Is mc ride effay?

>not caring , just being...and existing

yes

Yeah he knows whats up, he owns Augusta boots

which core is this?

Ughh I love the grapes

Anyways, yes and it goes like this

>Stefan
Has style, is beyond trendy, exists on a different spiritual plain than the rest of us mortals, I heard the infamous "hoodie" graphic that you see everywhere is a Nike jacket, exc, buys great boots

Very rarely can you see somebody in absolutely no clothes or less clothes and you're still convinced they're somehow cooler than everybody

>Zach
Always wearing pretty boss shoes, can't decide what to do with his hair, trendy but not stylish, but hey how many clothing options do you have when you're Sasquatch hiding in plain sight

>Andy
Literal eurotrash gabber nightmare mode from 2012-2015, after that not much improvement, is currently rocking dad-esque bucket hats and that blonde wig thing, name a good Andy look, exc.

what jacket is that?

>not caring
teens actually believe this lmao

alpha industries

Andy has cool style tho

No. Which makes it yes.

Pretty accurate. Stefan pulls off hobocore incredibly well, Zach will always look like a serial killer, Andy went from techno interests me to bucket hat male art hoe

I'm seeing them November 1st. I can't fucking wait

I wanna see them so bad but none of my friends are into death grips and I don't wanna go alone

I'm looking forward to the Seattle show too

Just go, I don't think the shows are very conducive to going in groups. I went with a couple close friends but just ended up separated and had a blast by myself.

Me too
See u guys there

yes
he is the ultimate death grip

Neither are any of my friends but I don't care. Might even meet new people.

This probably sounds really gay but why not make it a little Veeky Forums meet up ?

go alone. nobody cares. crowd is absolutely insane anyway

How do I fuck him?

>Zach will always look like a serial killer

Can you be Veeky Forums if you naturally look like a serial killer? Asking for a friend.

Why does everybody live in Seattle

Who's doing the portland show

anybody seeing them in denver on the 29th?

Yes

And once more for good measure

Fuck it. One more.

yeah lol. it's very clear how reliant dg are on their fans for maintaining their I dont care attitude.

Because Seattle is effay and Portland is gay

roofcore is cutting edge m8

>crowd is absolutely insane anyway

no its not, its just a bunch of skinny white teenagers.

Do it! Take pictures and post. Our current fa meet-up meme is stale af.