Manlet feels thread

skinny 5'10" manlet here, having serious problems finding the correct trousers/jeans to wear. recent cops:
>Maison Margiela black trousers circa 2005
really nice but loose and formless perhaps accentuating my shortness? idk
>Pure Blue Japan xx-013
really nice but after a while I grew to dislike the stupidly low rise
>Levi's 510
bought online, was expecting skinny fit but they're almost as loose as 501s for some reason. love the rise though
>sta-prest trousers
nice and slim and go well with my Tricker's brogues but make wearing them is like cosplaying as a mod

Help me out user, what fits are good for a manlet? Or should I just neck myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's just a 4 inch difference the whole 8 foot or your a manlet thing is made by ugly lanklets to boost their self esteem

just get your pants tailored????

>5'10
>manlet

insecure pussy

>Or should I just neck myself
yes, you should

Keep telling yourself that manlet lul, most females are 5'10" now

>be 5'6", would be 5'7" if I was 0.5 cm taller
>every pant size is fitted for 5'8"-5'10" by default so tailoring is always necessary
>most shorts cuffs fall below the knee and look like parachutes
>can't wear boots without looking like I'm compensating

fuck off you humble bragging faggot

youre taller than most girls

fellow 5'6 manlet

>tfw lift and i look fat wearing pants because my legs are big and short

Nah it was definitely made by manlets. Lanklets never think about mankets, except when we go to the bar and some obnoxious drunk manlet is acting like a jealous goober.

Skinny fit looks well only if you are at least 6'4

Just cop those japanese loose cuffed pants, it is all about proportions

>tfw 6'4

The tallest girl I ever met was 5'11, the rest is 5'5-5'8

tfw when 5'6 with tailored fit clothes and a 5'0 ct gf

This meme needs to die

skip leg day faggot

in my uni like 1 in every 10 girls are 180cm, then theres a weird gap and the rest are around 150-170, nothing in between

I'm 5'57 / 170 cm and I don't get your problem guys; I almost never need to get things tailored

am 5'9, brother 4 years older than me is taller by like 2 inches. does tht mean i can escape being a manlet

Ha, nope. I'm a fucking pathetic manlet vermin as well (5'10) while my 3 year younger brother is 6'

We all grow differently.

if you're around 20 i wouldn't count on it

there's a big difference between my brothers and i, i am 180cm, youngest bro is like 182cm and middle is 175cm or something..

If you're underage yes

5'6" 22 yr old manlet here. Is it still possible for me to grow?

5'10" isn't short. Why do people love being victims so much? It's embarrassing.

is sleep overated?

No get a steady and healthy amount unless you want to end up in an early grave.

I'm Dutch. 5'10" = 178cm. Meanwhile my niece who recently turned 15 is 186.
Wherever I go there's fucking teenagers towering over me.

how much? and does the time i sleep matter or i just need the hours

lmao you know your place too well

7 hours at the least.

Time doesn't matter as long as you make sure you're getting a a bit of sunlight as well.

In poker, the hand you were dealt cannot be changed, but the way you play it can.

why must I always crush on the girl that's slightly taller than me?

I'm looking forward to the cold weather except for how my fall and winter coat sleeves end at my knuckles

This pretty much. You either get over it, wear shoe lifts or keep complaining about your height your whole life.

Lmao 5 10 isn't mallet teir, the cutoff is at 5 8

Beyond 5 8, women literally don't give a fuck

If u don't marry a tall girl your kids will be mallets too, crushing on the tall lines is smart

>tfw 5'6

>tfw 19 and never hit a growth spurt in high school
I'm 5'8"-5'9" and I've only grown 2 inches since freshman year of high school. I watched all my friends grow taller than me. If there is a god, why did you let this happen to me? I kept telling myself that eventually it had to happen. You dont just stop growing at 15, but I did.

literally every pair of pants I find is never sized below 30 length. tell me where to find these vanity sized pants.

at what height is a girl considered tall?

Same. I just kept in good shape and avoid drugs and alcohol to keep my face youthful. Being small with low bodyfat ensures your face will look good and it's all you've got when you're less than 5'10.

>be 6'1.5
>lie and say Im 6'2
>no longer considered a giant like i was in middle school
I wish I was like 3-4 inches taller

Haha what, even girls are six foot these days

where the fuck do you live? I'm 6'2 and rarely see people taller than me on a daily basis

>have been 5'4 since middle school

feel ya

>6'2 manlet here

ive seen asian women that are 5'8 lmao

must be awful being so short

Threads like this show you how warped people can get from believing everything they read on the internet. I'm 5'10" like you OP and people have called me tall. Trust me, unless you have some freakish proportions going on you look very normal to everybody in the real world. If you're still insecure about it just wear something with a thick heel like docs and give yourself a boost.

When she is taller than you.

Get shoe lifts.
Seriously, if you are under 5'7 you NEED shoe lifts for success in everything.

motherfucker will look crazy af with 3inch shoe lifts

this
people literally obsess over like 1-2 inch difference. think about how retarded that is

I know plenty of women who won't date under 6'0". Scroll through tinder for 30 minutes and you'll see women who explicitly state you have to be at least 6'0".

im not from the us but girls have absolutely no idea what 6'0 is

I've considered it man but if I ever got exposed I would seriously consider ending my life. no way I'm growing 3 inches this stage of my life so I have to wait until I move

Jesus Christ you people are such pussies. If you're over 5'7" there's literally no reason to complain. I'm slightly under 5'4" and even I don't think it's that bad. Literally no one gives a shit outside of dating, and though there are considerably less options in that regard it's not fucking impossible. If it was impossible for short dudes to get laid then there wouldn't be any short dudes to bitch about not getting laid.

