Sup fa

Sup fa.
Finally I have nice job and can afford clothing I like. Rate my autumn outfit and advice something on top of hoodie for windy weather.

>all black
STOP THIS MEME

But I like this color.

bump

up

>ALL black
>meme sneakers
>zipped hoodie
>this T-shirt
gosh

Ok, I've got it that you guys dont like all black, but it would be nice to hear some args about why shouldn't one wear all black. And what is wrong with t-shirt and sneakers?

If I were you, I'd have the undershirt be lighter in colour for contrast.

First adequate reply, thanks, man, I will take a look at lighter ts.

up

Pretty much white MC Ride starter pack.

black is no color

get a white or gray t-shirt under the hoodie

>Can finally afford clothing
>Buys the most incoherent pieces he can possibly find.

I don't care that they're all black, but jfc dude, make a style. Don't buy pieces that don't look well together.

Ok, thanks.
I can't decide if pieces looks well together or not, that's why I am here and asking your opinions. How can I do this?

the bottom part (shoe + pants) is all right, lose the belt, get a non fitted tee and a non-longline, non-zip hoodie, longline meme is dead, only worn by 14 yo laggards nowadays

ain't nothing wrong with all black, but as it was suggested above, you can try a white tee instead of black

>but it would be nice to hear some args about why shouldn't one wear all black

>you shouldnt wear all black because its a meme

thats literally the only answer you will get here.

I thought that was mayo and lettuce on bread, toasted.

Thanks, I will buy both black and white tees. Can you advice something on top of hoodie for cold weather?
Mkay. I don't think people that live in my town have any clue about it. I just will look like goth faggot %%that i am pretending to be%%

Depends on what you want. Top half and bottom half are two different outfits here. If you want to only change one thing, change your shoes (to something more contemporary or 'edgy' to match the hoodie). Pants are alright, but don't fit the aesthetic of the top. If you prefer the bottom pieces, lose the hoodie (trade it for something cleaner). Although if you keep the bottom half I would add some color, even if is something neutral like a gray/white top, or indigo jeans.

>all these fucking buzzwords and meaningless horseshit phrases
how in the fuck does simple hoodie not 'match the aesthetic' of regular ass jeans?
and recommending fucking indigo with all black fit? jesus christ user wake the fuck up