmicks and Adidas can't innovate shit if it was in their face.

You're absolutely right when you say engineers deserve the credit for boosting adidas right now because they wouldn't be shit without it or Kanye.

Keep that in mind next time to talk shit about NB, hell I'll give Nike more credit than adidas.

At least they made shit that people actually like

Are you? If you are somehow under the impression that all quality things comes in extremely overpriced beautiful looking designs then you're fucking retarded to the nth degree.

Nike and Adidas spend majority of their time making their sneakers look appealing and less time on actual performance if you didn't know. Take any Nike and Adidas sneaker pasted 2 years of extensive usage and see how well it holds up

>Inb4 I had Nikes that lasted long bullshit.

Mind you Nike and Adidas are majority made in 3rd world counties while NB is American grown.

Yeah I'd love to be like you and give up quality over beauty. But this isn't Canada and I'm not a Hypebeast.

Why are you even on a fashion board if you don't care about aesthetics?

Also there are plenty of shoes that look better than Adidas and Nike and are more durable than NBs.

Also Adidas shoes are comfy as fuck

>Aesthetic means having poorly made trash that looks good

Oh my god

Dude adidas shoes are fine, they last me a year or two and then I replace them, no biggie

Once again there are also other shoes vastly superior to both. My MMM GATs have lasted me three years, are in great condition, comfortable af and look better than all NBs

>Take any Nike and Adidas sneaker pasted 2 years of extensive usage and see how well it holds up
I have SBs from like 2008 and some Adidas from 2012 that haven't fallen apart yet. I also have had sneakers that barely lasted a year. It's all anecdotal bullshit.

Sure buddy, post some picks of talking sneakers now.

>all nike does is...
>while all adidas does is...
Summer isn't over yet i see

Just for you, chucklefuck. Potato quality and all.

Thoughts on 300's? The main reason I've avoided New Balance up to this point is that most of there designs are very "chunky" and I prefer something more streamlined.

the vintages are where its at, so comfy

These are nice, I like how the logo is less prominent

seriously those are so on point

even the new 574s

Congratulations, you have the same taste as my 60 year old mother, who just copped a pair of Cruze fresh foams. They're Roshe derivative, two years late. Not bad, but unoriginal and needs better colorways.

These look cool
These look like Roshes

>reinvent itself as a sports brand

They have always been a sports brand dumbass, they're the preferred choice (along wih asics) over Nike and Adidas for running.

Thanks guys, I just bought a pair

>Are NB's comfortable?
Not all are, but some of the comfiest shoes I've owned are New Balance.

997, 998 and 1500 are very comfy. Currently my most comfortable pair is 996 deconstructed, which is actually mid-tier Asian made. I hear the 247 is very comfy too... revlite is a great sole material.

The cheaper classic models like 420 or 574 are nothing special in terms of comfort. Just old fashioned sneakers with old fashioned foam soles.

420s are comfy as fuck

How does revlite and fresh foam compare to boost tech?

m8 you're way off

you can fuck your USA/UK made NBs, shoes like the AF1s or Stans are literally indestructible and those are made in China, no-one said that NB doesn't make quality shoes, but i have a feeling that you don't own anything else than NB and you're just talking out of your ass and hate when it comes to other brands

Ok cushioning. No energy return. Creases really easily. Low tech. Only advantage is easier to clean than Boost.

Spot-on. That dude typifies the autistic NB enthusiast.

They're really not the go to running shoes, not that adidas or Nike are either.
Mizuno, Saucony and Asics are all wayy more running focussed than NB

Brooks too

In terms of great running shoes Nike, Adidas and NB have about the same number of models each year

Logos can be ugly.
That logo is fucking ugly.

They look good and they're fine from what I can tell.
I'm not gonna buy an uglier shoe just to have "extra performance" or whatever the fuck you're talking about. I'm not an olympic athlete.

>tfw the NB designs that get praised are the ones that hide the logo better

i like the logo and i think the made in usa models are just a very comfy and subtle way to flex.

cop or not?

my question is WHY are nb so much more expensive than other shoes? Like a normal pair can be ~£150. Although I think ASICS gel are also similarly pricey. Are they that much better than Nike/Adidas in terms of quality?

Not true, unless you're specifically talking about NB models made in the USA or UK like 997 or 998 in which case the answer is: because they aren't made by children in third world countries.

I like them a lot, get them m8

Nike swoosh is the ugliest

they're shit unironically

why

>style is direct lift of competitors' top selling models from 2015-2017 (Roshe + NMD)
>materials are inferior to Adidas and price is higher than Nike
>ugly color choices

>Veeky Forumsggots arguing about numale tier sneakers
>not representing the stone cold gangster as fuck Monarchs

Literally KYS - the thread

Child molester special

MADE IN USA the only thing saving it

>triggered numale response

Monarchs are alpha.

I know two people who daily wear Monarchs. Both are shaped like pic related. Both are over 50.

That fit is on point though.

average new balance fan

How did nobody post this yet ffs

Nobody really wants to hear about your parents, you faggot.

Though how did two people with such patrician taste in shoes raise such a snivelling little numale?

Help me find the right NB shoes for me. Grill, would like to wear them both with long skirts, jeans and wider trousers. My main criteria is that they are to have a thicker sole and no upturned toe box. So far I love the silhouette of the 530's.

Then switch to Adidas. Easier to slip on and off and boost is the comfiest sole in history

Wheres the nb shill now lmao

this, they worry too much about brands to the point that they refuse to wear autism sneakers

should I?

>not having an airport outfit

If you like them, sure... personally I wouldn't. 1500 is a good model but I haven't seen any in colorways that I liked lately.

this. Almost every girl I know has bought a pair of these within the past month or so.

kek

We are three then

he's tryna bag it, hop off his dick

You don't get it, the autism of the N and the rebelliousness that comes with wearing it anyway is the appeal

When you're a hot 20 year old wearing something normally reserved for grandpas and people with mental or health problems, there's an edge.

The shoes you posted will get lame quickly too. They just look new in 2017

shiddd i guess these are for you then

Converse makes the best shoes

>I like how the logo is less prominent

lol afraid to be outed as autistic

lmao he had to pick an uglier sidepiece to go out with that day as a compromise for getting to wear those shoes