I am a 5'3", 120 pound, 22 year old white American male with a growth hormone deficiency. I've been bullied and excluded my entire life. I've gone through more tests and medications than any of you faggots combined. NONE OF YOU have any reason to complain. I literally look like I am 12 years old.

Stop focusing on getting into relationships too. Pump and dump, bitches. Enlighten yourselves.

getcho legs lengthened then

it's the stuff in the food m8, trust me they will die early

shit im 22 and stopped growing in 7th grade middle school

yet they do, and the consequences are real

>5'57
>counting the last milimeter

Chicago

tupac was 5'9

>the consequences are real

what does this even mean

Girls don't see it that way unfortunately.

who else cant even probably measure himself? tried and got different results ranging from 175 to exactly 180. i guess it depends on posture, morning/night height difference and me fucking up the measurement

doesnt change much since it means im average anyway

idk why i kekd

so don't get show lifts, get those shoes with a large heel like nike air max or roshes. They'll add a solid 1.5-2.5 inches

this, except it applies for everyone under 6'

No, they do. They just think it looks quite a lot like 5'10", since 5'10" guys keep telling them they're 6'00". Basically, it's the same reason why every girl thinks 8" looks a lot like 6".

the national average is 5'9, manlets are the norm, just fucking deal with it

but if she's smart as well then won't she want a taller guy for the same reason?

you make it sound like 1-2inches isnt a big deal
1-2 inches can mean the difference between bewteen being taller then 50% of the male population and being taller then 90% of the male population

dont forget that height is distributed on a bellcurve and not evenly increasing

tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

5'4 here, honestly worrying about your height just hurts your confidence without good reason. its not like height is an instant prediction of how successful you're gonna be in life, Ghandi, Houdini, Picasso, Gengis Khan are all under 5'4.

don't focus on your height, focus on bettering yourself. confidence is about knowing what you're good at not what you have or don't have.

5'8 Veeky Forums manlet here.
Get 511 skinny, yes, 511 SKINNY. I'm never buying any other jeans ever again, I have 3 so far (black/charcoal/navy), I still want to add two light wash.
They fit me so fucking well, I just get them hemmed because obviously I'm a manlet.

5'8 is perfectly fine in asia though, you're several inches above the average height of males above 20.

But it's not that noticeable and big deal in real life when there are so many other attributes that can make you look shorter or taller like body type, posture, clothes, what you wear, shoes.
1-2 inch only make a difference if you're really below average, other than that no one actually knows what 6'0 looks like and most people either think they are taller than their real height or just lie about it.
You only notice an inch difference if you're really looking for eye level, which is hard for girls since almost everyone is already taller than them anyway.
I'm between 5'10 and 5'11 and to feel short I need someone at least 6'3 to stand directly next to me in the same position. Normal people don't obsess over it so much

5'11 boi reporting in, literally never had a problem with my height when it comes to fuckiong ppl, ive been with a 6'3 girl and she didn't find it weird.

just don't act like a sperg and your all good

fit pics of 511's?

Reminder

None of the people you listed ever got laid though

Try being 5'8 with wide hips, it's impossible to find jeans.

It's okay to be a manlet. Just dont be a hairlet/facelet. Harder to be effay with that

you are right that things like body type,clothing style and hair cut can make you seem taller and can change peoples height perception of you

but stuff like posture,shoe sole and hair lenght influences your objective height which has a much greater influence on peoples minds because you are able to compare peoples height based on those merits when theyre standing close to each other which people are subconsciously and consciously doing all the time

and we live in a fucked up society where people think taller equals better and 1-2 inches is a noticable and big difference exspecially when you are of average height because of the height distribution i mentioned in my post above

*hair volume

people dont have height sensors in their eyes so they only gonna notice if youre really tall or short
im 181cm and i have no idea whether a girl is 160cm or 165cm because theyre all shorter compared to me. same with tall guys, i have no idea whether he is 190cm or 193cm

people just gonna put you in a group and you really have to stand out to escape the average one.

Didn't Ghandi own a brothel or something like that?

most females today were born male

>5'4"
>worrying about your height just hurts your confidence without good reason
>Its not like height is an instant prediction of how successful you're gonna be in life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nigga picasso got laid quite often. Pretty much cheated on everyone if I recall.

"It is estimated that 1 in 12.5 of the whole population of Asia and 1 in 200 of the whole population of the world is directly descended from Genghis Khan"

I am 5'3". I don't care

feels nice to live in italy then. i'm 5'10 (178cm) and i'm a centimeter taller than the national average lol

Thats because Tinder is a cesspool of superficiality

>height
what a fucking joke
i never had a problem asking anyone out, just do it. I've asked girls out who are taller than me (5'10" vs 5'8"), height never came up and legitimately isnt important
height is something that insecure betas fuss about, and something that tall people brag about because its their only accomplishment.
If someone is 6'2", 220 with

>man child telling others to avoid relationships and to 'pump and dump'
those are some sour grapes my man

t. happily married man

>220

you mean everyone under 6'2"

100kg at 10% bodyfat